剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
What makes you think I care what they do to you?
我很了解你 雇佣兵
I know you well enough, mercenary.
你本质上是个好人
You're a good man at heart.
事实上...
In fact...
你根本不是个雇佣兵
You're not even a mercenary.
我是什么
What am I?
被诅咒了
Cursed.
还有什么
Anything else?
你的名字...
Your name...
等等 你的名字是什么
Wait, what is your name?
不
No.
被诅咒的是你的名字 对不对
It's your name that's cursed, isn't it?
如果大声说出你的名字
If I'd said it out loud,
会发生很可怕的事
something terrible would have happened.
我会燃烧起来 或者...
I'd have burst into flames, or...
变成石头
Turned to stone.
什么
What?
你会变成石头
You would have turned to stone.
真的吗
Really?
真的曾发生过吗
Has that actually happened?
如果你说出来呢
What if you said it?
你也会变成石头吗
Would you turn to stone?
我从没试过
I've never tried.
很聪明
Very wise.
现在我已经向你证明过自己了
Look, now that I've proved myself to you,
你能放了我吗
will you let me go?
不能
No.
你只是证明了
All you've proved
你的确是盖亚神庙中的一员
is that you belong in the Temple of Gaia.
打猎
Poaching?
在我的树林里
In my woods?
留下动物快滚
Leave the animal and go.
我是名执法官 为盖亚的祭司效命
I am a marshal, acting for the priests of Gaia.
这位是他们的神使
And this is their Oracle,
警告你们
so be warned.
她受波塞冬和刻托所庇护
She is protected by Poseidon and Keto,
而且她身上有凯瑞斯的标记
and she carries the mark of Keres.
我们愿意冒这个险
We'll take our chances.
先给她剥皮怎么样
Will we skin her first?
我能听见命运的召唤
I can hear the fates gathering.
我是隐身的
I am invisible.
我看出来了
I can see that.
或许你应该身先士卒
Perhaps then you'll impress your acolyte
让你的手下刮目相看
by being the first to charge.
我不是你的手下
I'm no acolyte!
别让他扰乱你的心智 西奥
Don't let him get to you, Theo!
是啊 听这个隐形人的意见吧 西奥
Yes, take the advice of the invisible man, Theo,
注意保持距离
and keep your distance.
他为什么会跑到敌方火力范围之内
Why was he within range of enemy fire?
我试着阻止他 抱歉 美狄亚
I tried to stop him. I'm sorry, Medea.
去外面
Outside.
把我的药送过来
Fetch my Pharmakeia.
快点 艾莉克莎
Hurry, Alexa!
我弟弟受伤了吗
My brother's wounded?
很抱歉 帕拉斯大人 有一箭正中胸膛
I'm sorry, Lord Pallas, an arrow to the chest.
他会活下来吗
Will he live?
美狄亚皇后正陪着他
Queen Medea is with him.
谢谢 艾莉克莎
Thank you, Alexa.
薛西斯祭司
Priest Xerxes.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
你止住血了吗
Have you stopped the bleeding?
求你了 让我自己来
Please. Let me do my work.
陛下
Majesty,
如果国王命悬一线
if the King's life is at risk...
退下
Go.
遵命
Of course.
我看现在你应该能找到比
Perhaps now you'll find something better to do
跟杀人犯和小偷厮混更好的出路了吧
than hang around with cut-throats and thieves.
我救下你 你就这么感谢我
That's the thanks I get for rescuing you?
当你回到家
When you get home,
在伤口上撒一点蜂蜜
spread a little honey on your wounds.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
我一个人成功机会更大
I'll have a better chance on my own.
你不是杀人的料
You're not an assassin.
你也不是
Neither are you.
至少我明白该做什么
At least I know what to do.
我在预示中看不到你
You were not in the vision.
-让我送你到城门口 -不行
- Just let me see you to the city gates. - No.
如果你受伤了 我不会原谅自己的
I'd never forgive myself if you got hurt.
我能照顾好自己
I can look after myself.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
可是
But...
这是众神们想让我做的事
this is something the gods want me to do...
要一个人完成
Alone.
你没有预见到我的出现吗 神使
Did you not see me coming, Oracle?
你的本领肯定有所退步了
You must be losing your touch.
如果他醒了 给他喝一点水
If he wakes, give him a little water.
还有 艾莉克莎
And, Alexa,
从现在起
from now on,
你只听我一个人的指令
you only take instructions from me,
明白了吗
understand?
阿波罗在上 请赐予国王力量以保他平安
Heavenly Apollo, give the king strength and keep him safe.
听说我弟弟已经好了大半了
I've heard that my brother is much recovered.
是的 帕拉斯大人 对此我们应该感恩
Yes, Lord Pallas, we must give thanks.
那是当然了
Naturally.
我很高兴
I rejoice.
然而
However,
国王的臣民中
there are some in his court
有人觉得雅典的国王
who feel that Athens can ill afford a leader
不应该是个久卧病床之人
who governs from a sickbed.
带我去见那些人
Take me to them.
我要用我的剑锋
I will correct their treachery
让他们不敢造次
with the sharp edge of my sword.
相信我
Believe me,
我已经记住了他们的脸
I'm doing my level best to identify them.
与此同时
In the meantime,
你应该替自己担心
you should take care.
替自己担心吗
I should take care?
我听说 迪昂将军你
I've heard that you, General Dion,
作为国王最亲密的心腹
as the king's closest confidant,
有可能成为目标
may be a target.
我 真的吗
Me? Really?
当然了 还有人在背后指责你
And of course, there are those who blame you
说是你让国王离敌人太近了
for taking the King so close to the enemy.
不是我带他去的 我当时拼了命阻止他
I did not take him, I tried to stop him!
怎么了
What is it?
现在是困难时期
These are dark times indeed.
我是在冒着生命危险提醒你
I'm risking my own life by warning you.
我们都应该管好自己
We must both be on our guard.
这就是个幌子
It's a trick.
帕拉斯在利用你来对付我
Pallas is using you to get to me.
你觉得他知道我们的事吗
You think he knows about us?
我们只需担心他所散布的流言蜚语
The only whisperings we need worry about are his.
他说我可能会是第一个被盯上的
He said I might be the one they target first.
哪怕一次也好 拿出点胆魄来
Show a little courage for once.
我会找个侍卫的
I'll get a bodyguard.
在自己家弄一个侍卫吗
A bodyguard in your own home?
你妻子会怎么说
What will your wife say?
她每天都在囤金子 恨不得早点逃走
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表