剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
She's been talking to Medea's scribe.
那个蠢货
That idiot!
你不会想听他的话
You don't want to listen to him.
他就是个酒鬼
He likes a drink.
阿莱西娅 真理之神
Aletheia, goddess of truth,
穿透达代罗斯的谎言
reach through the thin wall of Daedalus's lies
让我看透他的内心
and let me hold his heart.
你什么时候和美狄亚商谈的
What did you discuss with Medea?
她想弄清楚古代众神建筑宫殿
She was interested in the configuration
的具体构造
of the ancient edifices of the gods,
他们想知道是否有
how their intersecting lines
中轴线之类的东西
might point to an axial of some kind.
快点解释清楚
Unless you speak plainly,
因为我的耐心
I will completely run out
马上就要用光了
of any patience the gods have given me.
你找到了奥林匹斯之门 对吗
You found the door to Olympus, didn't you?
-没有 -不然呢
- No. - What then?
地狱之门
The door to hell.
我猜
I think.
但是 我也不是很确定
Although, I can't altogether be sure.
但是你把埃勾斯之子送到了那里
But that's where you sent the son of Aegeus?
埃勾斯之子
The son of Aegeus?
承认并解除你的负担
Confess and release your burden!
你发生了什么 神使
What's happened to you, Oracle?
我是说 你虽然原来也有点凶悍
I mean, you were always a bit of a harpy--
-但现在也太过了 -代达罗斯
-But this pushes the realm. -Daedalus!
你到底有没有把他送过去
Did you send him there or not?
是的
Yes!
没有
No. Um...
我 我也不想的
I-I-I didn't mean to.
他 他在我能够仔细研究一下所有的
He...he made up his mind
变量之前 他就已经下定决心了
before I'd really explored all the variables--
告诉我们是哪里
Show us where it is.
阿里阿德涅
Ariadne.
我必须得去追她 不
I must go after her! No!
如果你打破了水面
If you break the water's surface,
你永远都回不来了
you will never come back.
但是阿里阿德涅被拖进去了
But Ariadne was pulled under!
那么我想她已经不在了
Then I'm afraid she's gone.
不 肯定有办法的
No, there must be a way.
为什么我没有被拉进去
Why wasn't I pulled in?
因为你带着贤者之戒
Because you were wearing the Ring of the Magi.
这在表面漂浮着
It was floating on the surface.
这是什么水
What is this water?
下冥河
The River Styx.
是我们世界与冥界
The boundary between our world and the underworld...
那个死亡♥国♥度的边界
the realm of the dead.
我应该保护她的
I should have protected her.
把我关上墓穴
Help me close the tomb.
不 我不能丢下她 她还在里面
No! I can't leave her! She's still in there.
现在你已经没办法帮她了
There's nothing you can do now.
拜托 我自己的力气不够
Please. I'm not strong enough.
海罗
Hero!
看
Look.
快跑
Run!
这个巨大的力量会摧毁周边的一切
A power so great it destroyed everything around it.
它在哪着陆
Where did it land?
帕纳塞斯山的山脚下
At the foot of Mount Parnassus...
在猎户星座的手指中间
between the fingers of Orion.
那是潘多拉之墓
That's Pandora's tomb.
你知道那里
You know it?
你不会想靠近潘多拉之墓的
You don't want to go near Pandora's tomb.
更别提打开它了
Certainly not open it.
-为什么不 -我们不知道
- Why not? - We do not know.
那是秘密庇护所中的最高机密
It's the most secret of secret sanctuaries.
我猜它能释放出塔尔塔洛斯的所有恶魔
I suspect it will let loose all the demons of Tartarus.
我们得阻止他
We'll have to stop him.
太晚了
Too late.
众神会保护我们
Gods protect us.
我都做了什么
What have I done?
我们必须赶快离开
We must hurry!
你为什么要带阿里阿德涅一起
Why did you bring Ariadne with you?
她找到我 求我带她一起
She found me, begged me to take her.
但是你为什么要同意
But why did you agree?
一时心软
A moment of weakness.
海罗 我并不是想让你更加自责
Hero, I'm not trying to make you feel worse,
我只是想要理解
I'm just trying to understand.
你想理解什么
What's there to understand?
我杀死了我唯一爱过的女人
I've killed the only woman I've ever loved.
你真的爱她吗
You truly loved her?
我全身心爱她
With all my heart.
你已经向众神献祭了最爱
You've sacrificed your love to the gods.
她是自愿来的 对吗
You brought her willingly, yes?
是吗
Well?
是的 你想说什么
Yes! What's your point?
为了解开秘典之谜
To solve the riddle of the Lexicon
并打开奥林匹斯之门
and open the door to Olympus,
你必须向众神做出三次献祭
you must make three sacrifices to the gods.
第一是爱
The first is love.
之前在阿弗洛狄忒神庙时你失败了
You failed at that once before in the temple of Aphrodite,
但那也许是因为
but perhaps that's because
你并不是真爱着盖亚神使
you never truly loved the Oracle of Gaia.
第二是你必须献祭你的后代
The second thing you must sacrifice is your heritage.
后代 我要怎么献祭我的后代
Heritage? How can I sacrifice my heritage?
你将会在以后的路途中找到方法的
You will discover that on your journey.
我只知道你的后代住在雅典
All I know is your heritage lives in Athens.
和我一起走
Walk with me!
为什么众神要我献祭我的爱
Why did the gods want me to sacrifice my love?
也许在奥利匹斯之门后面
Well, perhaps you'll find a greater love
你会发现还有更好的爱在等着你
waiting for you behind the doors of Olympus.
我不想要更好的爱 我想要阿里阿德涅
I don't want a greater love. I want Ariadne.
那也有可能
That might also be possible.
怎么
How?
作为永生的神
As an immortal god,
你将会有权利
you will have the power
将人类从冥界带回来
to bring mortals back from the underworld.
我也能救我母亲吗
I could save my mother, too?
当然
Of course.
城市已经废弃了
The city's deserted.
大家在看到烟雾靠近时肯定都逃走了
Everyone must have fled when they saw the fog approaching.
有人吗
Anyone?
一个人都没有
Not a soul.
现在该怎么办
So what now?
我该去哪找我的后代
Where do I search for my heritage?
我很抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, son.
埃勾斯...
Aegeus...
快点 帮我把他弄出去
Quickly. Help me get him out of here.
浓雾侵袭城市之前
I'd say we only have an hour or two
我们就只有一两个小时了
before the fog hits the city.
他非常虚弱
He's very weak.
埃勾斯
Aegeus.
醒醒
Awake.
美狄亚...
Medea...
把这个喝了 亲爱的
Drink this, my love.
我们的儿子死了
Our son is dead.
他是为了保护我才死的
He died defending me.
他现在和他的兄弟们在一起了
He lives with his brothers now.
我们到底做了什么 美狄亚
What have we done, Medea?
如果你帮助你的长子打开奥林匹斯山的大门
If you help your eldest son open the doors to Olympus,
他会把他带回来的
he will bring him back.
长子
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表