剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
I miss you.
我要你
I want you.
我就在这里
Oh... I'm here.
但我不能久留
But I cannot stay long.
浓雾终会升起
The fog will lift.
你要和我一起回去
You must come back with me.
回去哪里
Come back where?
我好冷 亲爱的
It's so cold, my darling.
真是太冷了
So bitterly cold.
我现在还不能跟你回去...
I can't come back with you now...
但我很快就会来找你的
But I will come for you soon.
我向你保证
I promise.
亲亲我吧 妈妈
Kiss me, Mother.
不行
No.
亲爱的 如果我现在亲了你
My darling, if I kiss you now,
我将被永远禁锢在你的世界
I will be a prisoner of your world.
我只求你给我一个吻
All I need is a kiss.
就一个
One kiss
我们便可长相厮守 直至天荒地老
and we will be together for all eternity.
只要一个吻
Just one kiss.
不 不行
No. No.
现在还不是时候
This is not the right time.
我爱你
I love you...
甚于我的生命
more than life itself.
亲我一下就好
Just one kiss.
我真的好想你
I've missed you so much.
为你我献上了我的生命
I gave you my life...
我的肉体
flesh and blood...
你偷走了我的心
And you took my heart.
我会想办法让你复活的 我保证
I will find a way to return your life, I promise.
誓言即是谎言
Promises and lies.
不
No.
难道你不想和我在这个世界 而非那个世界
Wouldn't you rather be together in this world,
白头偕老 共度余生吗
than for eternity in the next?
抱紧我
Hold me.
不 我不能
No, I can't.
躺在我身边...
Lie with me--
不
No.
在我回去前 就一时半刻
for just a moment or two before I go back.
来吧
Come.
弃守了
Deserting?
夹起尾巴逃之夭夭了 陛下
Turned a tail in terror, Majesty.
当一些士兵消失在了浓雾之中
When some of the men disappeared in the fog,
军营里四处人心惶惶
a wave of panic spread through the camp.
大部分人逃亡北方
Most have fled north,
穿山越岭 到了山的另一边
over the far side of the mountain.
我的将军们呢
Where are my generals?
我要亲自把他们带回来
I'll find them myself.
恕我直言 陛下
Forgive me, Majesty.
您知道我有多爱戴您
You know how much I love you,
也知道我毕生兢兢业业地辅佐您为您效力
how much I've devoted my entire life to your service,
我恳请您听我一言
so please believe me when I tell you
不要在您的战士们中随意走动
you must not walk amongst your men.
为什么不行
Why ever not?
只有您忠实的侍卫
Your honour guard,
一些科钦弓手及少数的底比斯人仍效忠于您
some Cochlian archers and a handful of Thebans remain loyal.
至于其他人...
The others...
是真的吗
Is this true?
阿波罗会惩罚他们的
Apollo will punish them all.
我要被囚禁在在自己的营帐里吗
Am I to be a prisoner in my own quarters?
这是为了您的安全着想 陛下
For your own safety, Majesty,
只要忍♥到浓雾散去
only until the fog clears
您的军队恢复理智便好了
and your army returns to its senses.
到了那个时候我说不定就没有军队可用了
I may not have an army left by then.
弃守逃跑也就罢了
Desertion is one thing,
我绝不会让我的战士们自相残杀
but I will not have my men fighting among themselves.
您的父亲在外面等您
Your father waits for you outside.
我父亲...
My father...
我父亲几年前就死了
My father died years ago.
此刻 他在等您
He waits for you...now.
伊卡洛斯
Icarus?
你在这里啊
Oh, there you are.
真美 不是吗
Beautiful, isn't it?
我最想念的就是它了
I've missed it more than anything.
和我一起走吧
Come away with me now.
我带你走出这片浓雾
Let's get you out of this fog.
下面太黑了
It's so dark down there.
你会明白的
You'll see.
走吧 走吧
Come. Come.
我们怎么回去
Which way is back?
这个问题可一点都难不倒我 不
Oh, it shouldn't be too hard to work it out, no.
太阳将会是我们的向导
We can let the sun be our guide.
若我用一根树枝比着太阳
If I line it up against a branch,
看它朝哪里移♥动♥
and see which way it's moving,
就知道哪里是西边了
it'll point west.
什么问题都难不倒你
You can work anything out,
对吧 父亲
can't you, Father?
我只是理解世界是如何运转的罢了
Oh, it's only a matter of understanding how the world works.
一切皆有可能
Nothing is impossible.
你知道我是怎么看待这句话的 儿子
You know how I feel about that, son.
如果你专心致志 让理智主宰你的行动
If you apply yourself and let your mind be your guide,
而不是听从内心
not your heart,
你便无所不能 可以成就一切
you can achieve anything.
那你想让我做出点什么"成就"呢
And what would you like me to achieve?
我...真对不起
I'm-- I'm sorry.
我...我知道 我要求太多...
I, uh, I know-- I asked too much of--
不要难过
Don't upset yourself.
我想让你高兴
I wanted to please you,
想不辜负你所有的期望
to live up to all your expectations.
但我不是你 仅此而已
I'm just not you, that's all.
伊卡洛斯 听我说...
Icarus, look...
你的羽毛
Your feather.
我一直都留着呢
I kept it.
你还记得当你把它给我时
Do you remember how excited you were
你有多兴奋吗
when you gave it to me?
"能够逃出这个监狱塔的唯一方法
"The only way we'll ever get out of this prison tower
就是我们长出翅膀然后飞出去"
is if we grow wings and fly."
这就是当时你说的话 我记得每一个字
That's what you said. I remember every word.
我当时是在开玩笑
I was joking.
什么
What?
但是你仍然找到了方法并实现了它
But you found a way to make it come true nevertheless.
我永远都不会像你一样 父亲
I could never be like you, father.
你 你还年轻
Y-You were young
而且聪明灵活
and smart as a whip.
如果 如果你肯努力 你就能...
If-- if you'd worked hard, you could...
你就能拥有我所拥有的一切
you could have had everything I've had.
比如拥有什么
Like what?
一座一生的监狱吗
A life of imprisonment?
一种毫无生气的生活吗
A life without life?
那智慧无比的脑袋会引领你走向何处呢
Where has that brilliant mind led you?
是一个在国王塔顶被上了锁的房♥间吗
To a locked room atop a king's tower?
为了这些智慧你不得不付出什么呢
What do you have to show for all that genius?
你有没有创造出任何东西
Have you created anything
是你可以不用交换 就可以
that you would not trade for one afternoon
一个下午都自♥由♥闲散地躺在夏日的阳光下
lying idle and free in the summer sun?
我创造了你
I created you!
而且我愿意用我的一生换你回来
And I'd trade my whole life to have you back!
也许 那么
Perhaps, then,
你应该让你的心成为你的向导
you should have let your heart be your guide,
而不是你的脑袋
not your mind.
我做不到
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表