剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
我也在找她 皇后
I'm looking for him myself, ma'am.
还有谁知道你在这
Who else knows you're here?
神明
The Gods...
他们会因此惩罚你的
and they will punish you for this.
神明
The Gods.
这是你能想到最好的答案吗
Is that the best you've got?
那他们在哪呢
Well, where are they?
看起来这只有我们 哥哥
Looks like it's just us here... brother.
铜牛
A bronze bull?
我需要两百个人
I'll need 200 men
和四千把剑
and 4,000 swords
来铸造它的铠甲
to smelt into its armour.
当然了
And of course,
我还需要所有的工匠
I'll need all our craftsmen,
木匠 和铁匠
carpenters, and blacksmiths
日夜劳作
to work night and day
这样才能五天之内完工
if we're to have it ready in five days.
四天
Four days.
-四天 -五天太久了
- Four days? - Five days is too long.
但那样完工不了
But it won't be ready.
多加些人手
Use more men.
和人数没关系 陛下 重要的是什么人
It's not the number of men, Majesty, it's the type of men.
要是我要向你这个宏伟大业中
If I am to provide such a considerable force
投入如此多的人力
for one of your elaborate gambits,
那三天就给我做出来
then deliver it in three days.
三天
Three!
卡斯托将军
General Kastor,
代达罗斯想要什么就给他什么
see that Daedalus has what he needs.
但是陛下 我们还不知道这个铜牛
But Majesty, we have yet to hear how this bronze bull
要如何攻开雅典大门呢
will open the gates of Athens.
这还不明显
Isn't it obvious?
这会将他们尽数碾压
It will ram them.
不尽然如此
Not exactly.
用来撞开大门的不是它的角
It's not its horns that will breach the gates,
而是它的舌头
but its tongue.
基蒙告诉我莱科斯用信鸽
Kimon tells me Lykos sent a message to Minos
给米诺斯传信
by carrier pigeon.
我们需要能证实他们
What we need is some solid proof
勾结的铁证
of their treason.
会发现的
That will come.
你绝对确定
Are you absolutely sure...
他对我们的支持没有疑心吗
that he trusts our support?
确认
Oh, yes.
莱卡斯根本不知道会发生什么
Lykos can't see what's coming.
我想
I suppose...
要是他知道我们正计划
if he knew we were planning
向法庭揭发他的叛变
to expose his treason to the court,
来让我们能够
so that, finally, once and for all,
彻底扳倒他的母亲
we can bring his mother down,
他是绝对不会派出那个信鸽的
he never would have sent that pigeon.
没错
Indeed.
抄写员呢
What about the scribe?
我们能相信他吗 他是他的情人
Can we trust him, his lover?
基蒙对我的爱
Kimon's love for me
远远胜过他对莱卡斯的爱
outweighs his love for Lykos.
帕拉斯亲王 要想夺取王位
Timing is critical for you, Lord Pallas,
你必须抓紧时间
to snatch the throne.
我甚至都有点为我哥哥难过
I almost feel sorry for my brother.
真的吗
Really?
不
No.
我们必须找到莱卡斯
We must find Lykos.
我求你
I beg you...
去告诉国王他的儿子还活着
tell the King his son is alive.
让你夺走我的一切吗
And hand you my birthright?
如果你认为我想当王子
If you think I want to be a Prince,
那你就错了
then you're wrong.
你怎么想不重要 他怎么想才重要
Doesn't matter what you think. It matters what he thinks.
对不起 兄弟
I'm sorry, brother,
但我不能让你搅局
but I can't have you interfering.
如果你杀了我 秘典就毁了
If you kill me, you'll destroy the Lexicon!
那又如何
What of it?
我父亲体内曾藏有秘典
My father carried the Lexicon,
在他之前是他的父亲和爷爷
and his father before him, and his father before him.
除了让他们感觉像傻瓜一样
Apart from making them feel like fools,
秘典给他们带来什么好处了呢
what good did it do?
你难道不想解开秘典之谜吗
Don't you want to solve its riddle?
如果可以解开
If it could be solved,
早就有人做到了
someone would have done it by now.
如果你在寻找一个
So if you're looking for a reason
让我不杀你的理由
for me not to kill you,
最好换一个
better give it another go.
我是你的兄弟
I am your brother.
你的血亲
Your blood.
你感受不到我的爱吗
Can you not feel my love?
你的爱
Your love?
摸摸我的心
Touch my heart.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
我的肩膀太疼了
It's my shoulder.
我松一点绳索
I'll loosen it a little.
仔细听
Listen carefully.
听听我的心
Listen to my heart
你能听到秘典的声音
and you can hear the sound of the Lexicon.
它超越了我的心跳声
It's beyond the sound of my heart.
还是听不到
S... Still nothing.
戒指在哪
Where is the ring?
如果你接受他的提议
If you accept his offer,
我们就得在黄昏时点三束篝火
we must light three bonfires at twilight.
为什么秘典的持有者莱科斯
Why would Lykos, the holder of the Lexicon,
想要和我本人会面呢
want to meet with me in person?
也许他能预见战争的结局
Perhaps he can see the end in sight,
所以想为他的子民谈判
and wants to negotiate peace for his people.
看上去像个陷阱
Ah, it seems like a trap.
一定是陷阱
It must be.
埃勾斯不会批准的
Aegeus would never allow it.
莱科斯可能是
Lykos could be doing this
瞒着他的父亲进行这一切的
without his father's knowledge.
背着国王进行谈判吗
Negotiating behind the King's back?
他们也许绝望了
They are probably desperate.
谈判
Negotiating...
我的士兵们整装待发
My men smell blood.
难道我要剥夺他们胜利的喜悦吗
Do I want to deprive them of their day of victory?
那就拒绝他 并且趁其不意
So refuse his terms, and when you do,
拿下他
take him.
哪有这么好的事情
Seems too good to be true.
我们有什么可失去的
What have we got to lose?
神使
Oracle...
你怎么看
what are your impressions?
偷来的苹果与光明正大得来的苹果一样甜
An apple stolen tastes just as sweet as one given,
但偷来的苹果更有可能蛀虫遍布
but is far more likely to have worms.
那么我们绑♥架♥他吗
So we kidnap him?
背叛第一位父亲的儿子
The son who betrays his first father
也会背叛他的第二位父亲
will betray his second, too.
但我不该相信他
But I shouldn't trust him?
你完全确定吗
Are you absolutely certain?
-是的 -下去吧
- Yes. - Go.
要是他在撒谎呢
What if it's a lie?
他可能根本不是他的儿子
He may not be his son at all.
如果他在说谎 我们就杀了他
If it's a lie, we will kill him.
如果是真的呢
And if it's true?
如果他的确是国王的长子呢
What if he is the King's firstborn?
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表