剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
That’s right.
没错
Smart move.
聪明啊
I’m actually a little proud of him.
我居然有点为他骄傲
I’m not gonna help you.
我才不会帮你
Hey, where do you think you’re going?
站住 你想去哪啊
I’m not finished with you.
我还没说完呢
Angela Valdes gave you the recommendation
是安吉拉·巴尔德斯的推荐信
that got you that job in D. C.
让你得到华盛顿特区的工作的
What did you give her in return?
你是怎么回报她的
You are complicit in the death of Tony Teresi.
你是托尼·特瑞斯谋杀案中的同谋
You don’t help me out here, I’m gonna indict you
你要是不帮我 我就起诉
for conspiracy right along with Saxe.
你和萨克斯共谋
That’s how it works.
这就是后果
Last time we talked, he wanted to find
上次我们谈过的 他想找到办法
a way to use Teresi’s inadmissible testimony.
来利用特瑞斯那些不被采纳的证词
See?
看到了吧
That wasn’t so hard. What else?
这没多难嘛 然后呢
He was going on about Maria Suarez
他一直在谈论玛丽亚·苏亚雷斯作为目击证人
being a witness against Egan and St. Patrick.
打击伊根和圣·帕特里克的事
Suarez got killed before she even had a chance to testify,
苏亚雷斯甚至没有机会作证就被杀了
just like Teresi,
就像特瑞斯
Lindsay Proctor, Joe Proctor,
琳赛·普罗克特 乔·普罗克特
LaKeisha Grant, Angela Valdes herself.
拉凯莎·格兰特 和安吉拉·巴尔德斯她们一样
Everyone Saxe has turned or tried to turn
每一个萨克斯找的人以及尝试去找的人
has shown up dead.
都死了
Yeah, I heard about Angela and Donovan.
我听说了 安吉拉还有多诺万
Yeah, Donovan got it while he was watching over Coleman,
是啊 多诺万看守科尔曼的时候被杀了
who was Angela’s witness.
安吉拉被杀的目击者是谁
Do you see what I’m saying?
听到我说的了吗
Saxe has gotta be stopped.
我们必须阻止萨克斯
I can’t help you stop him.
我帮不了你
He didn’t break the law in front of me.
他没在我面前犯法
Now, I can tell you that he was obsessed
现在我只能告诉你他一心想把
with taking Angela down and James St. Patrick with her.
安吉拉和圣·帕特里克打倒
Has he shown poor judgment? Sure.
他做出了错误的决定吗 当然
Criminal malfeasance?
但是犯法了吗
I wouldn’t really know.
我也不知道
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你的帮助
It’s always nice to meet somebody from the regional office.
能见到区域办事处的人我也很高兴
Fucking twat.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Paz? What are you doing here?
帕斯 你来这儿干嘛
Is it true? He’s running for office?
这是真的吗 他在竞选公职
Looks that way.
看起来是这样
Well, we can stop him.
我们可以制止他
With everything the two of us know about him,
利用我们知道的关于他的一切
we can go to the cops or-or the press.
我们可以去警♥察♥局或者报社
We can blow him up.
我们可以打倒他
I wish I could, but I’m sure you can appreciate
我希望如此 但是我知道你能体谅我
that as a single mother,
作为一个单身母亲
I don’t have a lot of resources.
我没有太多的钱
If James gets exposed, if James gets arrested,
如果詹姆斯暴露了 如果他被捕了
I’ll have even less.
我拥有的会更少
He ruined both our lives, Tasha,
他毁了我们两个的生活 塔莎
or did you forget how all of this started?
还是说你忘记了这一切是怎么开始的
Oh, you mean when your sister had an affair with my husband?
你是说你妹妹和我丈夫出轨的是吗
Angela didn’t know he was married
安吉拉不知道他结婚了
when they first got together.
当他们第一次在一起的时候
Oh. Hmm.
好吧
When she found out, she was willing to walk away.
当她发现的时候 她想离开
She did not wanna break up a marriage.
她不想破坏一场婚姻
Oh, but she did it anyway, didn’t she?
但无论如何 她这样做了 不是吗
Oh. Look. I get it.
天呐 哦 我明白
You’re angry at James. Trust me, I’m angry too.
