剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
then I’m getting you out of here today
那我今天就把你带离这里
and James St. Patrick goes to jail.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克进监狱
No campaign, no politics, no power.
没有竞选 没有政♥治♥ 没有权力
If the answer is no, then we’re both fucked,
如果你的答案是否定的 那我们都没好果子吃
and you’re going to jail for life
你就会因谋杀杰森·米切奇的罪名
for the murder of Jason Micic,
在监狱里待一辈子吧
and there’s nothing I can do about that.
我也无能为力
What’s the question?
什么问题
Did James St. Patrick tell you that he killed Terry Silver?
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克有没有告诉你他杀了特里·希尔弗
No.
没有
He didn’t tell me he did it.
他没告诉我是他干的
I was there.
我当时在现场
Good.
很好
It was, um... it was at his place.
当时在他地盘上
In the parking garage?
停车场吗
In the parking garage.
是在停车场
I saw him and told him to stop.
我看见他 让他住手
But he didn’t listen. He just...he just kept going.
但他没有 他还在继续
And you’re willing to say that on the stand?
你愿意在证人席上这么说吗
Look, I’m willing to say that shit
你让我在哪儿说
wherever you want me to.
都行
Now, get me the fuck out of here.
你赶紧把我弄出去
I’m gonna call Judge Tapper right now.
我现在就打给塔珀法官
Look at you.
看看你现在
You got everything you wanted.
要什么有什么
Well, with your help, yes.
承蒙您的帮助
‐ We all need friends, James. ‐ Come on.
我们都得有朋友 詹姆斯 其实
I have plenty of friends.
我朋友遍天下
Hmm.
是吗
Oh, you’re here. So glad you came.
很高兴你来了
Simon, this is my son.
西蒙 这是我儿子
This is my boy, Tariq St. Patrick.
我的儿子 塔里克·圣帕特里克
Tariq, this is the Simon Stern.
塔里克 这位是大名鼎鼎的西蒙·斯特恩
Nice to meet you, Mr. Stern.
认识你很高兴 斯特恩先生
Nice to meet you, Tariq.
很高兴认识你 塔里克
James, you are a very lucky man to have such a fine son.
詹姆斯 你有个出色的儿子真是很幸运啊
I know.
我知道
I think I’ll be on my way.
我想我得走了
Great party, James.
派对很棒 詹姆斯
‐ Thank you. ‐ See you at inauguration.
谢谢你 就职典礼见
Yes, you will.
好的
I’ll expect to have excellent seats.
希望到时候给我个好座位
Tariq.
塔里克
You look great, son.
你看起来很帅 儿子
You really want me to turn myself in?
你真的想让我去自首吗
I’ll be there with you, son.
我会陪在你身边的 儿子
Okay? You trust that.
好吗 你要相信这一点
I’ll be right there with you,
我与你同在
every step of the way. Okay?
你生命中的每一个时刻我都在 好吗
Good night, Dad.
晚安 老爸
Good night.
晚安
Tapper shut the whole thing down.
塔珀取消了整个调查
He told them they can’t come back
他跟他们讲拿不到确凿的证据
without a literal smoking gun,
就别回来
which they’ll never get,
他们永远也拿不到证据
or a witness statement from someone
也拿不到一个既不是圣帕特里克的
who isn’t either a known enemy of St. Patrick’s
敌人也不是他的共犯的
or an accomplice,
证词
which doesn’t exist.
因为这个人根本不存在
In other words‐‐
意思是
In other words, they’re fucked.
意思是 他们完蛋了
You’re fucked.
你完蛋了
It’s over.
都结束了
Turns out, St. Patrick beat everyone who tried to get him,
实际上 圣帕特里克打败了所有想要打败他的人
including you.
你也在内
Tapper signed your arrest warrant an hour ago.
