剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
权欲 前情提要
Rashad Tate, councilman in Queens.
拉沙德·泰特 皇后区议员
James St. Patrick, from Queens.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 来自皇后区
Come on, Man
别这样 伙计
What kind of man would murder over a business dispute?
什么样的人会因为商业争端就杀人呢
You ain't got no idea who the fuck I am. I think I do.
你♥他♥妈♥是真不知道我是谁 我知道
I'm letting you go.
我放你走
I get to decide who represents me
我来决定谁来在社会层面上
on a community level... Wait a minute...
代表我 等一下
And that person is Andre.
那个人就是安德烈
My advice is that you distance yourself from Andre.
我的建议是 你离安德烈远点
If you don't, you won't win the election.
如果你不这样做 你会输掉竞选
Both of our careers are on the line.
我们俩的事业都岌岌可危
Rashad... Listen, I know how this goes!
拉沙德 听着 我知道事情会怎么样
Rashad, listen to me. Everything's under control.
拉沙德 听我说 所有事都在掌控中
Ladies and gentlemen, Governor Tate for New York State.
女士们先生们 欢迎纽约州长竞选人泰特
Team Tate, I spoke with the DNC chairman,
泰特队 我和民♥主♥党委员会的主席聊过了
and he's sending an additional support package our way.
他已经打算给我们额外的支援了
You need a win, and you'll need my people to do it.
你需要赢 而你需要我的人帮你实现这个目标
How could you be so reckless?
你怎么能这么鲁莽
And you pick a married woman who works for you.
你居然还选了个已婚的女下属
You think that I want to go public.
你以为我想公开
That's not what I want at all.
这根本不是我想要的
You want to run next year. You want the DNC to back you.
你想明年参与竞选 你想让民♥主♥党委员会支持你
You and me, we can go all the way to the state house.
你和我 我们俩可以一起入主州议会大厦
Your idea presumes
你这是在假定
that I don't already have feelings for somebody else.
我没有喜欢的人
There is no Queens Child Project.
没有皇后区儿童项目了
It's over, James.
结束了 詹姆斯
You fuck me, I return the favor.
你搞砸了我的事 我以牙还牙
Lorette Walsh is planning to announce James St. Patrick
洛雷特·沃尔什准备宣布詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
as her running mate to be the next lieutenant governor of New York.
作为她的竞选伙伴 竞选纽约副州长
Local entrepreneur James St. Patrick
当地企业家詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
will soon be announced
很快将会被宣布
as Tate rival Lorette Walsh's running mate.
成为泰特的对手洛雷特·沃尔什的竞选伙伴
The QCP. Uh, ladies, it seems as though I've lost the site.
皇后区儿童项目 女士们 看起来我那个项目保不住了
If you can't make that happen, James,
詹姆斯 如果你不能保住
I may have to drop you from the ticket.
我可能不得不踢你出局了
If we can't move forward with James,
如果我们不能和詹姆斯合作
I'll need to consider my other options.
我就需要考虑其它的选择了
Rashad Tate is at the top of that list.
拉沙德·泰特将是最好的选择
She wouldn't go back to Rashad Tate.
她不会再回到拉沙德·泰特那里了
She could make it work.
她可以做到的
You now have a friend in Albany.
现在你在奥尔巴尼有朋友了
No, that has nothing to do with my decision to help you.
不 这跟我打算要帮你一点关系都没有
You are? Steven Ott.
你是 史蒂文·奥特
James St. Patrick is property of the Democratic Party now.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克现在是民♥主♥党的人了
Nothing can stop me from winning.
没有什么事能阻止我赢得竞选
And some people can never win. That's you.
而且有些人就是一辈子都赢不了 那就是你
No matter what you put your mind to... well, it never works out.
不管你想做什么 都不可能会成功的
It's $100,000. What I gotta do?
10万美元 我要做什么
Kill James St. Patrick.
杀了詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
Hello. Croop?
喂 克鲁普吗
Yeah, this is Croop.
是的 我是克鲁普
It's me. Hey.
是我啊 嘿
I got a mess I need cleaned up.
我需要解决一个麻烦
When? Today.
什么时候 今天
Today? I'm all the way down in D.C.
