剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
He seems pretty credible, but there’s a hole
他看上去挺可信的 但是他的证词里
in his story I haven’t been able to reconcile.
有漏洞我没办法对上
Proctor and his daughter weren’t just visiting the penthouse that night.
普罗克特和他女儿并不只是去那里拜访
They were houseguests, and Tariq never mentioned it.
他们是要住在那里的 塔里克没有提到这一点
So where’s the Proctor kid now?
普罗克特家的孩子现在在哪儿
Uh, with, um, Joe’s cousin Benny.
和乔的兄弟本尼在一起
Wh‐either he has Elisa Marie or knows who does.
要么那姑娘在他那里 要么他知道在谁那儿
Then what are you still doing here?
那你还在这儿做什么
Hey, Rodriguez, one more thing.
罗德里格斯 还有一件事
Lindsay Proctor was here in his office
林赛·普罗克特吸毒过量死亡之前
just days before she overdosed,
几天来过他办公室
dead just like every single lead
就和我们掌握的所有詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克的
we’ve had on James St. Patrick.
线索一样都死了
So what are you saying?
你什么意思
If Saxe is the problem,
如果问题在萨克斯身上
then I need your help to get rid of him.
我需要你帮忙处理掉他
Sir, with respect,
长官 无意冒犯
I joined this task force to find Angela Valdes’ killer,
我参加专案组是为了找到杀死安吉拉·巴尔德斯的
not investigate misconduct in the Eastern District.
凶手 不是为了调查东区的行为不端的
Good point, Sergeant.
说的对 警长
I apologize...
我道歉
if I made that sound like it was a suggestion.
如果我说的像是个建议
It wasn’t.
但那不是
Here they come.
他们来了
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Andre, why don’t we take a photo?
安德烈 不如我们拍张照片吧
Is that okay? Some photos?
可以吗 拍几张照
Andre Coleman here was separated
这位安德烈·科尔曼被迫
from his beautiful daughter, Heaven, now for far too long,
和他可爱的女儿海雯分开了太久
due to bureaucratic mismanagement in Child Protective Services.
由于儿童保护机构的官僚管理不当
Sadly, Andre’s story isn’t unique.
悲伤的是 安德烈并不是个案
As governor, I’ll call on the assembly
作为州长 我会召集议会
to propose reforms in all of our state child welfare programs.
提出对我们州的儿童福利项目的改革
I plan to make more reunions like this one possible.
我希望能够造就更多像这样的团圆
How ’bout a picture?
能拍张照片吗
Okay, thank you guys very much.
非常感谢各位
You have what you need. Rashad.
你们都拍完了 拉沙德
Uh, Councilman, I appreciate your help,
议员 我感谢你的帮助
but you can’t be posting these pictures until after the election, you feel me?
但是你只有选举结束之后才能发这些照片 行吗
Of course, my good brother.
当然了 好兄弟
Just saving them for our website.
只是留着做网站用
Rashad, I need to speak with you right now.
拉沙德 我得和你谈谈
Okay.
行了
How could you be so reckless?
你怎么能这么鲁莽
It’s not what you think.
事情不是你想的那样
I’ve got one word for you: Chappaquiddick.
我就送你一个词 查帕奎迪克
Except Cassandra is not gonna stay underwater very long.
只是卡珊德拉不会在幕后太久的
She’s precious, man.
她很宝贵 兄弟
You cleaned up well. Nice suit.
你洗白的挺干净啊 衣服不错
Nice move with that little robbery at Tate’s fund‐raiser, man.
泰特的募捐会的抢劫干的真不错 兄弟
I knew that was you.
我知道是你
You lied to my face.
你当着我的面撒谎
Listen, Andre, you can’t prove that.
听着 安德烈 你证明不了什么
Just like I can’t prove you killed Maria Suarez, come on.
就像我也证明不了你杀了玛丽亚·苏亚雷斯 拜托
First of all, it wasn’t me.
首先 那不是我
You’re better off, James.
你现在更好了 詹姆斯
Yeah, looks like we both are.
是 我们都是
‐ Derek will come around. ‐ Maybe.
德瑞克会想通的 也许吧
‐ And if he doesn’t? ‐ Then I’ll tell my story.
如果他想不通呢 那我也有话要说
Lonely, dedicated public servant
孤单 奉献一切的人♥民♥公仆
finds romance on the campaign trail.
在竞选过程中发现真爱
Assuming Cassandra is willing to back your version.
假设卡珊德拉愿意支持你的版本
Well, if I win the general election,
如果我赢了大选
she gets to ride me all the way to the statehouse.
