剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我们通常是不会和我们的下家见面的
but we have an issue we'd like to address.
但有个问题我们想强调一下
The death of Uriel, the head of the Toros Locos.
托洛斯·洛克斯帮的首领 乌列的死
That wasn't us.
不是我们干的
Hell no. The power vacuum
当然不是 托洛斯帮顶端的
at the top of the Toros is already causing trouble.
权利真空已经在制♥造♥问题了
Uriel had a very firm hand.
乌列是个雷厉风行的人
Our agreement was based on access to this hotel
我们的协议是建立在这个酒店
and others like it, yes, but first,
以及其他类似场所的基础上的 但是首先
on a smooth transfer, no war.
得是一个顺利转接 没有冲突
Alicia, look, you have my word,
艾丽西亚 我保证
no one in this room made the call to kill Uriel.
这间房♥里没有人下令杀乌列
Yo, yo, yo, Callahan is not here.
卡拉汉不在这
He might have done it. That's right, he didn't show.
可能是他做的 没错 他没来
Callahan dropped out for different reasons.
卡拉汉因为别的原因退出了
Look, we're ready to proceed.
我们准备好继续了
I could vouch for each one of these men.
我可以为这里的每一位担♥保♥
No one will make a move without my say-so.
没有我的允许 没人会行动
So we are agreed.
那我们就同意了
Diego?
迭戈
We're agreed.
我们同意了
No word from Jones at all?
完全没有琼斯的消息吗
I'm sorry, Miss Valdes.
不好意思 巴尔德斯女士
I spoke to Detective Jones personally.
我私下找过琼斯警官
When he didn't report, I sent one of my unis to look for him.
他没来报到 我便派了我的一个警员去找他
Apparently the shots-fired call came from this location
很显然 在你我交谈之后不久
not long after you and I spoke.
这里就有人报♥警♥说听到了枪手
We found his car parked outside.
我们发现他的车停在外面
What is this place?
这是什么地方
A flop we put together as part of his cover.
我们为他配备的一处安全屋
The techs haven't run the DNA yet,
技术小组还没有检测DNA
but that blood type matches Jones'.
但是血型符合琼斯
There was rug here.
这里曾经有地毯
The doer must have used it to get rid of a body.
凶手一定用它来丢尸体了
Detective Jones was very careful.
琼斯警探非常谨慎
We have no idea who could have tracked him here.
我们完全想不到谁会追踪他到这里
You see that?
看见这个了吗
There's a bullet in there.
那里有个子弹
If you run the ballistics, I bet you'll get a match.
如果你做弹道学分♥析♥ 我打赌会得到匹配
Hey.
嗨
I'm so glad that you called.
我很开心你找我了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I need to tell you what happened today.
我得告诉你今天发生了什么
All right.
好的
But I need to know
但是我得知道
that you will never tell anyone.
你不会告诉任何人
Tash...
塔莎...
you can trust me.
你可以相信我
if someone...
如果有人...
lost a member of their family,
失去了一位家人
the person closest to them in the world,
世界上与他们最亲近的人
and... and they knew who killed her,
而且... 而且他们知道是谁杀了她
and they went to confront that person,
他们去和那人对质
just to talk,
只是想谈谈
but in the heat of the moment their gun...
但是一怒之下 他们的枪...
If they killed the person who killed her...
如果他们杀了杀她的人...
Tasha... If they did,
塔莎... 如果他们这样做了
what would you tell them, Terry?
你会对他们说什么 特里
Tell James to get a lawyer.
让詹姆斯找一个律师
It's not James.
不是詹姆斯
It's me.
是我
Wait.
等等
What?
什么
I need a lawyer, Terry.
我需要一名律师 特里
I need a lawyer.
我需要一名律师
I can either be your lover
我可以做你的情人
or your lawyer, Tasha, but...
也可以做你的律师 塔莎 但是...
But not both.
但是不能兼顾两角
Will you take my case?
你愿意接我的案子吗
Okay.
好的
Fuck!
操
He's with the fucking Jimenez, man.
他和希梅内斯家族在一起
We can't just roll up and shoot the motherfucker.
我们不能就这么上去杀了那混♥蛋♥
It's gonna take more planning, more soldiers.
这需要更多的筹划 更多人手
I got some guys with me.
我还有些兄弟
Yeah, but that ain't gonna be enough, K.
但是还是不够 卡南
I may have some people.
或许我能找些人来
Anybody feel like Italian?
有人喜欢意大利人吗
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表