剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
She would’ve loved it.
她肯定会非常喜欢这里的
I want to honor her right here.
我想在这里纪念她
This place is the perfect place...to do that.
在这个地方纪念她 真是再合适不过了
I’m asking you.
我在请求你
Please.
拜托了
Your father’d be proud of you, Jamie.
你父亲一定会以你为豪的 杰米
Uncle Gabe.
加布叔叔
You recognize me.
你认出我了
Man.
伙计
Negro, I knew it was you as soon as I laid eyes on you.
黑鬼 我看到你的第一眼起就认出你了
Where you been?
你去哪儿了
Why didn’t you come back?
为什么不回来呢
I haven’t seen you since the night he died.
自从他死的那晚之后我就没见过你了
I went...
我去
I went to live with Tommy.
去跟汤米一起住了
Remember him, Uncle Gabe?
还记得他吗 加布叔叔
Only white boy in the neighborhood, Tommy?
街区里唯一的白人男孩 汤米
Yeah.
记得
I tried to tell your father...
我试图告诉你的父亲
we needed to pay those drug dealers to leave us alone.
我们必须花钱才能让那些毒贩子离我们远点
He said that it would bankrupt us.
他说那样会让我们破产
Well, shit. I don’t know.
该死的 我也不清楚
You know, maybe he was right,
你知道的 或许他是对的
but I lie awake at night thinking about it all the time.
但是在夜里我辗转难眠 一直在想那件事
Yeah, but you don’t‐you don’t have to, Uncle Gabe. You don’t‐‐
是的 但是你不需要这么做 加布叔叔 你不
I got to know that you understand
我必须知道你真的知道
that I tried to tell him not to talk to the police,
我真的劝过他别去跟警♥察♥说这事
that those kids were bad news.
那群毛孩都是恶人
He’d like knowing that you came back
他若是知道你回来要买♥♥下这个地方
to buy this place.
他会很欣慰的
Man, he’d be so proud of you, boy.
天呐 他一定会非常为你而骄傲的
Mm‐hmm, he would be proud of me now, Uncle Gabe.
是啊 他现在会非常以我为豪的 加布叔叔
Right, now, listen.
现在 听着
You listen to me.
你听我说
You make this place great, you hear me?
你一定要把这个地方做好 知道了吗
Nothing can stop me.
没有什么能阻止我
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能跟你谈谈吗
If you see Cooper Saxe in this building,
如果你在这座楼里看到了库珀·萨克斯
I want you to shoot him on sight.
我要你立马把他就地枪决了
I’ll cover for you.
我会帮你掩住这个罪名的
He can’t get into this building.
他进不来这个楼的
He was here an hour ago.
他一小时前就在这里
I had to have him dragged out, all because I won’t listen
我还得必须找人拖走他 就因为我不肯听他
to his obsessive rant about James St. Patrick and Tommy Egan.
叽里呱啦地讲詹姆斯·圣帕特里克和汤米·伊根的那些破事
I hate to say it, but Saxe isn’t entirely wrong.
我不得不说一句 萨克斯所言并不无道理
He’s got you drinking his Kool‐Aid too?
他是给你也灌了什么迷魂汤吗
No, it’s not that.
不 不是那样的
I spoke with Tasha St. Patrick, sir.
我跟塔莎·圣帕特里克谈过了 长官
I went to ask her if her ex killed LaKeisha Grant.
我问了她 是不是她前夫杀了拉凯莎·格兰特
He has an alibi!
他有不在场证明
She said he didn’t do it,
她说了那不是他干的
but she does believe he killed Terry Silver.
但是她坚信他杀了特里·西尔弗
She gave me a place to look.
她为我提供了一个线索
We found his body and his car.
我们在他的车上找到了他的尸体
He was in the trunk.
他人就在后备箱
She gave you the location.
她给你提供了地点
That implicates her, not St. Patrick.
那只能说明她有嫌疑 不能说明圣帕特里克有
Hear me out.
听我说完
Inside the footwell of the driver’s side
在驾驶位的脚踏板的位置
was dirt from the original site
有皇后区儿童项目原本地点的
of the Queens Child Project.
泥土残留
Terry Silver went missing the day of the QCP groundbreaking,
特里·西尔弗在皇后区儿童项目开工的当天失踪了
but he never visited that site.
但是他根本没去那个地方
Silver was six feet tall,
西尔弗六尺高
almost 200 pounds.
大概200磅那么重
You really think Tasha broke his neck
你真的觉得塔莎能扭断他的脖子
and stuck him in that trunk?
并把他塞进后备箱吗
So you think St. Patrick
所以你觉得圣帕特里克
went to his groundbreaking
去了项目的开工现场
and then killed Terry Silver?
