剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
Eldest son?
要救的人还有很多
There are many I will save.
怎么救
How?
我的遗产 父亲 那对你意味着什么
My heritage, Father, what does that mean to you?
你的遗产
Your heritage
要追溯到雅典的第一任国王
stretches back to the first King of Athens.
他的骨灰随着北风飘散...
His ashes are scattered on the North Wind...
而他的神圣剑埋在他的身下
and his sacred sword buried under him.
他的身下
Under him?
怎么可能呢
How is that possible,
他的骨灰不是随风飘散了吗
if his ashes are scattered on the wind?
叫醒他
Wake him.
问他那到底是什么意思
Ask him what he meant.
我们应该向波塞冬进献50头牛
We should sacrifice 50 oxen to Poseidon.
波塞冬就不会干涉
Poseidon will not interfere
他哥哥哈迪斯的私事了
in the affairs of his brother, Hades.
为什么不会
Why not?
就连海神也会对死神忌惮三分的
Even the god of the sea fears the god of death.
我们真的确定
Do we actually know
这雾很危险吗
that the fog is dangerous?
也许就只是普通的雾
Perhaps it's just a normal fog,
和其它的一样
like any other.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
做个测试
A test.
我猜这就只是雾
My guess is that it's just fog,
没别的
nothing more.
你的测试需要什么的东西
What do you need for your test?
神圣的母亲
Sacred mother,
将您警惕的目光投射到我们的寻求上
cast your watchful gaze over our quest.
穿透迷雾
Look through the fog
指引我们如何找到雅典的遗产
and show us how to find the heritage of Athens.
我们必须找到你们祖先的剑
We must find the sword of your forefathers,
雅典的第一任国王
of the first king of Athens.
没有人知道它在哪里
No one knows where it is.
你说那剑埋在他的身下
You said it was buried under him,
尽管他的骨灰已经随风飘散了
even though his ashes were scattered to the wind.
我的遗产就是这句话
A phrase of my heritage.
毫无意义的一句祷文
A prayer without meaning.
是谜语吗
Is it a riddle?
一个连埃勾斯自己也不知道答案的谜语
A riddle Aegeus himself doesn't know the answer to.
我们必须赶紧解开这个谜
We will have to solve it quickly.
雅典人的谜语就像石头打的结
An Athenian riddle is like a knot of stone.
雾就要扩散到城门了
The fog is almost at the city gates.
我们该走了
We should leave.
关于雅典第一任国王你知道多少
What do you know about the first King of Athens?
他是处♥女♥雅典娜的儿子
He was the son of the virgin Athena.
处♥女♥有儿子吗
A virgin had a son?
那怎么可能呢
How is that possible?
-我们真的该走了 -不 还有时间
- We should really leave. - No. There's still time.
那个国王怎么了
What happened to the King?
他生前统治国家很多年
He reigned for many years
死后他的骨灰随风飘散了
before his ashes were scattered to the wind.
不 不是随风... 是在风上面
No, not to the wind... on the wind.
"在北风上面"
"On the North Wind."
我丝毫不怀疑
I've absolutely no doubt in my mind
我们会证明这就只是普通的雾
we'll prove that this is just a normal fog,
和其它的一样
like any other.
足够远了
That's far enough.
奇怪了
Well, that's odd.
父亲
Father?
父亲
Father?
伊卡洛斯
Icarus?
玻瑞阿斯是北风之神
Boreas is the god of the North Wind,
他那寒冷致命的冷风在雅典恶名昭著
his cold, deathly chill infamous in Athens,
令苍老和虚弱的人致死
killing the old and infirm.
继续
Go on.
据说他绑♥架♥了雅典的公主
It is said he abducted the Princess of Athens,
然后他们的孩子喀俄涅 成为了雪之女神
and their child became Khione, goddess of snow.
从那以后
From that moment on,
雅典人就将他视为他们大家庭的一份子
Athenians saw him as part of their extended family
而且有需求的时候就会向北风祈祷
and prayed to the North Wind when they needed him.
这就是他的圣骨匣
This is his sacred shrine.
从不融化吗
It never melts?
在夏天最炎热的时候也不会融化
Not even in our hottest summers.
如何保持温度如此之低
What keeps it so cold?
靠神明自己的力量
The god himself.
如果这就是北风
If this is the North Wind,
国王的骨灰撒在这上面
and the King's ashes were scattered on it,
那么 根据那则谜语
then, according to the riddle,
我们应该可以在下面找到埋藏的剑
we should find the sword buried underneath.
怎么了
What's wrong?
有点说不通
It doesn't make sense.
为什么
Why not?
公主被绑♥架♥前 国王就死了
The King died before the Princess was abducted.
这个骨匣是在他骨灰飘撒后很久才放置的
This shrine was laid long after his ashes were scattered.
伊卡洛斯
Icarus!
你在那里吗
Are you there?
我在这
I'm here!
伊卡洛斯
Icarus!
谁在那里
Who's there?
把我的鞋带来了吗 父亲
Have you brought me my sandals, Father?
伊卡洛斯
Icarus.
你全身都湿透了
You're soaking wet.
这里的地面太冷了
The ground here is so cold.
穿我的鞋
Take mine.
我可以想象没有鞋会是什么感觉
I can manage perfectly well without them.
你真的想碰触这里的地面吗
Are you sure you want to touch the ground?
让我来帮你取下这对翅膀
Let me help you off with those wings.
伊卡洛斯
Icarus?
伊卡洛斯
Icarus!
伊卡洛斯
Icarus!
如果我们无法叫醒埃勾斯
If we can't wake Aegeus,
我们就只能留他在这里了
we'll have to leave him.
你确定这雾是无害的吗
Are you sure this fog isn't harmless?
离我近点 抓住我的手
Stay close. Take my hand.
海罗
Hero?
美狄亚
Medea?
美狄亚
Medea?
美狄亚
Medea?
父亲
Father?
英雄
Hero!
埃勾斯
Aegeus?
我的爱人...
Dearest heart...
你为什么弃我而去了
Why did you leave me?
每个晚上 他都为你哭泣
He cries for you every night...
每天都好奇你去了哪里
and wonders where you are every day.
我的好儿子们 我来找你们了
I am coming for you, my sweet boys.
为什么
Why?
我爱你们 甚于这世上的一切
I love you both more than anything in this world.
你表达爱的方式还真奇怪
Strange way to show it.
当时我只是一时冲动
It was a moment of insanity,
那之后 我一直追悔莫及
one I have regretted ever since.
但我会想到怎么补偿你们的
But I will find a way to make it up to you.
我从没有像现在这样
I am closer now than ever before
接近奥林匹斯之门的谜底
to unlocking the doors to Olympus.
一旦成功 我就可以收回覆水
Then I will undo this terrible crime...
交还我夺走的短暂的生命 让你们重获新生
And return the short lives I took from you.
阿里阿德涅
Ariadne?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不好
No.
我想你
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表