剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
The fields are burning!
水
Water.
你还有个大儿子 埃勾斯
An older son, Aegeus?
水 我要喝水
Water. I need to drink.
她是黄皮肤或是黑皮肤吗
Was she fair or dark? Hmm?
你怎么不让她做你的王后
And why didn't you take her as your queen?
我没空跟你猜谜 美狄亚
I am in no mood for riddles, Medea.
你知道我的儿子体内没有潜藏秘典
You knew my son didn't have the Lexicon inside him
因为你已经继承给其他人了
because you'd already given it up!
为什么
Why?
秘典不仅仅是一个迷
The Lexicon is not just a riddle,
也是一个诅咒
it is a curse,
如同一个愤怒危险的野兽
an angry, dangerous beast.
懦夫
Coward!
我那时还不认识你
I didn't know you then!
要是那时就认识你 我一定会让你指引我的
If I had, I would have trusted you to guide me.
但你没有 你对我说谎了
But instead, you lied to me.
我还能怎么做
What else could I do?
我的子民都依靠我
My people look up to me
因为他们相信是上帝选择了我
because they believe I was chosen by the Gods.
她叫什么
What was her name?
我不知道
I don't know.
只是一个艳遇罢了
She was a chance encounter.
你真让我恶心
You disgust me.
我怎么走不了路
Why can't I walk?
我睡了多久
How long have I been asleep?
还不够久
Not long enough.
什么意思
What does that mean?
现在麻烦重重
These are troubling times.
我需要空间来想对策
I need room to manoeuvre.
你吗
You?
那里
There.
速度都是普通海鸥的两倍了
yet twice the proportional speed of the average seagull.
海鸥
A seagull.
海鸥...
A seagull...
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
这跟受伤什么关系
What's that got to do with it?
你刚才在飞啊
You were flying.
天才
Genius.
你是谁
Who are you?
等等 你别说
Oh, wait, don't tell me.
你一定是赫尔墨斯的后代
You must be the offspring of Hermes,
水银之神
God of Quicksilver.
让我帮你解开这些
Let me help you off with that.
敢碰一下 我就把佛提乌斯盗匪放出来
Touch it and I'll set loose the marauding hordes of Photius.
这是个老人
It's an old man.
"这" 你是什么 鹰身女妖吗
"It?" What are you, a harpy?
不是
No.
只是普通女人
I'm a woman.
那样的话 别挡路 鹰身女妖
In that case, out of my way, harpy.
我没挡路
I'm not in your way.
这翅膀你自己做的吗
You made these wings?
多富有智慧啊
More dazzling brilliance.
确实 我做的 赫尔墨斯之子
Indeed, I did, son of Hermes.
但是还不够好
But not well enough.
拿着这个
Hold this.
阿波罗 光和太阳之神
Apollo, god of light and sun,
真♥相♥ 预言 治愈
truth and prophecy, healing,
音乐和诗歌♥
music, poetry,
瘟疫 剑术 殖民
plague, archery, colonization,
药物 草药 群
medicine, herds and flocks...
和富有智慧的疑问
and intellectual inquiry...
带我走吧 达代罗斯
take me, Daedalus.
-达代罗斯 -达代罗斯
- Daedalus? - Daedalus!
带我走吧
Take me,
你虔诚的仆人
your humble servant...
因为我的儿子
as penance...
忏悔
for my son.
你知道你在做什么吗
What do you think you're doing?
放开我
Let go.
把他拉上来
Pull him up!
是达代罗斯 创造家
It's Daedalus the inventor!
他是个天才
He's a genius.
我们应该躲起来
We should move under cover.
米诺斯的人 快
Minos' men! Quick!
把我弄出来
Get me out of this.
米诺斯的人吗 真的吗 你确定吗
Minos men? Really? Are you sure?
他们看到了什么
What did they see?
我的将军们怎么样了
How are our generals?
还是吵来吵去
Argumentative as always.
有什么需要我知道的吗
Anything I should know?
没有
No.
我照你说的做了
I did as you asked...
只是看和听
watched and listened.
我们错过了今天的仪式
We missed our session today.
是的
Yes.
我在忙其他的事
I'm working on something else.
去睡觉吧
Go to sleep.
我亲爱的王子
My dear Prince,
你的方法奏效了
it appears that your strategy worked.
时间 地点
The timing, location,
甚至敌人的数量
even the number of men,
都被你预测到了
all exactly as you predicted.
普罗透斯将军既尴尬又高兴
General Proteus is both embarrassed and delighted.
事实上 高兴更多一点
In fact, he's so delighted,
因为他把这些都归功于他自己了
that he's taken most of the credit.
什么
What?
从现在开始
From now on,
你说什么 他都会去听的
he's sure to hang on your every word,
确保他能"想"出更多好主意来
in case he can come up with more brilliant ideas.
也许我们应该停下来休息
Perhaps we should stop and rest.
圣母在上
Holy mother,
您把我和埃勾斯的儿子聚在一起
have you brought me together with the son of Aegeus
是为了让他带我去见国王吗
so that he can lead me to the King's door?
如果这是您的所愿 他为什么这么抗拒我呢
If that is your wish, why does he fight me so?
圣母 请您
Please, holy mother,
帮助我 让我说服他去雅典
help me persuade him to go to Athens,
但是请首先
but most of all,
赐予我力量和勇气吧
give me the strength and the courage
来聆听您神圣的预言
to avert your sacred vision and...
雅典之王 雅典之王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
杀死了他的父亲
Kill his father...
国王
The King.
儿子
Son...
伊卡洛斯
Icarus...
不
No...
不
No...
你必须向众神献上祭品
You must pay tribute to the Gods.
光明之父阿波罗 便会驱散你的痛苦
Apollo, father of light, will deliver you from your pain.
众神
Gods?
众神根本不关心我们
Gods care nothing for us.
你没法独自承受悲伤痛苦
You cannot carry your grief alone.
你对于悲伤又知道什么呢
What do you know of grief?
我知道你儿子不会希望你受到这样的折磨
I know that your son wouldn't want you to suffer.
贤者之戒
The ring of the Magi.
你知道这是什么意思
You know what this means?
你不知道吗
You don't?
不
No.
你觉得我会相信吗
Do you expect me to believe that?
它在哪里
Where is it?
我不知道
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表