剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
私事 我办好了
I need to tell you something, 'Riq.
我要告诉你一些事 里克
I'm not moving back into the penthouse.
我不会搬回顶层公♥寓♥的
I'm getting a divorce from your father.
我在和你父亲闹离婚
I wish I could divorce him too.
我也希望我能和他分开
If he never hooked up with that bitch Angela,
如果他从没和那个婊♥子♥安吉拉上过床
none of this would've happened.
一切都相安无事
You might as well know.
你需要知道
Angela's dead.
安吉拉死了
Well, she ruined our lives. Aren't you happy?
是她毁了我们的生活 你不高兴吗
No, Tariq, I'm not happy.
不 我不会
If she wasn't around,
如果她不在
we wouldn't be going through this.
我们不必经受这些痛苦
If she wasn't around, you'd be in jail right now.
如果她不在 你现在在吃牢饭
We all would.
我们都会
Yeah, she's the reason you and Dad are gonna get a divorce.
是啊 她就是你和父亲离婚的始作俑者
Uh-uh, no, no.
不不不
Ghost is the reason he and I are getting a divorce.
鬼魂才是我们离婚的原因
He broke his promise to me.
他没有信守诺言
You need to know,
你需要知道的是
Angela died because she was helping us, 'Riq.
安吉拉死是因为她帮了我们 里克
If she didn't save you, she'd probably still be alive.
如果她不去救你 她也许还活着
Do you understand? Yeah, I understand.
你懂吗 我知道的
Did Uncle Tommy kill Angela?
是汤米叔叔杀她的吗
Don't pick sides between your father and Tommy, 'Riq.
别在你父亲和汤米叔叔间挑拨离间 里克
Trust me, you could get hurt.
相信我 你会受到伤害的
That part at the end? Oh.
最后那部分吗 啊
You should be very proud of yourself.
你应该以自己为傲
I am, I guess, Daddy.
是的 我想是吧 爸爸
I worked hard.
我努力练习
You know why Mommy isn't here?
你知道为什么妈妈没来吗
Aw, I don't know, honey.
我不清楚 宝贝
Proctor.
普罗克特
May I have a word with you?
能和我谈谈吗
In front of my daughter, huh? This couldn't wait?
在我女儿前吗 能不能等等
Hey there, little lady.
你好啊 小姐姐
What if
为什么不
I was to pay you to go find your friends, hmm?
去找你的伙伴玩呢 我可以请客
20 bucks?
20美元
What the heck can I do with that?
我能用它做什么
What about my friend Benjamin?
那我的朋友本杰明(一百块)怎么样
Nice doing business with ya.
很高兴和你做生意
Yeah.
是啊
I have no idea who she learned that from.
我不知道她是从谁那里学来的
Do you know who killed Valdes?
你知道谁杀了巴尔德斯吗
I have no idea who did it.
我不清楚
If I did know, I would've turned them in to protect my client.
如果我确实知道 我会告发他们来保护我的委托人
Mm. Valdes knew too much.
巴尔德斯知道得太多了
How much do you know?
你知道多少
I can't even believe we're having this conversation.
我甚至不敢相信我们在进行这样的对话
My office hours are from 9:00 to 5:00.
我们的工作时间是9点到17点
Why the fuck are you here?
你来这儿到底想做什么
To remind you of two things.
来提醒你两件事
First, if Saxe told you about Valdes turning witness,
首先 如果萨克斯告诉你·巴尔德斯是证人的话
you told someone else, he broke the law.
你告诉别人 他触犯了法律
You confirm that happened, he can get disbarred.
如果你证实发生了这样的事 他可能会被取消律师资格
Mm, I confirm that happened, we'd both get disbarred.
如果我这么做 我们俩都会被取消律师资格
And whoever I told maybe gets a needle.
不管我跟谁说 都可能会被盯上
And maybe I do too.
我也会
I'll give you a walk.
我在给你想活路
Nope.
不了
I'm trying to save you, Proctor.
我在试着救你 普罗克特
Mm. Valdes was an AUSA.
嗯 巴尔德斯是助力司法部的
If they did it to her, what do you think they're gonna do to you?
如果他们那么对她 你想他们会怎么搞你
This is your last chance to tell me.
这是你最后的机会
Who killed Angela Valdes?
