剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, you know, Tariq,
塔里克
for what it’s worth,
说实话
I think your father is capable of doing
我认为你父亲就跟你一样
whatever he sets his mind to,
下定决心做的事情
just like you.
就一定能做到
I’m gonna call the cops.
我要报♥警♥了
I thought you were the cops.
我以为你就是警♥察♥
Warner asked me to help him get rid of you.
沃纳让我帮他摆脱你
I can’t wait to tell him that you showed up here to harass me.
我迫不及待想要告诉他你来我家骚扰我了
Who is it, honey? Nobody.
宝贝 这是谁 不认识
You didn’t tell me you you had a sister.
你没跟我说过你有个姐姐
I don’t. She’s my wife.
是没说过 他是我妻子
Good bye.
再见
Who’s this? Un pendejo.
这是谁 混♥蛋♥
I, uh...I’m a friend of Blanca’s from work,
我 我是布兰卡的同事
Cooper Saxe.
库珀·萨克斯
Jesenia.
耶塞尼亚
Blanca’s mentioned you before.
布兰卡之前提到过你
No. Ooh, "cenar."
不 森纳尔
I know that word. That’s, uh...
我知道那个单词 意思是
I’d love to stay for dinner.
我非常愿意留下吃晚饭
You had five minutes. Now you have four.
你一共有5分钟时间 现在你剩下4分钟
Proctor said Tommy Egan killed Angela.
普罗克特说汤米·伊根杀死了安吉拉
When Proctor turned up dead, I had no way of proving it,
普罗克特死后我没有了证据
until now.
直到现在为止
LaKeisha Grant.
拉凯莎·格兰特
Her name is on a house in Long Island with Egan.
她的名字和伊根出现在长岛一座房♥子的地契上
Not a shell property, an actual residence.
不是一个空壳财产 而是一个真实的住所
The house makes Grant an accomplice,
这个房♥子使得格兰特变成了共犯
at the very least, complicit,
至少是同谋
and she’ll know if Tommy Egan killed Angela
所以她知道汤米·伊根是否杀死了安吉拉
and if he then killed Proctor to shut him up.
并且是否为了让普罗克特闭嘴而杀了他
LaKeisha Grant.
拉凯莎·格兰特
She’s a witness in my Raymond Jones case.
她是我手里的雷蒙德·琼斯这个案子中的目击证人
Her statement nailed Kanan Stark
她的证词锁定了卡南·史塔克
as Raymond Jones’ doer,
雷蒙德·琼斯是主谋
but look what I found.
但是看看我找到了什么
You see who picked up Kanan Stark’s ashes?
你知道是谁拿走了卡南·史塔克的骨灰吗
Erick Stark. His son?
埃里克·史塔克 他儿子吗
That’s what the medical examiner assumed too,
医生也是这么认为的
but Kanan Stark’s only son is deceased,
但是卡南·史塔克的独子已经死了
so I checked the security footage.
所以我检查了监控录像
Turns out, Erick Stark...
结果 埃里克·史塔克
is Tariq St. Patrick.
就是塔里克·圣·帕特里克
Why would Tariq claim the ashes of the man who held him hostage?
为什么塔里克要认领挟持他的人的骨灰?
Exactly.
正是
You want my help,
如果你需要我的帮助
you’re gonna have to work for it, Saxe.
你就得好好努力了 萨克斯
Andre Coleman and Kanan Stark were associates,
安德烈·科尔曼和卡南·史塔克是共犯
but since you ran Coleman off the books,
但自从你把科尔曼排除于嫌疑人之列后
I have no way of finding him,
我就找不到他了
especially now that he’s gone MIA.
尤其是他失踪之后
Serial number for an ankle monitor.
这是脚踝监视器的序列号♥
You find it, you find Coleman.
你找到这个 就找到科尔曼了
So...we’re a team?
所以 我们是一伙的吗
I want the bad guys in jail too,
我也想让坏蛋们进监狱
so yes, I’ll help you nail Tommy Egan and Dre.
所以 我会帮你抓住汤米·伊根和德雷
There you go. There you go.
这就对了 这就对了
There you go.
对了
Sergeant Blanca Rodriguez, NYPD.
我是纽约警♥察♥局的布兰卡·罗德里格斯警官
What the fuck? I’m done talking to you cops, man.
什么鬼 我跟警♥察♥无话可说
As long as you got an ankle monitor strapped to you,
只要你脚上还带着这个监视器
we can find you anywhere.
我们就能在任何地方找到你
I want your help.
