剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
权欲 前情提要
I wanna be the biggest goddamn drug dealer in New York City.
我要成为纽约市最牛逼的毒枭
You remember Broc, right?
你记得布罗克吧
Dre went and beat the boy half to death.
德烈把他打得半死
Cut his tongue out, shot him in the head.
切了他的舌头 给他脑袋上来了一枪
Me and you got a common enemy.
我和你有一个共同的敌人
Dre's a fucking rat,
德烈就是个过街老鼠
and if we work together, we can get rid of him.
如果我们俩合作 就能除掉他
If you sign implicating the Jimenez cartel
如果你在这个确认对希尔梅斯集团的
on the pre-agreed charges,
事先商定的指控上签字
I could take you into protection now.
我现在就为你提供庇护
I'm offering you a trade for Jason Micic.
我在给你为杰森·米奇做生意的机会
He wants me to be his distro. I've been putting his ass off.
他想让我当他的分销商 我一直没同意
You do this one thing, Dre, and you're in with Jason Micic.
德烈 你要是做了这份工作 你就是杰森·米奇的人了
I couldn't even do that if I wanted to, man,
就算我想做也不能做 哥们
not with Saxe breathing down my neck.
萨克斯看管着我一天 我就一天不能做
Dre?
德烈
You gotta watch your back, man.
你得小心点 哥们
If Tommy catches you on TV, it's not a good thing for you.
如果汤米在电视上看到你 对你可不是好事
Oh, yo. Look at this.
看看这个
Told you I seen Dre. At the party.
就跟你说我看到德烈了 在那个派对上
Yo! Wait, wait, wait, wait. Don't shoot. Look.
等等 等等 等等 等等 别开枪 看
The Feds got a tracker on me, Spank.
联邦调查局在我身上装了个追踪器 史班奇
You can't run or lie your way out of this one.
你别想逃跑也别想骗我们
Where can I find his crew?
我能在哪找到他的团队
Egan's warehouse, where is it?
伊根的仓库在哪
Tommy and his crew are about
但汤米和他的人要被
to get scooped up by the Feds, though.
联邦政♥府♥一窝端了
You can lose money, or I can step up
你可以选择亏欠 也可以选择
and make it a smooth transition for you.
让我帮你稳稳当当地渡过难关
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥局
Shit, man. Shit!
靠 兄弟 靠
That motherfucker set us up!
那个王八犊子给我们下的套
And came back to watch this shit?
然后回来亲自看这个破事
This shit ain't over.
这破事没完
Plant that at St. Patrick's place.
把这个藏在圣·帕特里克那里
So you wanna frame him for murder?
你要诬陷他杀人
I wanna frame a guilty man.
我是在把有罪之人定罪
Sometimes the justice system
司法系统有时
needs a fucking kick in the ass.
需要该死的外力相助
The fuck?
什么鬼
Hey! Fuck.
嘿 靠
Hey, get back here!
给我回来
Local entrepreneur James St. Patrick
当地企业家詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
will soon be announced
即将要被宣布成为
as Tate rival Lorette Walsh's running mate.
泰特的对手 即洛雷特·沃尔什的竞选伙伴
St. Patrick's presence on the ticket
圣帕特里克参加竞选
will erase doubts from those communities
会打消那些怀疑自己的利益不被
about Walsh's commitment to their interests.
沃尔什重视的社区的疑虑
I know you tried to frame me for Jason's murder,
我知道你试图诬陷我杀了杰森
but I got out of there before the cops got to me.
但我在警♥察♥抓我前溜之大吉了
You's a wannabe gangster.
你想当黑帮
You had all the potential, Dre,
你是有潜力的 德烈
but at the end of the day,
但到头来
you ain't got the-the shit to make it work.
你根本就没有成事的能力
Man, fuck you! Yeah, fuck me.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 随便你怎么骂
But you need me, Dre,
但你需要我 德烈
like you always do.
你一直都需要我
Blanca, you know I didn't do this shit.
布兰卡 你知道不是我♥干♥的
I ain't got no fucking reason to kill Jason.
我他妈没有杀杰森的动机啊
I need you to answer one question for me.
你回答我一个问题
If the answer is yes, then I'm getting you out of here today.
