剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
and closing this RICO for good.
然后永远关掉这个反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团
Joe Proctor was ready to hand us everything.
乔·普罗克特都准备把什么都交给我们了
Until he caught a bullet.
直到他被人开了一枪
So I bent the rules,
所以我稍微改变了一下规则
and Egan killed Proctor to keep him quiet.
伊根杀了普罗克特来让他闭嘴
Both things can be true,
这两个案子都是确凿的
but if we can prove the latter,
只要我们有证据证明
I bet Warner will forgive my indiscretions.
我觉得沃纳不会计较我稍微越了一点线
I know being a card carrying member
我明白你作为白人法律俱乐部中的
of the White Boys Legal Club has perks,
一员是有特权的
but you made a deal with the devil
但是你在和魔鬼做交易
telling Jacob Warner about your witness tampering
在我跟你说过杰卡布·沃纳不可信之后
after I told you he can’t be trusted.
你还是告诉了他你恐吓证人的事情
He’s only kept you around this long for a moment like this,
他这么久以来不动你就是为了眼下的节骨眼
when he needs cover.
他需要一个掩护
He’s gonna prosecute you
他肯定要检举你的
and ride your conviction all the way to Washington.
然后凭借着你的罪案一路去到华盛顿
So what do we do?
行吧 那我们怎么办
You find a way to prove you’re right.
你得找个办法证明你是对的
If you do, you’ll save your job and keep your ass out of jail.
如果你能做到的话 你就能保住你的工作同时免去牢狱之灾
Meanwhile, I’ll do some research
与此同时 我会调查看看
on the softest federal penitentiaries.
哪家联邦监狱是最适居的
I’ll see you about getting you into a white collar Fed country club
我看看能不能把你白领联邦乡村俱乐部
to serve your eight to ten.
去干那些早上八点起晚上十点收的活
Jesus, that’s not very encouraging, Tameika.
天呐 那可真谈不上什么鼓励 塔米卡
Neither is your track record, Saxe.
你自己干的事情也不怎样吧 萨克斯
First thing I learned on this side of the aisle:
我在这里学到的第一件事就是
manage the client’s expectations.
设法达到顾客的预期
If you don’t prove Tommy Egan killed Proctor,
如果你不能证明汤米·伊根杀了普罗克特
it won’t be a question of jail or no jail.
就不是什么监狱不监狱的事情了
It will be where and how long.
而是你会被遣送到哪里 以及被关押多久的问题了
And here...
而这里
we have our Callister Prep library.
就是我们的卡里斯特预科图书馆
You’ll find more than 140 characters in there.
你们在这能找到140多个语种
Tariq St. Patrick?
塔里克·圣·帕特里克
You were the prosecutor on my dad’s trial.
你是我爸的案子的检察官
AUSA Saxe. Wow, good memory.
助力司法部长萨克斯 哇哦 记忆力可以啊
Although pity you don’t remember
即便如此还是很惋惜你不记得
letting Tommy Egan into your penthouse
那晚你放汤米·伊根到你家阁楼
the night he killed Joseph Proctor.
杀了乔瑟夫·普罗克特的事情
What? I don’t know what you’re talking about.
什么 我都不知道你在说什么
You sure? You’re pretty close with Tommy, right?
是这样吗 你跟汤米很亲近 对吧
I mean, if he needed help, like a way inside,
我的意思是 如果他需要帮助的话 比如探进内部啊
you seem like the perfect person to call.
你看起来就是最合适的人选
Yeah, well, maybe I should call my parents,
是啊 好吧 或许我应该联♥系♥一下我的父母
since it’s illegal as fuck for you to be questioning me
毕竟在他们不在的情况下 你♥他♥妈♥跑到这里来审问我
without them here.
是违法的吧
We’re just talking.
我们只是谈谈
Should probably get back to this tour.
我该继续我的参观了
Yeah, you probably should.
是啊 你确实应该
Not this shit again.
别他妈又是这破事吧
Looks like the Jeffersons have moved on up.
看起来杰弗森已经有所进步了
You know what happens to big, fancy houses
你知道那些用贩毒的赃款买♥♥来的大豪华房♥子
bought with drug money?
最后都会怎样吗
They get auctioned for cheap,
它们会被以便宜的价格竞拍掉
and the people inside go to the big house,
然后那些内部人员就可以住进这种大房♥子
and it’s a lot less fancy.
那样可就不那么美好了
I haven’t done anything illegal. You sure?