然后杀了特里·西尔弗吗
Then drove him to the airport and dumped the car.
然后把他载到了机场并且把车弃了
Yes, I do.
是的 我觉得
Aren’t the St. Patricks technically still married?
圣帕特里克两个严格意义上来讲不是还结着婚吗
Even if you get it admitted,
即使你说的是对的
Tasha’s testimony and the QCP dirt
塔莎的证词以及皇后区儿童项目那的泥土
won’t be enough for a conviction.
也无法将他定罪
I don’t want a conviction.
我不需要定罪
I just want a search warrant.
我只求一个搜查令
I want to see the shoes St. Patrick wore that day.
我想查证一下圣帕特里克那天所穿的鞋子
You don’t have enough for a search warrant.
你现在的证据还不足以申请搜查令
You find a way to get one,
如果你能想到办法得到搜查令
go knock yourself out.
就请自便吧
Rodriguez.
罗德里格斯
You’re starting to sound like Saxe,
你现在说话的口吻越来越像萨克斯了
and that’s not a compliment.
这可不是在夸你
Why did you go to the office this morning? Warner is furious.
你今天早上为什么去了办公室 华纳都要气炸了
He’s this close to shutting the whole thing down,
他差点就要把整个调查都撤销了
and if he knows I’m letting you participate‐‐
而且如果他知道我让你参与
He won’t, as long as you don’t tell him.
他不会的 只要你能管住自己的嘴
MAN: Looks like I’m gonna be out of a job any minute now.
看来我马上就要丢饭碗了
Is Ramona hiring?
拉蒙娜是在招人吗
Damn, Tate must be hot.
该死 泰特现在一定气死了
Can’t imagine anyone more motivated
我觉得不会有其他人比他更有动机
to help us nail St. Patrick.
来帮我们扳倒圣帕特里克了
Can we speak with you for a minute, Councilman Tate?
我们能跟您谈两句吗 泰特议员
Please, no interviews. Thank you.
不好意思 不接受采访 谢谢
No, we’re not press.
不 我们不是媒体
We’re with a special FBI‐DOJ task force
我们是联邦局司法部特别行动组
investigating James St. Patrick.
正在调查詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
Really? Um...
真的吗
how can I help you?
在下有何能为之效劳的呢
We need your help establishing a timeline
我们需要你协助我们建立一下
for the day of the QCP groundbreaking.
皇后区儿童项目开工当天的时间线
We need to trace James St. Patrick’s steps after the event.
我们想知道大会结束之后詹姆斯·圣帕特里克都干了什么
Oh. I don’t know where he went afterwards.
噢 我可不知道他在那之后去了哪
He lit out of there as soon as we were done.
我们完事之后他就立马离开了
He was chasing behind his wife, Tasha.
他当时在追他的妻子 塔莎
Wait, um, Tasha was there?
等等 塔莎也在场吗
Yeah, she was there for a photo op,
是的 她是去那配合媒体拍摄的
and when she left, he followed her.
然后在她离开之后 他就跟着她走了
How‐how would you
你能形容一下
characterize his mood when he followed her?
他跟着她的时候的大致情绪吗
James was... intense that morning.
詹姆斯那天早上精神有点紧绷
It’s pretty clear that they were not getting along.
很显然他们肯定是有什么矛盾了
He has a fight with his wife after QCP,
在皇后区儿童项目之后他跟她吵架了
then follows her? We know who she went to see.
然后跟着她吗 我们都知道她去见谁了
Did you hear any of what they argued about?
你有听到他们在吵什么吗
No.
没有
It’s not enough if he didn’t hear the conversation.
如果他没听到对话 咱们证据就不足了
Did our friend James tell you that his former attorney,
我们的朋友詹姆斯跟你提过他前律师
‐ Terry Silver, was sleeping with his wife, Tasha? ‐ Saxe!
特里·西尔弗之前跟他的老婆有一腿的事情吗 萨克斯
‐ We need to prove that he knew. ‐ I’m afraid he‐‐
我们必须证明他知道这件事 恐怕他
Before you answer that, Councilman Tate, I need you to understand something.
在你回答那个问题之前 泰特议员 你必须得知道一件事
Terry Silver is dead.
特里·西尔弗死了
‐ What? ‐ Saxe!
什么 萨克斯
If you say yes, St. Patrick told you
如果你说知道 圣帕特里克告诉过你
about the relationship between Terry Silver and his wife,
特里·西尔弗和他老婆出轨的事情的话
we can arrest him for murder.
我们就能以谋杀罪逮捕他
All of his political aspirations disappear in a puff of smoke.
他所有的政♥治♥抱负都得烟消云散
‐ Enough! ‐ You say no,
够了 如果你说不知道
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表