今天 我在华盛顿呢
Nigga, I don't give a fuck where you at.
黑鬼 我他妈的不管你在哪
Bring your country ass up to New York
今天你这个村里人就给我到纽约来
and do this damn job.
把这事给了了
All right.
好吧
A'ight.
好
You know, I'm thinking, after I finish this drink,
我在想 喝完这杯之后
why don't we swing by my place?
去我家待会吧
I'm good, Rashad, all right?
我不去 拉沙德
And I doubt you can handle me in the state you're in, anyway.
而且我也不认为你现在的状态还能应付得了我
In the state that I'm in? The state you're in.
我现在的状态 对 你的状态
Come here.
过来
Listen here. Rashad motherfucking Tate
你给我听好了 我他妈的拉沙德·泰特
ain't never left a woman unsatisfied
这辈子从来不会让一个女人
in his life,
觉得不满足
and tonight will not be my first time.
今晚也不会有任何不同
Hello. Your fucking brother's here.
喂 你那个狗屁弟弟在我这
Damn. Is he drunk again?
妈的 他又喝多了吗
I think you need to come get him.
我觉得你得过来接他
Okay. Woman...
好吧 女人
I'm gonna do some things to you
我要对你做点
you ain't never, ever s...
你永远都不会
Shit.
该死
Maybe we should stop.
也许我们该停下来
No, but I'm just getting started.
不 我才刚开始呢
Me too, man. I'm in it. Let's go.
我也是 伙计 我觉得可 开始吧
You guys are really bad at this.
你们可真是差劲
Babe, you hear him?
宝贝你听见他说的了
Boy, ain't no trash-talking at this breakfast table.
孩子 早餐时不要说那些没营养的
Just give us another one.
再说一个新的
Okay, um...
好吧
Tennessee.
田纳西
Mm, that's easy. Nashville.
简单 纳什维尔
Yes, mm.
没错
What about Michigan?
密歇根呢
Oh, we call that D-town,
我们叫它D城
but for you, Detroit.
但是为了回答你 底特律
Wrong. What?
错了 什么
Don't worry about that, babe. Mm-mm. Don't worry about it.
没事的 宝贝 没事的
Everybody gets that wrong.
所有人都会弄错
Grand Rapids. Right?
大急流城 对吧
Are you asking me or telling me?
你是在问我还是在告诉我
You see? You see?
看见没 看见没
Hey, come on. Father like son.
别这样嘛 有其父必有其子
He gets it from you. No, he does exactly what you do.
他是得你真传 不 他跟你简直一个模子出来的
Capital of Michigan is Lansing.
密歇根的首府是兰辛
Fifth-largest city in the state.
州内第五大城市
Population is about 115,000, give or take,
人口11万5千上下
and it's inside their eighth congressional district.
在第八选区里
Well, there you have it. All right, now.
你全知道啊 好吧
Uncle Rashad!
拉沙德叔叔
There he is. My man.
我的小伙计
Give me some.
击掌
Hey, Elijah, I'm sorry
嘿 以利亚 抱歉
I had to steal your bed last night, big guy.
大块头 昨晚我不得不借你的床睡一觉
It's okay.
没事
Mm, welcome back among the living, Rashad.
拉沙德 欢迎你回来
Thank you, sis. I know you're hungry.
谢谢 嫂子 我知道你饿了
Ah, it smells amazing, but I'm actually okay.
闻起来真香 但我不饿
Uh, I could use some coffee, though.
但是我想来点咖啡
Want to talk about it?
想聊聊吗
Tate for Governor is over.
泰德当州长的事吹了
What?
什么
I'm out of the governor's race.
我退出竞选州长了
Man, what you talking about?
伙计 你说什么呢
Are you serious? What happened?
你认真的吗 怎么回事
James St. Patrick happened.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克插了一脚进来
He killed my campaign last night.
就在昨晚 他把我的竞选给毁了
I swear to God, if I see his face one more time...
我发誓 如果再让我看见他
Uh, bad news, Uncle Rashad.
坏消息啊 拉沙德叔叔
... primary season,
第一轮
local entrepreneur James St. Patrick
当地企业家詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
has left the Tate campaign.
离开了泰特阵营
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表