剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
No.
不能
But she was talking to Tasha St. Patrick,
不过她跟塔莎·圣·帕特里克交谈过
maybe for him.
可能是为了他
Can you prove that?
你有什么证据吗
So Angela was up to no good, and we can’t prove with whom.
所以说安吉拉是有问题 但是我们没法证明是跟谁
I warned you that this might not look good for your sister.
我得警告你 这个对你妹妹可能很不利
It doesn’t look good for her,
虽然对你妹妹不利
and it doesn’t get us closer to St. Patrick.
却没有对指控圣·帕特里克有什么帮助
Thank you, Jeremy.
谢谢你 杰里米
Yes, sir.
没问题 先生
I did not just dig up my sister’s body for nothing.
我不能把妹妹的尸体白白挖出来
This can’t be how this ends.
不能就这么算了
I’m afraid that it is,
恐怕只能这样了
unless you have another piece of evidence.
除非你还有其他的证据
No.
没有
There has to be something else that we can do.
肯定还有什么我们能做的
Miss Valdes, I am very sorry,
巴尔德斯小姐 非常抱歉
but this department has thrown more time and money
我们已经投入大量的时间和物力
in trying to catch James St. Patrick--
希望抓到詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克
Wire me up.
给我带上监听设备
Excuse me?
你说什么
Let me go talk to him. I can get him to confess.
我去跟他谈谈 我能让他承认
I know it. To what,
我知道我行 承认什么
a murder that he’s already been questioned and cleared on
他已经被纽约警♥察♥局和联邦检察官调查过
by both NYPD and several federal prosecutors,
两个部门也都排除了他作为杀人犯的嫌疑
that the autopsy conclusively states he did not commit?
验尸报告也最终证明他不是凶手
No.
不是
For all of it,
是所有关于
his criminal enterprise.
他犯罪集团的事
Anything that can help.
任何事都行
You have to let me try.
你得让我试试
Please.
拜托了
Good.
好了
You good? Yeah.
你准备好了吗 是的
Remember, we don’t need him to confess to killing Angela.
记住 我们不需要他承认杀了安吉拉
That’s not gonna happen.
那是不可能的
All we need is confirmation of his criminal activity
我们只需要他承认有犯罪行为
and we can move forward with the RICO,
我们就可以从反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法入手
but the more specific, the better.
当然 说得越详细越好
Why was Angela in communication with Tasha?
安吉拉为什么会和塔莎联♥系♥
Did she leak the info about Sandoval and Teresi?
她是不是泄露了桑多瓦尔和特瑞斯的事
What else did she tell them?
她还跟他们说什么了
I know it’s a lot,
我知道事实有很多
but getting him on tape with any one of those things
只要录下他说任何一件犯罪事实
could bring down the whole organization.
就能把整个犯罪组织端掉
You sure you’re up for this?
你确定你要这么做吗
I’m ready.
我准备好了
Paz.
帕斯
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
You know, it looks different from-from what Angela told me.
这儿跟安吉拉跟我描述的很不一样
Yeah, it looks different at night.
是的 晚上看起来很不一样
So what’s up? You okay?
怎么了 你没事吧
You know I was supposed to come with her that night,
我那天晚上应该跟她一起来的
after the opening?
开幕之后
I was too tired.
我那会太累了
I told her I’d come with her another time.
跟她说我下次再跟她来
Things would’ve been so different if I would’ve just come.
如果我来了 事情就会完全不一样了
No, Paz. Don’t do that.
别这样 帕斯 别这么想
Nothing would have been different, okay?
那改变不了什么
You can’t change what happened.
你没法改变已经发生的事情
Look, let me just get through what I came here to say.
听着 就让我把话说完吧
I know about the autopsy results.
我知道验尸报告说了什么
I know you didn’t kill my sister.
我知道你没杀我妹妹
It’s nice to know...
很高兴看到
...you believe me now.
你现在相信我了
I believe you weren’t the shooter.
我相信你不是开枪的那个人
You could’ve hired him, though.
但杀手可能是你雇来的
But looking at you now, I don’t believe that either.
不过现在见到你 我相信也不是你雇的人
I’m sorry I blamed you.
对不起 我怪罪了你
I know you loved her too.
我知道你也很爱她
With all my heart.
全心全意
And I would do anything to change what happened.
如果能改变事实 我会不惜一切代价
But you can’t.
可你做不到
But there is one thing you could do.
倒是有件事你能做
Just say it. Anything.
说吧 任何事都行
Look, I know Angela had secrets.
我知道安吉拉有秘密
I just wanna know who she was.
我只是想知道她到底是什么人
What was she doing for you?
她给你做的都是什么工作
Why would she risk her life
为什么她要用自己的生命冒险
to keep you out of jail?
让你免受牢狱之灾
She was risking her life to keep us all out of jail.
她是为了我们所有人不受牢狱之灾
Your sister was trying to save everyone.
你的姐姐是想挽救每一个人
That’s right, you son of a bitch.
没错 王八蛋
Say something stupid.
赶紧说吧
Everyone who?
每一个谁
Tasha?
塔莎吗
Is that why they were talking to each other?
这就是她们谈话的原因吗
Angela told you that?
安吉拉跟你说的吗
What was she trying to save you from?
她要替你掩盖的到底是什么
Come on, you bastard.
快说啊 王八蛋
Angela saved my life.
安吉拉救了我的命
She saved my family more than once.
她不止一次挽救了我的家庭
And if I could trade my life for hers right now,
如果现在能用我的命换她活过来
I would.
我会的
If you didn’t do it, Jamie...
如果不是你做的 杰米
I need you to tell me who did.
告诉我是谁
Fuck.
妈的
Please.
别这样
Who killed my sister?
谁杀了我妹妹
I can’t tell you who-who killed your sister...
我没法告诉你谁杀了你妹妹
...’cause I don’t know who killed Angela.
因为我不知道是谁杀了安吉拉
You won’t see me again. No, Paz.
我不会再见你了 不 帕斯
No. I won’t come back here.
我不会再回到这里了
Paz.
帕斯
Listen. Listen.
听着 听着
Professionals with way more experience than you
比你更有经验的专家们
have not been able to crack him, okay?
都不能套出他的话
This was a long shot at best.
这是一个大局
He’s fucking guilty.
他这个混♥蛋♥就是有罪
He just said she was keeping them all out of jail.
他刚刚说了她不会让他坐牢
I mean, you have to do something.
我是说 你得做点什么
I need names, crimes, something concrete
我需要名字 犯罪证据 确切的犯罪证据
that I can follow up on.
我才能继续跟进这件事
What am I supposed to do now? This is not over.
那我现在该怎么办 还没完
We’re not giving up on catching him, Paz.
我们不会放弃追查他的 帕斯
There’s another case where we think we may be able to prove his guilt,
还有件案子 我们觉得能用来证明他有罪
a lawyer we think he may have killed.
我们认为他可能杀了这件案子中的律师
But...
但是
...now that we have him on tape
刚刚他在录音里
saying that Angela helped keep him out of jail,
提到安吉拉帮他免于牢狱之灾
that-that’s hard proof that she was dirty.
这可就坐实了她于其中的暗箱操作罪名
Her benefits will be withheld.
她死后权益可能会被压下来
There’s-there’s no pension. I’m sorry.
抚恤金可能就没戏了 我很抱歉
Here.
这给你
This was blowing up while you were in there.
你刚刚在里面的时候你手♥机♥响了好几次
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, my God.
天哪
Fuck.
我去
Oh, my God. Is he okay?
我的天 他还好吗
Gonna be just fine. Oh, thank God.
很快就会好起来的 谢天谢地
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表