剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
Gather our troops.
准备开战
Prepare to fight.
我们会面临兵变的
We would face mutiny.
你是在反抗我的命令吗
Are you defying my orders?
我们的战士连走路都困难
Our men can hardly walk,
更别提进攻守备森严的
let alone charge a well-entrenched...
怎么不说话了 将军
Lost your tongue, General?
说呀
Talk to me.
你的建议是什么
What's your advice?
逃到密西亚去吗
Run to Mysia?
在我的纵容下 你们太养尊处优了
You have all grown fat on my privileges.
明天 我们就让永生的众神
Tomorrow, we show the immortal Gods
看看雅典勇士的信仰
what the men of Athens carry in their hearts.
代达罗斯
Daedalus?
难道你一点也不好奇吗
Weren't you even a little curious?
我以为那只是偶然相遇
I assumed it was a chance encounter.
让我理清一下思绪
Let me get this straight.
埃勾斯的长子
Aegeus' firstborn
发现他体内有神圣的秘典
discovers he carries the sacred Lexicon in his heart,
于是找了盖亚的神使帮忙解谜
recruits the Oracle of Gaia to help solve its riddle,
然后 他们又一起
and then, together, they meet clandestinely
和米诺斯王最聪明的科学家密会
with King Minos' greatest scientific mind,
而你却认为这一切都是巧合
and you think that's a chance encounter?
是的
Yes.
即使他们正在寻找戒指
Even though they're on their way to find the ring?
我不确定
I'm not absolutely sure
他们真的找到了戒指
they ever actually found the ring.
你真的是我见过的
You really are the most extraordinarily stupid creature
最愚蠢的家伙了 塞勒斯
I've ever worked with, Cyrus.
谢谢你 小姐
Thank you, ma'am.
那么我猜
And I suppose,
当代达罗斯集♥合♥了他的军队
when Daedalus rendezvoused with his troops
并带领他们回到米诺斯的营地
and led them back to Minos' camp,
你也会认为那只是个巧合喽
you considered that a coincidence also.
不 我以为米诺斯的守卫一直在追踪他
No, I assumed the Minoan guards had been tracking him.
代达罗斯
Daedalus, I mean.
埃勾斯的另一个儿子长什么样子
So, what does this other son of Aegeus look like?
我相信你一定很愿意听到它是无毒的
I'm sure you'll be happy to hear it's not poisonous.
也许
Perhaps...
你不太愿意听到的是
what you will not be so happy to hear is that...
它吃东西很慢
it eats very slowly.
它吃什么
What does it eat?
老鼠
Rats.
人肉
Human flesh.
但是它会慢慢地
But it takes its time,
吞噬
devouring...
消化
digesting...
勒托 我最喜欢的手术师 技术精湛
Leto, my favourite surgeon, is most skilled.
当他在你的腹部挖一个小洞时
When he cuts a small hole in your belly,
你几乎感觉不到疼痛
you will feel very little pain,
等他把黑蛇放进你的腹部
and after he has slipped his black snake into your stomach
再缝起来
and sewn it in,
你就像吃了一顿很丰盛的晚餐
you'll feel as if you've eaten a very heavy meal,
仅此而已
that's all.
它吃东西很慢
It eats very slowly.
它要花好几天时间才能咬到你的心脏
It will take several days to eat its way to your heart.
我不是雅典密探
I'm not an Athenian spy.
别开口
Don't speak.
现在还不到开口的时候
Don't speak, not yet.
即使你的是实话 我也不会相信你
Even if you told the truth, I wouldn't believe you.
一个人会为了活命而撒谎
A man will say anything to live,
但当他求死不能
but when he is begging to die...
无法忍♥受钻心之痛时
the pain so unbearable...
他就没有办法说谎了
that he can't think how to lie.
只有那时我才会相信他
Only then will I believe him.
你应该觉得荣幸
You should feel privileged.
你是我的第一个患者
You're my first patient.
疼吗
Did that hurt?
太奇怪了
That's odd.
你说你不是雅典人
You say you're not an Athenian,
但是你尝起来却像雅典人
but you taste like one.
守卫
Guards!
退后 否则我就割断她美丽的喉咙
Back away, or I'll cut her pretty throat.
站在原地 他不敢这么做
Stand your ground! He won't dare.
你想试试吗
Don't test me.
相信我
Believe me,
你不会想知道如果你杀了国王的女儿
you do not want to find out what will happen to you
会是怎样的下场
if you kill the King's daughter.
国王的女儿
The King's daughter?
退后 不然我就割断她的喉咙
Step back, or I'll cut her throat,
不管她是不是公主
Princess or not.
你确实很大胆 雅典人
You are bold, indeed, Athenian.
来吧 再割我一刀
Go on, cut me again.
来啊 割啊
Go on, cut me.
不
No!
留他活口
Keep him alive!
我跟他还没做个了结
I'm not done with him yet.
你的父亲是国王
Your father is King.
我们必须永远遵从他的旨意
We must honour his wishes always.
我们的战士将会被屠♥杀♥
Our men will be slaughtered.
雅典将会陷落
Athens will fall.
你会被实施死刑
You will be executed,
而我会因为秘典被折磨
and I will be tortured for the Lexicon--
你想让我做什么
What would you have me do?
改变他的主意 无论用什么手段
Change his mind by whatever means possible.
你才是洞悉一切的战术家
You're the master strategist with all the answers.
你为什么不去劝说他
Why don't you persuade him?
他的思维不清晰
He's not thinking straight.
你是想说国王已经失去理智了吗
Are you suggesting the King has lost his mind?
母亲 在开城门之前
Mother, before we even open the gates,
我们自己的战士都会反叛的
our own men will turn against us.
如果我帮了你这个忙
If I do this thing for you,
你得有所回报
you must do something in return.
你非常擅长运用非常规战术
You're so clever at finding unusual ways
暗中攻破敌人的防御
to surreptitiously breach the enemy's defences.
我希望你用你的技能绑♥架♥一个人
I'd like you to use your skills for a kidnap.
他长什么样子
What does he look like?
他很年轻
He's young,
非常擅长使用绳索
and very skilled with a rope,
他的脚被涂成了蓝色
and his feet are painted blue,
深蓝色
dark blue.
他在独眼巨人手下幸存了
He survived the Cyclops?
他可能是米诺斯王的客人
He may be a guest of King Minos.
他是被发明家代达罗斯招募的
He was recruited by his inventor, Daedalus.
这个能帮你找到他
This will help you find him.
我来告诉你怎么用
Let me explain how it works.
他看上去很危险 殿下
He looked dangerous, Majesty.
他显然是我们军队中最危险的人
Apparently, he's the most dangerous man in our army.
你见他做什么
Why were you meeting him?
不许告诉任何人 基蒙
No one must hear of this, Kimon.
明白吗
Is that clear?
当然
Of course.
你很幸运
You are in luck.
我找到了可以代替你眼睛的人
I have found someone who will act as your eyes...
这样你就可以继续工作了
so that you can carry on working.
我想为了弥补你的罪行
I imagine that you will want to make up
你得加倍努力
for your terrible behaviour by working doubly hard
为你的国王造出战争机器
to build a war machine for your King.
我叫赛巴斯
Name's Thybus.
他是个有才华的年轻人
He is a very talented young man.
如果你想赢回我们的信任
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表