剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
众神天堂
第一季 第八集
如果你的铜牛在太阳落山时还没有到大门
If your Bronze Bull fails to breach the gates by sundown,
你就会看着我的祭祀们
you will watch as my priests pull the entrails
把你的内脏挖出来
pull the entrails from your stomach.
只有柯罗诺斯才能够控制时间
Only Chronos can manipulate time.
他是秘典的守护者
He is the guardian of the Lexicon,
打开奥林匹斯之门的钥匙
the key to opening the door to Olympus.
你觉得 我爱你
You think... I love you?
对
Yes.
如果代达罗斯真的可以攻破城门
If Daedalus can indeed break through the city gates,
那么我们一定不会失败
we cannot fail.
到了傍晚 雅典人就会跪降于我们
By nightfall, the Athenian will be on his knees.
这是什么巫术
What witchcraft is this?
不是巫术 战术
Not witchcraft. Warcraft.
我们要怎么反击
How will we retaliate?
我们的人都胆小地缩起来了
Our men are cowering in their burial jars.
如果代达罗斯是为了要吓唬我们投降
If Daedalus intends to scare us into submission,
他已经快成功了
he's succeeding.
慢一些 稳一点
Slow and steady.
怎么
How...
他那玩意怎么能突破城门
how can he possibly breach the gates with that?
代达罗斯让你失望过吗 爸爸
Has Daedalus ever let you down before, Papa?
它爬得比蜗牛还慢
It's moving slower than a snail!
要有信心 它的尾巴上也许藏了毒针呢
Have faith! It may have a sting in its tail.
它没有尾巴
It doesn't have a tail!
它连身子都没有
It doesn't have a body!
更别提腿了
It doesn't even have legs.
我希望我的祭祀们已经饿了
I hope my priests are hungry,
因为我很确定
because I'm certain
他们要拿代达罗斯的内脏做晚餐了
they'll be eating Daedalus' entrails for dinner.
一个公牛的脑袋
A bull's head?
让弓箭手准备好
Ready your archers.
弓箭手
Archers!
那是什么
What's that?
弯腰用力使劲推 兄弟们
Put your backs into it, men!
你现在在哪
Where are you now?
我亲爱的巫女
My darling witch.
现在
Now!
爱 有时候是盲目的
Love, it seems, is blind.
你对他做了什么
What have you done to him?
我在让他变得完整
I am making him whole.
杀掉他的爱吗
By killing his love?
亲爱的 你只是付出的一个小代价而已
You, my dear, are a small price to pay.
你不能回雅典
You cannot go back to Athens.
为什么
Why not?
你的父亲 国王对于我们来说是个威胁
Your father, the King, is a danger to us all.
我们必须要让秘典离他远点
We must keep the Lexicon away from him.
你和米诺斯王在一起的时间太多了
You've been spending too much time with King Minos.
那你还和那个巫女在一起的时间太长了呢
And you've been spending too much time with that witch.
美狄亚 她至少是在帮我解出谜语
Medea, at least, is helping me solve my riddle.
你以为她是为了你吗
You think she's doing it for you?
不论她是为了谁 还是会对我有帮助
Whoever she's doing it for, it still helps me.
你怎么能确定呢
How can you be sure?
那是我想要的
It's what I want.
我需要她
I need her.
而现在 由于你的怜悯
And now, thanks to your compassion,
你比任何时候都需要我
you need me more than ever.
我不能杀了她 不是因为我爱她
I couldn't kill her, not because I love her,
而是因为我欠她很多
but because I owe her too much.
比如什么
Like what?
我的性命
My life!
没有神使的话
Without Oracle,
你也就不需要破解这个谜语了
you wouldn't have a riddle to solve.
那我该谢谢她吗
So I should thank her?
肯定还有其他的方法
There must be another way.
我不能把这份爱献祭给众神
I cannot sacrifice this love to the Gods.
你不只是没有通过测试 海罗
You've not only failed that test, Hero,
你还放弃了贤者之戒
you've also given up the Ring of the Magi.
当你下次再见到柯罗诺斯
Now you won't have its protection
就没有它来保护你了
when you next meet Chronos.
为什么是柯罗诺斯
Why Chronos?
他能够停止时间 上次差点杀死我
He's the beast who stopped time and almost killed me.
你的死亡会扫清我们的路障
Your death would have cleared the way.
我很抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
就这样吧
So be it.
我们从头开始
We start afresh.
回去我的药剂师那里
Return to my apothecary,
在那里我有可以治疗你的东西
where I have all I need to treat you,
这样你就能够活到下次的碰面
should you survive your next encounter.
父亲 我们必须要撤离
Father! We must evacuate!
军队已经进入宫殿了
The enemy's already in the palace.
拜托了 我们必须要离开
Please! We must run.
我的父亲 潘狄翁王 死在这个王座上
My father, King Pandion, died on this throne.
这是祖先的遗产
The heritage of your forefathers,
他告诉我
he told me...
它会带给你力量
will give you strength.
父亲 我们还来得及
Father, there is still time.
我们可以躲藏进山里
We can hide in the mountains!
重新部署 集♥合♥你的联盟
Regroup, gather our allies!
躲藏
Hide?
像个懦夫吗
Like a coward?
"怯懦之王埃勾斯"
"Aegeus the Coward King"?
那是我想要被铭记的方式吗
Is that how I want to be remembered?
我们会卷土重来
We will come back stronger.
我们会死的
We all die.
但是幸运的是我们可以选择死去的方式
The blessed among us get to choose how.
不要管我
Leave me alone.
我选择高贵地死去
I choose a noble death.
他们在这里
They're here!
干掉他们
Finish them off!
米诺斯王已经占领了城市
King Minos has taken the city.
代达罗斯的铜牛肯定起作用了
Daedalus' bronze bull must have worked.
这是代达罗斯做的吗
Daedalus did this?
代达罗斯
Daedalus...
当然了
Of course!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去找代达罗斯
To find Daedalus.
为什么
Why?
如果我要在没有戒指的保护下面对那个野兽
If I'm to face this beast without the ring's protection,
我需要代达罗斯来帮我计划下一步
I need Daedalus's help to plan my next move.
但他是个科学家 不是巫师
But he's a man of science, not sorcery.
正是
Exactly.
米诺斯王会杀了你
King Minos will kill you.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
难道他不是和你一样想要秘典吗
Doesn't he want the Lexicon just as much as you do?
我们可以在别的地方解出谜语 海罗
We can solve its riddle elsewhere, Hero.
我们不需要回到雅典
We don't have to return to Athens.
我父亲在那里
My father's there.
米诺斯王肯定已经把他处决了
King Minos will surely have had him executed already.
不 米诺斯王没有从你那里拿到秘典之前
No. King Minos won't kill King Aegeus
是不会杀了埃勾斯王的
until he gets the Lexicon from you.
他不会杀
He won't kill...
是因为他不能杀
Because he can't kill.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
你说那个时之怪兽是秘典的守护者
You said the Beast of Time was the guardian of the Lexicon.
然后呢
So?
那么它是为谁在看守呢
So who's he guarding it for?
创造它的神 宙斯
The God who created it. Zeus.
如果我死了 宙斯的秘典会怎么样
And what would become of Zeus' Lexicon if I were to die?
它也会随你而消亡
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表