剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
He doesn't exist.
你应该最清楚 神使
You of all people should know that, Oracle.
男人没一个好东西
All men are corrupt.
并非所有
Not all.
如果不是 那床上也肯定是个废物
Those who aren't make terrible bedfellows.
那我就这样过吧
Then I shall remain as I am.
你害怕爱情吗
Are you afraid of love?
所以才会如此恐惧我
Is that why you fight me so?
爱是痛苦的诅咒
Love is a painful curse
扰乱人心
which eats away at the hearts of men
把人们变成傻瓜
and turns them into fools.
不 神使
Oh, no, no, Oracle.
爱会让你在人生的
Love will make you feel alive
每分每秒都感觉真实地活着
for the very first time in your life--
够了
Enough!
吻我
Kiss me.
我们应该分享彼此的体温
We should share each other's warmth.
是的
Yes.
你千万不能睡觉
You mustn't fall asleep.
如果你睡着了 就会被冻死的
If you fall asleep, the cold will kill you.
我不会睡着的
I won't fall asleep.
给我讲个故事
Tell me a story.
我没有故事可讲
I have no stories.
你的童年一定听到过很多故事
Your childhood must have been filled with stories.
我母亲给我讲过一些
My mother told me some,
但我现在都不记得了
but I can't remember them now.
她是什么样的人
What was she like?
她是我的全部...
She was all I had--
坚强 而且温柔
strong, yet gentle.
她从未表现出恐惧
She never showed fear,
从未怀疑过自己
never doubted herself,
也从没哭过
never wept.
她总是微笑着 而且很理解我
She always smiled and understood me.
她一定非常地爱你
She must have loved you very much.
如我爱她一样
As I loved her.
她美丽吗
Was she beautiful?
我还从未见过比她更美的人
I have yet to meet a woman to rival her.
你父亲被她所吸引
She caught your father's eye.
你也是
As did you.
你也可以做我的儿子 海罗
You could be my son, too, Hero.
你光滑的皮肤让我感觉很熟悉...
Your smooth skin feels very familiar...
像他的一样
like his.
但你并不爱他
But you didn't love him.
你为什么那样说
Why would you say that?
你寻找他只是因为
You sought him out only because
你以为他的体内有秘典
you thought he carried the Lexicon inside him.
爱有很多种不同的形式
There are many different types of love.
亲爱的神 你在哪里
Dear god, where are you?
你听见什么了
What do you hear?
是我母亲在呼唤
It's my mother calling.
不 那是你的头脑在骗你
No, no, that's your mind playing tricks.
也许是
Perhaps,
或许我的考验开始了
or maybe my test begins.
帮帮我 求你了
Help me, please!
阿波罗...
Apollo...
我残忍♥的卓越的神
my cruel god of excellence,
我知道你不会倾听我等人的声音
I know you don't listen to our kind,
也不会关心我们这些自私的祷告
or consider our selfish prayers,
但我还知道...
but I also know...
你能看到我在这里
you can see me here,
在这荒地上
in open ground.
所以我现在请求你
So I ask you now,
现身吧
show yourself.
改变你的速度
Change your speed
让我看看你
and let me look at you.
我知道你的秘密
I know your secret,
我会用此来与你对抗
and I will use it against you.
母亲
Mother.
怎么了
What happened?
我割伤了自己
I cut myself.
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
我很想你
I've missed you.
我以为你永远离开我们了
I thought you'd left us for good.
什么 我们
What? Us?
我的儿子和我
My son and I.
你的儿子
Your son.
我就是你的儿子啊
I am your son.
母亲 你能看见吗
Mother, do you see?
你能看见我吗
Can you see it's me?
自从你走以后 我就一直
I have dreamt of this moment
梦想这一刻的到来
ever since you left.
停
Stop.
不要再伤我的心了 埃勾斯
Don't break my heart all over again, Aegeus.
我不是埃勾斯
I am not Aegeus.
求你 把衣服穿上
Please, cover yourself.
你曾爱过我
You loved me once.
你现在头脑不清晰
You're not thinking straight.
我只要你一个吻
One kiss is all I ask,
然后我就会让你走
and I will let you go.
一个吻
One kiss.
求你
Please.
否则我会永远行走在
Otherwise I will walk forever
虚幻境界中
in a shadowland.
你怎么敢这么做
Don't you dare.
我做了什么
What did I do?
你都能当我儿子了
You could be my son.
我吻你了吗
I kissed you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的头脑在欺骗我
My mind is playing tricks on me.
我以为...
I thought...
阿波罗
Apollo!
一个男孩...
A boy...
你是一个男孩
You're a boy.
你想死在这个袋子里吗 老头
Do you want to end up in this bag, old man,
像这些老鼠一样
like these rats?
你知道我所知道的秘密伤你不轻
My knowledge can hurt you and you know that,
但你饶了我一命
but you let me live.
你知道什么
What do you know?
杀了我 你就不用再担心了
Kill me, and then you won't have to worry.
你让我失望了
You disappoint me.
把儿子还给我
Bring back my son.
为什么
What for?
你对他不理不踩
You ignored him.
我会做出补偿的
I will make amends.
你会让他受苦的
You will make him suffer.
为什么
Why?
这是你的天性
It is in your nature.
你已经做出了明智的选择 代达罗斯
You have made your choices wisely, Daedalus.
我想做出改变
I want to change,
放弃我的事业
give up my work
然后全心全意爱我的家人
and love my family with all my heart.
你以为自己活在理想的世界里吗
What fantasy world are you living in?
你是个科学家
You are a man of science.
如果你想倒♥退♥回去
If you try to retrace your steps,
毁掉你做的所有好事
undo all of your good work,
你就什么都不剩了
you will be left with nothing.
你为什么让我活着
Why do you let me live?
你什么也不知道 老头
You know nothing, old man,
否则你早就伤到我们了
or you would have hurt us already.
你没意识到
Can't you see
自己已经牺牲了尘世间的爱情
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表