塔珀一小时前签署了你的逮捕令
I spoke to Warner,
我和华纳谈过了
and they’ll let you surrender tomorrow morning
他们说会让你明天早上
at the Federal Building,
在联邦大楼自首
where you’ll be processed and go into custody.
你会在那里被拘留 进入监狱
Can we fight the case?
我们能打官司吗
If we go to trial,
如果我们上法庭
Warner will be motivated to get the max.
华纳就有理由谋取最大利益了
We should make a deal.
我们应该签个协议
So, uh, I go to jail,
所以 我进监狱
and St. Patrick walks?
圣帕特里克能无罪脱身吗
You go to jail, and St. Patrick walks.
对 你被关进监狱 而他无罪脱身
I’m sorry, Saxe.
我很抱歉 萨克斯
Surprised to see me?
见到我很意外吗
Come on, K. I can’t do this right now, man.
得了吧 卡 我现在没空跟你玩
You know, none of this shit is really real.
你心里清楚 这些都不是真的
None of this changes who you are.
这一切都不会改变你的本性
I don’t wish jail on nobody.
我不希望任何人进监狱
But you? You’re a criminal,
可你 你是个罪犯
a bad guy, just like me, nigga.
一个坏人 和我一样 黑鬼
Nigga, you made me this way, K. Come on, man.
得了吧 黑鬼 还不是你教我的
This is who I am.
我本性如此
This is what I was all along.
我一直就这德性
If I’m born somewhere else, if I ain’t raised by you,
如果我生在别处 如果不是你把我养大的
come on, man, I’m in business school somewhere.
哥们 我说不定在哪个商学院呢
I’m in this race anyway.
不过我现在也差不多了
I took the long fucking route, it’s true,
不过绕了点远路而已
but I’m here, where I deserve to be.
但至少现在我到了 我应该在的地方
You deserve handcuffs and a needle, nigga.
你应得的是手铐和死刑 黑鬼
Maybe Ghost does,
那是鬼魂应得的
but I ain’t even packing, K.
我还远着呢 卡
I keep telling you,
我一直都跟你说了
I’m done with that life.
我受够了那种生活
‐ A’ight? I’m moving on. ‐ You see that?
好吗 我已经向前看了 你明白吗
That’s why everybody hates you:
这就是为啥所有人都恨你
your wife, your son,
你老婆 你儿子
your little homey Dre,
你小基友德瑞
your best friend Tommy, me.
你最好的朋友汤米 我
Can’t nobody trust you, motherfucker.
没人能相信你 王八蛋
That’s you, okay? You couldn’t be trusted.
明明是你 好吗 你不值得被信任
That’s why you had to be taken off the board.
这就是为什么你必须离开董事会
I can trust myself.
我相信我自己
I won.
我赢了
Nigga, you can’t stand it.
老黑 你接受不了这一点
I made all of my dreams happen,
我的梦想都成了现实
and no one or nothing can stop it.
没有人能阻挡我
K, your son‐‐ I tried to save him. Remember that?
卡 你的儿子 我曾努力去救他的 你记得吗
You tried to destroy my son.
你却想毁灭我的儿子
You’re right. This shit ain’t real.
你说的对 都不是真的
You’re dead, and I got my son back.
你死了 我把儿子救回来了
James? James.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
What a magical night.
多么梦幻的夜晚
It could not have gone any better.
一切都太完美
Everything we wanted.
我们拥有想要的一切
I know we still have to, uh, talk.
我知道我们还需要 谈谈
Yep.
没错
Should I meet you back at your hotel?
我们宾馆见吗
Now you’re talking.
现在才像话
Sounds like a wonderful idea.
听起来主意不错
Say about an hour?
要不一个小时后见吧
I just gotta clean up a few things
我先在这里清理点东西
around here, okay, and I’ll be right there.
好吗 我们那里见
‐ All right. ‐ Okay.
好的 那好
* They say this is a big, rich town *
他们说这是个富裕的大城市
* I just come from the poorest part *
而我来自最贫穷的地方
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表