你对詹姆斯很愤怒 相信我 我也很愤怒
Fuck angry.
去他妈的愤怒
Jamie told her that all he cared about
杰米告诉她 他只在乎她
was her, the kids, and a nightclub in Miami.
孩子们 还有迈阿密的夜♥总♥会♥
He didn’t care about you.
他根本不在乎你
He threw away your marriage.
他抛弃了你们的婚姻
He was going to take everything away from you.
他要把所有的一切从你那里带走
Look around. Okay?
看看你的周围 好吗
He has taken everything.
他已经带走了一切
I mean, what do you want me to say,
你想让我说什么
that I hate him?
说我恨他吗
Fine. I do.
好啊 我是恨他
I hate him.
我恨他
But I love my kids,
但是我爱我的孩子们
and I can’t take James down without taking them down too.
而且我没有办法在保全孩子的情况下打倒詹姆斯
Your kids?
你的孩子们
He already made you lose one of them too.
他已经让你失去其中一个了
Oh, no. Don’t push me.
别逼我
Don’t do that. Now, you listen.
别那样做 你听着
James didn’t kill Raina,
詹姆斯没有杀了蕾娜
just like he didn’t kill Angela,
就像他没有杀了安吉拉一样
no matter what the fuck you think.
不管你♥他♥妈♥怎么想
Stop lying for him! Would you listen?
别再为他撒谎了 听我说
If I thought we could take him down,
如果我们可以打倒他
you don’t think I would try?
你以为我不会去做吗
I would.
我会的
But there’s no beating him.
但是没人能打败他
He always wins.
他总是赢
If you’re not gonna help me, I’m gonna do it myself.
如果你不帮我 我会自己干
Paz!
帕斯
You have to take them every day.
你必须每天吃
Papi, come--
外公 拜托
Mom, thank God. Papi won’t--
妈妈 还好你回来了 外公不肯
You have to take care of him. Well, Mama
你得照顾他 但是 妈妈
I’m not staying.
我还要出去
How could you let Cooper fucking Saxe
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能让库珀·萨克斯
into this building?
进到这栋楼里
That man is dangerous!
那是个危险的人
Do you realize what he could have done?
你知道他可能会做些什么吗
I’m sorry, sir, but his badge worked.
对不起 先生 但是他的证件是有效的
Exactly!
我就是说这个
So why the fuck is that when he was fired two days ago?
所以他两天前就被开除了为什么证件还有效
Jesus Christ!
天呐
He could have fucking killed me, you know.
他差点杀了我 你知道吗
I need to talk to Cooper Saxe.
我需要和库珀·萨克斯谈谈
"Cooper Saxe doesn’t work here anymore."
库珀·萨克斯不在这儿工作了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because when future generations study prosecutorial misconduct,
因为当后代学习检察官的不轨行为时
Cooper Saxe’s face will be on the cover of the textbook.
库珀·萨克斯的脸会在课本封面上
I’m sorry.
不好意思
I’m U. S. Attorney Jacob Warner.
我是美国检察官的雅各布·沃纳
Can I help you?
我能帮到你吗
I’m Paz Valdes, Angela’s--
我是帕斯·巴尔德斯 安吉拉的
Sister. Yeah, of course.
姐姐 哦 当然了
Jesus Christ.
天呐
Miss Valdes, I can only imagine how frustrated you are
巴尔德斯小姐 你妹妹的谋杀案的决议还没有下来
at the lack of resolution around your sister’s murder.
我能想象到你该有多么的伤心
Seeking justice for Angela is this office’s top priority,
为安吉拉寻求公平是我们事务所最优先的事情
which is why I wanna offer you my deepest apologies
我想为萨克斯先生搞砸调查的事情
for the ways that Mr. Saxe botched the investigation
向你致以最深切的歉意
and let you know that we are firmly committed to finding those responsible.
并且你得知道我们在坚决地寻找责任人
What do you mean?
你说的是什么意思
How did he botch the investigation?
他是怎么搞砸调查的
You promised to arrest Jamie for what he did.
你答应我要逮捕杰米的
I know.
我知道
But there’s something you need to know.
但是有一些事你需要知道
Look, according to the autopsy report,
根据验尸报告
St. Patrick didn’t kill Angela.
圣·帕特里克没有杀死安吉拉
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表