谁杀了安吉拉 ·巴尔德斯
I don't know.
我真的不知道
Your funeral.
不见棺材不落泪
Maybe literally.
或许毫不夸张
Now that the other woman is gone for good,
现在那个女人已经走了
I don't know, Tasha.
我不知道 塔莎
I've seen couples come back together for less.
我见过情侣们没有什么原因就破镜重圆
Are you serious, Mama?
你认真的吗 妈妈
You know what he's done to me.
你清楚他对我所做的
I also know you don't have a way to support yourself.
我也知道你没有办法养活自己
You don't have an apartment. You don't have a job.
没有公♥寓♥ 没有工作
You don't have a plan.
你没计划
I had a plan, okay? With Terry.
我心里有数 好吗 跟着特里走
Where is he? 'Cause I ain't seen that fool in a minute.
他在哪 因为我现在没看到那傻子
I think he's dead, Mama.
妈妈 我觉得他死了
I think Ghost killed him.
我觉得鬼魂杀死了他
What'd you expect?
你期待什么呢
You shouldn't have been messing with him in the first place.
你当初就不应该搞他
You really think Ghost is gonna let you walk away?
你真的觉得鬼魂会让你逃脱吗
Are you going to the police? About Terry?
你会去报♥警♥吗 上报特里
No.
不
I'm gonna get even with Ghost myself.
我要和鬼魂鱼死网破
Oh, hell no. I'm gonna call the cops.
不 我要报♥警♥
Look, I just want you to know what happened.
听着 我就想让你知道发生的事
No, I know what happened, Jamie.
不必 我知道发生了什么 杰米
She wasn't gonna cover for you anymore,
她不再掩护你了
so you made sure her mouth was shut for good.
所以确保她不会走漏风声
You may never believe me, but I just want you to hear me out.
你或许从不相信我 但请听我说完
Why? Why should I hear you out?
为什么 我为什么要听你说完
Why should I hear anything you have to say ever again?
为什么我还要再听你说完每一件你想说的事
Because I loved your sister, okay?
因为我爱你的妹妹 好吗
I loved her, Paz.
我爱她 帕斯
I would do anything to protect her.
我为倾尽全力保护她
If you wanted to protect her,
如果你想保护她
you should've stayed away from her.
你就应该离她远点
Paz, we couldn't stay away from each other.
帕斯 我们没法离开彼此
Look, I'm innocent. I didn't kill Angela.
听着 我是无辜的 我没有杀安吉拉
You done now?
你现在杀了
Look--look, Paz, I want to pay for the funeral.
听着 听着 帕斯 葬礼费用算在我身上
I know you can't pay for it.
我知道你无力支付
Oh, hell no. Fuck you, Jamie!
不 去你的 杰米
It's not bad enough that you ruined my sister's life
你告诉我妹妹你会娶她
by telling her you were gonna marry her,
这样毁了我妹妹的生活还不够糟糕
that you're gonna leave your wife!
说你要抛弃你的妻子
No! You went back to her.
不 你回去找她了
You ruined her reputation. You ruined her career.
你毁了她的荣誉 你毁了她的事业
She blew up her life for you again and again.
她为了你一次又一次抛弃了自己生活
She did everything for you, and now she's dead!
她为你做了一切 现在她已经死了
And you can't even let me bury her in peace?
你还不让我安葬她吗
I'll get in the grave next to her
我会在你给我一分一厘之前
before I take a dime from you.
在她身边立上坟墓
The next time I see you, Jamie, you're gonna be in handcuffs.
下次我见你 杰米 你会戴着手铐
I promise you,
我向你保证
we're gonna get him.
我们会抓到他
You better.
最好是这样
* Revenge is waiting down the road*
* I'm steadily moving forward*
* Even though I don't know where to go*
* You gotta know that I'm never looking back for ya*
* 'Cause you remind me of the struggle*
* From where I had to come from under*
* I used to have to use my muscle*
* Gotta be strong living this life, right or wrong*
Don't worry, Angela.
别担心 安吉拉
I'm gonna get that son of a bitch.
我会逮到那个混♥蛋♥
Who exactly are you gonna get?
你要逮的人是谁
what are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Warner created a task force to solve this case.
沃纳组建了一个任务分队办这个案子
That makes us partners.
所以我们是搭档了
Now, who do you think pulled the trigger?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表