她就能跟我一起进州议会大厦了
So you handled Saxe?
所以你处理了萨克斯
Yeah, now that I got my baby girl back,
既然现在我要回了我的宝贝女儿
he ain’t got no leverage on me.
他就没有对付我的把柄了
I’m about to introduce you to Tommy’s connect,
我要介绍你给汤米的联♥系♥人
as his replacement.
作为他的替代
So, Andre, you gotta watch your back, man.
所以 安德烈 你得小心点
If Tommy catches you on TV, it’s not a good thing for you.
如果汤米在电视上看到你 对你不好
Keep your head up. Hold on to her tight.
小心注意点 看紧他
All right.
好
Hey, baby.
宝贝
You’re a single man and a rising star in the DNC.
你是个单身汉 民♥主♥党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥的新星
You could literally fuck anyone you want,
你基本想和谁睡都可以
and you pick a married woman who works for you.
而你却选了一个给你工作的已婚妇女
Why create problems for yourself?
为什么给自己找麻烦
I get it.
我懂了
The whole infidelity thing is a little touchy for you.
这种不忠的事情对你来说比较敏感
I will handle it, Ramona. Thank you.
我会处理的 拉蒙娜 谢谢你
You’ve done enough, Rashad. Thank you.
你已经做得够多了 拉沙德 谢谢你
I will handle it.
我会处理的
I mean, you gotta tell me, come on.
我是说 你得告诉我 拜托
Was the ass worth it?
这么值得吗
She told you too? ‐
她也告诉你了吗
You know what? You really should wipe that smug look off your face, my brother,
你真的不应该摆出那副沾沾自喜的嘴脸 兄弟
because if this blows back on me,
因为如果这件事报应到我身上
it’s a problem for the both of us.
那就是我们俩的问题了
Now, how is that, Rashad, huh?
听听你这说的什么话 拉沙德
I had Derek do deep background checks
我让德瑞克对我所有的竞选资助人
on all of my campaign contributors.
做深挖背景筛查
That’s right.
没错
He knows a lot about you, James.
他知道你的很多事情 詹姆斯
And don’t think for a moment he won’t deploy
你可别觉得他不会不择手段
every weapon he has to destroy me.
来摧毁我
Now, do you have any thoughts
那么 你有任何想法
on how we can keep Derek’s bitch‐ass mouth quiet?
我们要怎么让德瑞克闭嘴吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Do you have any friends on the admissions board at Callister Prep?
你有朋友在卡利斯特预科学校的招生办吗
My nigga.
好兄弟
Hey, Tommy, get over here.
汤米 过来
I was just loading up my shipment.
我刚在装货
What’s up?
怎么了
There’s someone I want you to meet.
有人想让你见见
My guy right here, one of my highest‐earning distros
我的伙计 我在纽约
in New York City, Tommy Egan.
挣得最多的分销商之一 汤米·伊根
Tommy, Rodolfo Ramirez.
汤米 这是罗多福·拉米雷斯
Yo, I know that.
我认得那个
Los Reyes, right?
西班牙三王节 是吧
What you know about how we bang on the West Coast?
你对我们在西海岸的运作知道多少
Not much.
不多
But I fucks with that Cali herb hard.
但是我那时候玩得可开心了
As you know, I’m looking toward expansion
你也知道 我正在试图
in the LA market.
扩展洛杉矶的市场
I may send you out to SoCal to work with Rodolfo.
我可能会送你去南加州和罗多福合作
J told me you just flipped 40 crates in two days.
乔跟我说你两天就搞到了40箱的货
‐ Mm‐hmm. ‐ That’s a lot of weight.
嗯哼 那可是一大批货啊
‐ You got a business partner? ‐ Hell no.
你有生意伙伴吗 当然没有
‐ I’m a solo act. ‐ Shit, man.
我都是单干的 操 老兄
You and me both.
咱们俩一样啊
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
‐ Yo, ’Keisha. ‐ Hey.
哟 凯莎 嘿
Any sign of Ghost?
有鬼魂的消息了吗
He ain’t been around anywhere I can see.
我哪都没看到他
Maybe he took the day off from trying to kill me.
也许他打算休息一天不杀我了
I got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Yeah, I know, I’m sorry I didn’t hit you back.
好吧 我知道 很抱歉我没有回你
But what’s your issue here with 2‐Bit?
但是看货的那帮家伙怎么回事
Shit’s missing from the warehouse, Tommy.
仓库里的货丢了 汤米
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表