剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
And I will not be judged by them.
人类是不需要众神的
Man does not need gods.
再见
Goodbye.
我们还有时间
There is still time.
那只不过是留给你选择你离开方式的时间
Only to choose the manner of your departure,
仅此而已
that is all.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
真希望我们是在更好的环境里分别
I only wish we were parting under better circumstances.
我第一个走
I will go first.
这能有什么区别呢
What difference will that make?
在这等着
Wait here.
事情还没有结束呢
This isn't over yet.
我没准能给我们的众神留下个意外之喜
I may have a surprise left for our gods.
代达罗斯
Daedalus.
你与我一起经历了这么多
We have shared much, you and I,
共同走过了这么多路程
travelled a long road together.
我们已经是兄弟了
We are brothers now,
被神圣的纽带所连接着
united by a sacred bond.
无论你现在怎么想我
Whatever you think of me now,
无论你觉得我怎么背叛了你的信任
whatever trust
我怎么背叛了你的信任
you feel has been broken,
我的心从没有动摇过
my heart has never wavered,
一次都没有过
not once.
你已经来到了这一步 皇后
You have come far, Queen.
冥界的冥王
我是要被你审判吗 哈迪斯
Am I to be judged by you, Hades?
我不适合来审判你 他们才适合
I am not fit to judge you, but they are.
阿尔西门斯
Alcimenes.
你是为我们而来的吗 妈妈
Have you come for us, Mother?
我永远都会和你们在一起
I will stay with you forever.
前提是我们同意的话
If we'll let you.
听我说
Listen to me.
我是来补偿你们的
I am here to make amends.
我会给你们多得难以想象的爱
I will show you more love than you can imag--
你抛弃了我们
You abandoned us.
她不是故意的
She didn't mean to.
她只是太爱我们了
She loved us too much.
这是你的吗
Is that yours?
是吗
Is it?
是的
Yes.
你之前为什么要用它杀了我们
Why did you use it?
一时冲动
A moment of madness.
现在你的冲动在哪儿
Where is that madness now?
你把它带来了吗
Have you brought it with you?
现在我只有
All I have left
是爱与悔恨
is love and regret.
你将怎样表达那种爱呢
How will you show that love?
用我的真心
With all my heart.
你看见了吗
Do you see?
她依然爱我们
She loves us still.
你怎么能相信她呢
How can you trust her?
她是我的母亲
She's my mother.
她是个不称职的母亲
She's a bad mother!
她是我们仅有的了
She's all we have.
没有她 我们会过得更好
We're better off without her.
我的判决是永罚
My judgment is damnation.
而我的是救赎
And mine is salvation.
那就由我来决定吧
Then it is up to me.
莱科斯
Lykos,
你怎么敢离间我和我儿子们的关系
don't you dare stand between me and my sons.
那我是什么
And what am I?
宫廷小丑吗
A court jester?
这跟你无关
This has nothing to do with you!
如果你获救了要与我们共度永恒的余生
If you are saved to spend eternity with us, Mother,
母亲 你也会爱我吗
will you love me, too?
说实话 母亲
The truth, Mother,
否则你会下地狱
or you will go down.
她当然会爱他
Of course, she will love him.
他是她的儿子
He's her son.
闭嘴 缇山德
Quiet, Tisander!
让我们听她亲口说出来
Let us hear it from her lips.
我一直很关照你 莱科斯
I always looked after you, Lykos.
只是因为我可以帮你得偿所愿
Only because I was a means to an end.
我从未感受过你的爱
Never once did I feel your love.
所以...
So...
我再问你一遍
I ask again.
现在你会爱我吗
Will you love me now?
我会尽力
I will try.
你的判决是什么 莱科斯王子
What is your judgment, Prince Lykos?
你是个好人 莱科斯
You're a good man, Lykos.
请不要伤害我的母亲
Please don't hurt my mother.
永罚
Damnation.
不
No!
这是什么意思 神使
What does this mean, Oracle?
我们在这里是要接受众神的审判吗
Are we to be judged by the gods here?
代达罗斯去哪了
Where is Daedalus?
你扔下他一个人了吗
Did you leave him behind?
他跟我选了不一样的路
He chose a different path.
他是你的同伴
He was your ally.
我没有同伴
I have no allies.
为什么
Why?
由您来对我审判吗 盖亚
Am I to be judged by you, Gaia?
我不适合对你做判决
I am not fit to judge you,
但她适合
but she is.
我可爱的宝贝女儿
My sweet, darling daughter,
你的重要时刻终于到来了
your moment has finally arrived.
完成你的使命
Fulfill your destiny,
让我眼前变清净吧
and avert my terrible vision.
怎么做
How?
一个词
One word,
永罚
"Damnation,"
你的审判就完成了
and your judgment is done.
圣母盖亚 为什么必须由我来完成
Mother Gaia, why must this fall to me?
我不是刽子手
I am no executioner.
跟随你的心 女儿
Follow your heart, daughter,
你会做出明智的选择
and you will choose wisely
在你对神的爱和对人的爱之间
between your love for god and your love for man.
如果我不爱这个人 这样怎么会公平呢
How is this fair if I do not love this man?
还轮不到你
It is not for you
来质疑神明的意愿
to question the will of God.
那谁来对盖亚的神使做判决呢
And who will judge the Oracle of Gaia?
这是对她的考验
This is her test.
明白了
I see.
如果她以永罚我来证明她的忠诚
If she proves her faith by damning me,
她就会被救赎
she will be saved.
然后她会回到我领土的一个安静的角落
And returned to a quiet corner of my Earth
祥和地度过余生
to live the rest of her life in peace.
神使
Oracle...
我早已被诅咒了
I am damned already.
救你自己吧
Save yourself.
让我走
Let me go.
你恨我的 神使
You hate me, Oracle.
我让你讨厌
I disgust you.
我是个雇佣兵
I am a mercenary,
一个没有心没有灵魂的杀手
an assassin without heart or soul.
可如果你现在了结我
But if you finish me now,
让我下去接受惩罚
send me down to pay my penance,
我会欣然赴死 因我知道你会得救
I will go happy in the knowledge that you are saved.
不
No.
不
No!
让我代他受罚吧
Take me instead.
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表