如果你说是 我今天就把你弄出来
* I just happen to come up hard *
我只是碰巧迎难而上
* Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it *
合法与否 宝贝 我一定得成功
* Rise and shine *
快起床吧
* Give God the glory, glory *
为主荣耀 荣耀
* Rise and shine *
快起床吧
* Give God the glory, glory *
为主荣耀 荣耀
* Rise and shine *
快起床吧
* Give God the glory, glory *
为主荣耀 荣耀
* Children of the Lord *
主的孩子
Let me take her.
我来抱她
You need to put the bins out.
你把桶放出去
Baby, how many times I gotta tell you this shit?
亲爱的 我要跟你说几次
In New York, we don't know
在纽约 我们不知道
what the fuck a bin is, all right?
桶是什么玩意
We say, "Take the trash out."
我们只说把垃圾拿出去
Then take the trash out.
那就把垃圾拿出去
Not right now, not right now,
待会 待会
'cause when Mommy takes you, Daddy misses you so much.
妈妈抱你的时候 爸爸会想死你的
Maybe you wouldn't miss her so much
你要是没让她被人抢走
if you didn't let her get snatched up.
你不会这么想她
You gonna keep on me about that?
你能不一直提那件事了吗
You gonna tell me what happened?
那你说说是怎么回事
It doesn't matter. I got her back.
那不重要 我把她带回来了
We're safe now, baby, all right?
亲爱的 现在我们安全了 好吗
If you really cared about us being safe,
如果你真的担心我们的安全
we'll get the hell out of New York.
就搬出纽约
I'm not going back home to London with you.
我不要和你回伦敦去
I'm not talking about this shit again, okay?
我不想再谈这件事了 好吗
No. Not London.
不 不是伦敦
To my sister's in Vegas.
我是说搬去拉斯维加斯我姐那里
Chantelle's got a good job, a house with a pool.
香塔尔有份好工作 有个带泳池的房♥子
We can take Heaven and start a new life.
我们可以带海雯去开始一段新生活
Baby, you can't be serious with this shit.
亲爱的 你不会是认真的吧
You want me dealing blackjack
你是想让我抛弃纽约
to blue-haired bitches from Idaho
将近顶峰的事业
when my operation is almost at the top of the game
给爱达荷的杀马特乡村妇女
right here, babe?
发21点牌局吗 亲爱的
No.
我不要
Baby, I could own New York.
亲爱的 整个纽约都会在我掌中
We could own it.
在我们的掌中
And you wanna rent in Vegas?
你想在拉斯维加斯租♥房♥♥子吗
No.
你不会想的
Better to rent in Vegas
在拉斯维加斯租♥房♥♥子
than buy a casket in New York.
也比在纽约买♥♥棺材好
Let's go talk to Mommy, 'cause she's tripping.
我们去找妈妈 她有点不开心了
We gonna talk to Mommy.
我们来找妈妈
Look, baby,
听着 亲爱的
this is what I do,
我♥干♥的就是这个活
and I'm good at this shit,
而且我很擅长这种行当
so we can run, or...
我们可以逃走
you could be my queen right here in New York City.
但你也可以选择在纽约当我的女王
Look, baby, I made a move last night
听着 亲爱的 昨晚我走了一步
that's gonna solve all our problems, a'ight?
能解决我们所有问题的棋
So nothing's ever gonna happen to me, you,
所以我和你还有海雯
and Heaven ever, ever again.
再也 再也不会有事了
Shh. Okay?
好吗
...local entrepreneur James St. Patrick
当地企业家詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
has left the Tate campaign.
退出了泰特的竞选团队
In a stunning turn of events,
惊人的一系列反转后
Sources say that St. Patrick will soon be announced
有消息称 詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
as Tate rival Lorette Walsh's running mate.
即将要被宣布成为泰特的对手 即洛雷特·沃尔什的竞选伙伴
What the fuck? ERROL LOUIS: If true,
什么鬼 如果该消息属实
this move would virtually ensure Walsh's bid
这一举动将会基本上确保沃尔什
to become the Democratic candidate
成为纽约州州长竞选中的
in the race for New York State governor.
民♥主♥党候选人
Walsh is vulnerable with urban and minority constituents,
沃尔什的短板是城市及少数族裔选民
and St. Patrick's presence on the ticket,
而圣帕特里克的加入
especially after his exoneration on murder charges...
尤其是在他洗脱了谋杀指控之后
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表