剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
No.
我梦想这一刻太久了 想得心都疼了
I've dreamt of this moment for so long, it almost hurts.
你希望我怎么做
How would you like me,
从我前面来 还是从我后面来
on my front or on my back?
也许你有一些复杂的技巧
Perhaps you have some sophisticated method
是我从未听闻过的
I've never even heard of.
这将会是不可思议的一刻
Oh, this is going to be incredible.
快来
Hurry.
是因为我吗
Is it me?
是的
Yes.
你更希望我是个男人吗
Would you rather I were a man?
-不 -如果你喜欢 我可以扮男人
- No. - I can play a man if you'd like.
我这里有工具...
I have tools here...
不 不是那样的
No, it's not that.
那为什么
What then?
我是你的囚犯 不是你的爱人
I'm your prisoner, not your lover.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
等你玩腻了我
When you've finished with me,
就会把我送给刽子手
you'll send me to the executioner.
至少你会愉快地死去
At least you'll die happy.
如果你不反抗 我会变本加厉地伤害你
I will hurt you more if you do not fight back.
你准备用它来干什么
What are you going to do with that?
以前从未发生过这种事
This has never happened before.
是因为我吗
Is it me?
我想不是
I don't think so.
也许喝点酒会好一些
Perhaps if you drink some wine?
太丢人了
This is humiliating.
当然
Oh, of course.
我的幻象
My vision.
什么幻象
Vision?
耻辱
Humiliation.
的确
Indeed.
你的幻象还预言了什么
What else did your vision foretell?
痔疮吗
Haemorrhoids?
不
No.
是的
Yes.
是的
Oh, yes,
如果你的便秘情况持续下去
if your constipation continues.
你的祭司们争论你的治疗方案
Your priests argue over your treatment...
几乎跟你和将军们讨论战事一样频繁
almost as much as you argue with your generals.
他们的方法没有用
Their tactics are feeble,
但就算他们有好的治疗方案
but even if they weren't,
你也不会听取
you wouldn't listen.
你会遵循自己的内心
You follow your heart,
也许
and perhaps...
会听从你女儿的建议
the advice of your daughter.
她和你一样...
She shares your...
聪明
intellect
也和你一样
as well as your...
相貌出众
good looks.
但你必须提防纳西索斯情节...
Oh, but you must beware Narcissus...
那会不断分散你的注意力
a constant distraction.
你是说我很自负吗
Are you saying I'm vain?
不 不是我
No, not I...
是众神
the Gods.
除非你很小心
Unless you're careful,
否则你的虚荣心会成为你的祸根
your vanity will be your undoing.
真厉害
I'm impressed.
也许你的天赋
Perhaps there's something
的确有点用处
to this gift of yours after all.
绳子太紧了
The rope is too tight.
很好
Good.
我一点也不害怕 雅典人
You don't scare me at all, Athenian.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
它能飞多远
Well. How far did it fly?
其实不是飞
Uh, like, not really fly,
而是滚动
more roll.
是的 是滚动
Yeah, it rolled.
你能不能说得准确一点
Can't you speak properly,
你这个恶心的人
you rancid excuse for a human being?
不过这箱不错
The box was good, though.
你在吃无花果吗
Are you eating that fig?
没有
No.
接下来你要做什么
What would you like to do next?
我的老天爷啊
Oh, for the God of love.
我们可以试试别的 比如葡萄
We could try something different, like a grape.
葡萄可能会滚得更远
A grape might roll further.
我们没想让它滚动
We don't want it to roll.
那是为了什么
So, what's the point?
为什么朝雅典扔水果
I mean, why throw fruit at Athens?
这是个模型
It's a prototype.
我们得让弹簧更加有力
We'll have to make the spring stronger.
我们
We?
就是你
You then,
你和你那不能称作脑子的笨脑袋瓜
you and whatever it is you use for a brain.
首先将弹簧的长度
Start with making the spring
加倍
twice the length.
最好拿过来让我查看一下
Better bring it over here so I can check it.
还想再查看吗
Want to check it again?
你不必总是这么
You don't have to be so, you know,
消极
negative all the time.
如果我们要合作 就必须互相尊重
If we're going to work together, there has to be mutual respect.
是的
Yes.
从现在开始
From now on,
我是你的合伙人 好吗
I'm the senior partner, okay?
而你必须这样说
And you have to say stuff like,
"谢谢你 赛巴斯"
"Thank you, Thybus,"
还有"请 赛巴斯"
and "Please, Thybus,"
以及"你很有才华 赛巴斯"
and "You're brilliantly talented, you know, Thybus."
谢谢你 赛巴斯
Thank you, Thybus.
莱科斯王子为什么
Why would Prince Lykos
派个探子去米诺斯国王的营地呢
send a spy to King Minos' camp?
我们不知道他是探子
We don't know he's a spy.
他是个多里安人
He's a Dorian.
什么 多里安人 你确定吗
What? A Dorian? Are you sure?
我们乳臭未干的王子从哪找来个多里安人
How did our milk-toothed Prince find a Dorian?
很明显 他不是我们曾经认识的王子了
Clearly, he's not the Prince we once knew.
更令人担忧的是 他不再信任任何人
What's more worrying is he's not confiding in anyone,
连他的抄写员也不信了
not even his scribe.
他的母亲呢
What about his mother?
那正是我所担心的
That's what concerns me.
她为什么派个多里安人去米诺斯的营地呢
Why would she send a Dorian to Minos's camp?
我们知道 她已经得知有人想在
We know she knows someone tried to assassinate her
阿波罗[太阳神]的祭典上刺杀她
at the tribute to Apollo.
我们不知道她是否清楚这事与我们有关
We don't know she knows we had anything to do with it.
不过如果她知道了 她会怎么做
But if she did know, what would she do?
暗算我们吗
Plot against us?
对她不幸 但对我们有利的是
Unfortunately for her, but fortunately for us,
她没有足够的证据
she doesn't have enough evidence,
或者说 她的宫廷里
or, indeed, enough support
没有足够的后援
within her own court
来对抗严重的威胁
to pose a serious threat.
其实这是件好事
Which you might think was a good thing,
除非它最后变得更糟
unless it actually turned out to be worse.
更糟
Worse?
一个女人走投无路时会怎么办
What does a woman do when she's cornered?
向她的丈夫求助吗
Run to her husband?
国王偶然地救过她一次
The King saved her once by accident,
他是不会刻意救她第二次的
he's unlikely to save her again by design.
不
Oh, no.
怎么了
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表