我什么违法的事情都没干 你确定吗
When I put Tommy away for killing Angela Valdes
既然我已经以谋杀安吉拉·巴尔德斯
and Joe Proctor, I could charge you
以及乔·普罗克特的罪名把汤米关起来了
as an accomplice if you knew about ’em
我一样可以以包庇罪
or if you were in any way involved
或者以你犯罪同伙的身份
in his criminal enterprise.
让你跟他去牢里作伴
You got a warrant?
你有通缉令吗
This is your chance to save yourself.
这可是你自救的机会
Maybe you should think about your future.
或许你该考虑一下自己的未来了
And maybe you should think about the fact
而你也应该想想
that you’re on private property.
你现在可是处于私人领地
Don’t let Tommy be the reason you end up in a cell.
别让汤米成为你锒铛入狱的原因
So why would Russia suddenly stand down
所以为什么俄♥国♥会退出
to mark the end of the Cold War?
并终止了这场冷战呢
Anyone?
有人知道吗
Uh, Ian.
呃 伊恩
Uh, Bay of Pigs?
呃 猪湾吗
What? No.
什么啊 不是
Um, Tariq, right?
呃 塔里克 对吧
What do you think?
你怎么看
Uh, mutually assured destruction.
呃 因为这样下去只会两败俱伤
We’re all motivated by self preservation, right?
我们的动机都是自我保护 对吧
That’s right.
没错
All right, everyone. I will see you tomorrow.
好了 各位 明天见
Can’t wait.
等不及了呢
Hey, Tariq. Why did you hang back?
嘿 塔里克 你刚才为什么犹豫呢
That was a really good answer you gave.
你刚才所说的答案非常棒
It’s pretty fucking boring here, huh?
这里真是他妈的无聊 对吧
I get it. The curriculum here sucks compared to Choate.
我懂的 这里的课程跟乔特远不能比
So?
所以呢
Are you holding?
你手上有货吗
What? I know that that’s why
什么鬼 我知道就是因为那玩意
you got kicked out of Choate, right?
你才被踢出乔特的 对吧
Drugs.
毒品
You know, I spoke to a friend of mine
你知道的 我跟我这里的一个同事
who works there
聊过了
about, uh...about you.
关于你的事情
You know, you could make a lot of money at this school.
你知道吧 你在这个学校完全可以大赚一笔
I just wanted to get back to the city.
我只是想回到那座城市
That’s it.
仅此而已
Stop.
站住
Open your backpack.
把你的背包打开
Come on. Now.
来吧 现在打开
Thank you.
谢谢你
Looks like you are on the right track here at Callister.
看来你来卡里斯特还真是来对了
Kate, what’s up?
凯特 怎么了
Kate, what are you doing here?
凯特 你在这里做什么
I’ll take the room at the opposite end of the house from yours.
我要住在你对面的房♥间
No offense,
无意冒犯
but I know you two are still in the honeymoon phase.
但是我知道你们俩还在蜜月期
That’ll pass.
先不谈那个了
Kate, Tommy bought you your own house,
凯特 汤米给你买♥♥了个房♥子了
and you need to go back there.
你现在应该回去了
Kate!
凯特
Today is not the day.
今天不是什么好日子
Go home.
回家吧
You know, the girl before you uh, Holly
你知道吧 在你之前的那个女孩子 霍莉
she didn’t get along with me either.
她跟我也相处不好
Tommy ever tell you what really happened to trailer trash Barbie?
汤米告诉过你 那个垃圾货芭比都遭遇了些什么吗
I don’t give a fuck what happened to them.
我他妈一点都不在乎她们都遭遇了什么
Tommy’s past relationships don’t mean shit to me.
汤米过去的感情对我来说毫无意义
Our shit is strong, and that’s why I’m here and that bitch is not.
我跟他的感情够强大 正因如此我今天才能站在这里而那个婊♥子♥不能
Oh, so...
噢 那么
then I guess he already told you.
我估计他已经告诉你了
She’s probably floating in a lake somewhere.
她现在不知道在哪个湖面上漂着呢吧
She broke my son’s trust, and when she did that,
她辜负了我儿子对她的信任 而当她这么做的时候
she was dead to Tommy...
她对于汤米而言
Literally.
与死了无异
He killed her...
他杀了她
with his bare hands.
用他的双手亲手杀了她
Good.
很好
She didn’t deserve him anyway,
她反正也配不上他
and you can get your shit
现在你能不能拿着你的破烂
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表