我需要你的帮助
If I talk, you take this fucking thing off of me.
如果我说了 你就把这鬼东西从我腿上拿掉
Let’s see what you got first.
那我得看看你知道什么了
Kanan Stark. You knew him?
卡南·史塔克 你认识他吗
Yeah.
认识
Kanan was running a theft ring
卡南之前和一个被谋杀的便衣警♥察♥
with undercover cop Raymond Jones,
雷蒙德·琼斯经营
who was murdered.
盗窃团伙
We believe Kanan killed Detective Jones.
我们认为卡南杀了琼斯侦探
Kanan?
卡南吗
Nah, Kanan was in D.C. the night Ray Ray was killed.
不对 在雷雷被杀那晚卡南在华盛顿
We have a witness saying that he was in town
我们有个目击证人说
earlier that day. Your witness is lying.
卡南当天早些时候在镇上 你们的目击证人在撒谎
Well, if Kanan was out of town, then who could’ve done it?
行 如果那时候卡南不在 又是谁杀了琼斯
I don’t know who pulled the trigger,
我不知道是谁开的枪
but I know who wanted to.
但是我知道谁想这样做
I gave him the address.
我给过他地址
Who?
谁
If I do this for you,
如果我告诉你了
you gotta do something for me.
你就得为我做点事情
On top of taking this ankle monitor off,
先把这个脚踝监视器拿掉
Saxe
萨克斯
I want him to pay for what he did
我想让他对我和我的女儿做的事情
to me and my daughter.
付出代价
Saxe thinks that he and I are working together.
萨克斯觉得他和我是在同一战线的
I don’t give a fuck what Saxe thinks,
我不管他怎么想
and neither do you.
你也不要管
I got some information you want,
我有一些你想要的信息
so what’s it gonna be?
那接下来你会怎么做
All right.
好的
I’ll help you nail Saxe.
我会帮你盯住萨克斯的
Tariq St. Patrick.
塔里克·圣·帕特里克
He came looking for Ray Ray
他因为他姐姐的死
for killing his sister.
来找雷雷
I gave him the address.
我把地址给他了
He doesn’t need that much powder.
他不需要上那么多粉
I want my personality to shine out there, not my face.
我希望我的人格魅力能照亮舞台 而不是我的 脸
Thank you, Elise.
谢谢 伊利斯
Not sure your personality is your best attribute.
我可不敢说人格魅力是你的闪光点
Ah. Ramona, you already had your opportunity...
啊 拉蒙娜 我已经给过你机会
Excuse me, sir. To learn all about my best attribute.
抱歉 先生 来了解我全部的优点
Your loss, Boo.
但你错过了
Ah, Sunny.
啊 桑尼
Always a delight to see you.
每次见到你都很高兴
It’s good seeing you again, Councilman Tate.
见到你我也很高兴 塔特议员
I’m really looking forward to tonight’s debate.
我很期待今晚的辩论
Always makes great TV when there’s no love lost between the candidates.
辩论双方友爱的辩论总能让节目精彩纷呈
Oh, no, no, no. You got me all wrong.
噢 不 不 不 你完全误会我了
I respect Lorette.
我尊重洛雷特
It’s just that I’d make a better governor.
只是我比她更能管好这个州
Ah, okay. I’ll see you out there.
噢 好吧 那等会台上见
See you soon.
台上见
Okay, Lorette is gonna want to pull focus
洛雷特将会提到资金筹集是一种变相抢劫
by bringing up the fund raiser robbery
来吸引大家的注意
and flipping it to her advantage.
从而反转优势到她那一方
It’s best you deflect. Stick to the talking points
关于这个你最好略过不表 专注聊今天的主题
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, don’t be the dude on live TV
好 好 好 好 别在电视直播上与女竞选人
attacking a female candidate; I know.
针锋相对嘛 我知道了
Mm.
嗯
Oh, and, uh, one other thing.
噢 还有 一件事
How would you feel about James St. Patrick running on your ticket?
我们让詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克来帮你拉选票怎么样
Two black men from Queens
两个出生在皇后区的黑人
convincing upstate whites that we represent them too?
能说服北部偏远地区的白人来代表他们的利益吗
No, it’ll never work.
不 我觉得不现实
Ramona, I asked you to bring me a list of real names.
拉蒙娜 我希望你给我找一帮真正能用上的人
And I will.
我会的
I was just flying it by you in case James is eyeing
我只是想帮你拉拢詹姆斯以免他觊觎
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表