剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
They battle each other just as much as mortals do.
你认为赫尔墨斯害怕的是一位更加强大的神
You think Hermes was afraid of a more powerful god?
他的主人 宙斯
His master, Zeus.
既然这样 问题来了
In that case, the question is,
为什么宙斯要将秘典存放在人类身上
why has Zeus planted the Lexicon in man?
他究竟是为了什么
What motive does he have
要将人类变为不朽的神明
to turn mortals into immortal gods?
这是恶魔的诅咒
It is a devil's curse.
然而是哪个恶魔
But which devil?
我不知道
I don't know.
宙斯又为什么没有阻止这个恶魔
And why hasn't Zeus stopped this devil?
我们无权评论神的意志
It's not for us to judge the will of a god.
如果你判断错了呢
And if you're wrong?
你成为了你的神实施计划的阻碍
What will your God make of you then?
他又会如何看待你
Standing between him and his design?
我的幻象很清晰明确
My vision was very clear.
幻象从不是清晰明确的
Visions are never clear.
我不会听信一个女巫的胡言
I will not listen to a witch.
我们鬼使神差地找到了彼此
Somehow, we have found each other,
或许我们是世界上仅存的
perhaps the only people alive
能够解开这个无解之谜的人
who can solve this impossible riddle.
这是巧合 还是众神的安排
Is that a coincidence or the work of the gods?
宙斯将秘典安放在人类的体内是为了试炼他们
Zeus planted the Lexicon to test man.
要获得他的馈赠 人类必须证明自身的价值
Before he shares his gift, man must prove himself worthy.
这个人配不上秘典
This man is not worthy.
然而宙斯选择了他
And yet it was he who Zeus chose,
或许是因为他最有能力
perhaps because he has the most to prove.
但我们都历经折磨苦痛
But we have all suffered,
也曾犯下滔天大错
made terrible mistakes
因为像海罗一样 我们的灵魂并非完美无暇
because, like Hero, our souls are imperfect.
这是我们偿还罪孽的机会
This is our chance to make amends.
如果我们对宙斯敞开怀抱 接受他的祝福
If we embrace Zeus, accept his blessings,
那么人类将永远被改变
then mankind will be forever transformed.
我们离他如此之近
We are so close to him now.
我可以感觉到他在召唤我们
I can feel him reaching out to us.
加入我们 盖亚的神使
Join us, Oracle of Gaia,
握住他的手
take his hand,
助我们点亮人类之魂
and help light the soul of man.
别担心 他们走了
Don't worry, they've gone.
你能分辨出来
You can tell?
对不起 神使
I'm sorry, Oracle.
我不该在那里如此对待你
I shouldn't have done what I did to you back there.
你怎么还能认为
How could you think
我依然对你有好感
I still have feelings for you,
在你做了这么多事
after everything you've done,
成为如今这样的禽兽以后
the monster you've become?
我遵循了你指引的方向 神使
I have steered your course, Oracle.
我指引的方向吗
My course?
是你告诉我谁是我的父亲 还记得吗
It was you who told me who my father was, remember?
还有我的命运
And of my destiny,
揭开秘典的谜团
the riddle of the Lexicon.
是你不辞辛苦劝说我
It was you who worked hard to persuade me
潜入雅典的
to steal into Athens.
每当我的决心发生动摇的时候
And whenever my resolve wavered,
是你激励我要坚持到底的
it was you who urged me to stay the course.
我被误导了
Well, I was mistaken.
所以现在你把自己的责任撇得一干二净了吗
So now you absolve yourself of all responsibility?
你已经牺牲了那么多
You have sacrificed too much.
我做了你希望我做的事
I have done what you wanted me to do.
不 你是被那个巫女的咒语蛊惑了
No, you have fallen under that witch's spell.
我绝不会像她那样误导你
I would never guide you as she has.
那你现在来指引我啊
Then guide me now.
我会履行我的义务
I will play my part,
但不是为了宙斯 也不是为了你
but not for Zeus, nor you,
更不是你的恶魔女巫
nor your demon witch,
而是因为除了对盖亚甜美怀抱的渴望
but because I have nothing left in this world
我在这世界上什么也没有了
but the hope of my Mother Gaia's sweet embrace.
戒指
The ring.
还有什么没告诉我们的 代达罗斯
What have you not told us, Daedalus?
说什么呢
Excuse me?
你还有好多事并没有告诉我们
You know more than you're letting on.
我的那些理论只不过是...
My theories are merely that...
理论
theory.
你威胁赫尔墨斯
You threatened Hermes,
说你知道如何使用戒指
said you knew how to use the ring.
我那是随机应变
I was thinking on my feet.
你知道什么
What do you know?
我知道那些巨大的建筑物不是
I know that these giant edifices aren't temples,
我们认为的神殿
as we once thought,
而是众神自己
but the gods themselves,
或他们的敌人
or their enemies,
在战场上落败
defeated in battle
而被石化后的遗骸
and left to petrify.
众神间的战争吗
A war between the gods?
从遗骸来看 那是几千年前发生的事
Thousands of years ago, judging from their remains.
我还知道 活下来的那些人
I also know that those who survived
生活在与我们速度不同的时空里
live in a different speed of time,
移♥动♥得很迅速
moving so fast,
我们的一秒钟对他们来说可能是一天
that a second to us is like a day to them,
甚至是一周
or even a week.
所以他们在我们面前是隐形的
That's why they're invisible.
他们在躲避
They're hiding.
躲避谁
From who?
当然不是我们了
Not from us, naturally.
也许是躲避他们的敌人
Perhaps from their enemies,
那些来自另一个世界
creatures we can only imagine,
我们无法想象的生物
from other worlds.
我们的神明也来自另一个世界吗
Did our Gods come from other worlds, too?
很可能是
Very likely.
那么我们对他们来说是什么
So, what are we to them?
如果我们只是
I wouldn't be surprised
他们用来摆脱敌人追踪的障眼法
if we were nothing more than a smokescreen
那样的话 我并不会感到惊奇
to throw their enemies off their scent.
你还好吗
You all right?
美狄亚
Medea?
柏树苗的树根 橄榄和胡椒
Root of the cypress sapling, olive and peppercorn,
无花果干...
dried figs...
美狄亚
Medea!
她需要喝水
She needs water.
方圆数英里之内都没有水
There's no water for miles.
也许会有地下泉
An underground spring, perhaps,
或者仙人掌
or a desert cactus.
她越来越虚弱
She's fading.
还有别的主意吗
Any other ideas?
如果我们挖个洞
If we dig a hole,
大约十多伦深 20多伦宽
say 10 dorons deep by 20 wide,
然后再用一个大的青铜盘罩上
then cover it with a large bronze plate,
在它的中心形成一个漏斗
funnelled to a hole at its centre,
然后收集了一晚上的露珠
then the dew that collects on it overnight
也许会盛满半杯
would probably fill half a cup.
还有别的主意吗
Any other ideas?
能真的可以试试的
That we can actually try?
赫尔墨斯 神的信使
Hermes, messenger god,
凡夫俗子的守护者
guardian of mortal men,
虽然您听不到我的祈祷
although you cannot hear my prayers,
我知道您能看见我在这里
I know that you can see me here.
您曾帮助过我们
You helped us once.
我祈求您再次给予我们帮助
I beg you help us again.
告诉我们哪里可以...
Show me where I can...
我找到水了
I've found water!
在这吗 为什么
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表