剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
当它来临时
and when it does,
您 我的陛下 必须准备好
you, Majesty, must be ready.
"陛下"
"Majesty?"
别傻了 帕拉斯叔叔
Don't be silly, Uncle Pallas.
国王
King.
神选择了你来散播他们的光明
The Gods have chosen you to carry their light.
从现在开始 我就要叫你陛下
From now on, I will call you Majesty.
住嘴 我还不是你的国王呢
Stop it. I'm not your king yet.
莱科斯 你的父亲奄奄一息
Lykos, your father lies dying.
雅典已经在毁灭的边缘
Athens stands on the brink of destruction,
我们的人♥民♥正面临灭绝
our people facing genocide.
现在没时间来犹豫或者谦虚了
This is no time for modesty or doubt.
抬起头然后接受你的命运
Hold your head high and accept your destiny.
我们需要你
We need you.
母亲
Mother!
他什么都不知道
He knows nothing of this!
告诉我们你把我们的戒指藏在哪里
Tell us where you've hidden our ring,
不然我们就杀了他
or we will kill him.
看在厄瑞涅的份上 你为什么不相信我
For the love of Eirini, why won't you believe me?
几年前的晚上土匪来过
Bandits came in the night many years ago,
偷走了我们所有的东西
stole everything we had.
杀了他
Kill him.
不
No!
儿子
Son!
不
No!
我去找些东西来止血
I'll get something to stop the bleeding.
母亲
Mother...
不
No...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是那个穿斗篷的女人去哪里了
But what happened to the cloaked woman?
我再也没有见过她
I never saw her again.
她肯定相信了你母亲的故事
She must have believed your mother's story,
不然她不会离开
otherwise she wouldn't have left.
她受伤了
She was wounded.
一点点的血对于他们来说不算什么
A little blood is nothing to their kind.
你知道他们是谁
You know who they were?
她说的是"他们的"指环 是吗
She called it "Their" Ring, didn't she?
如果贤者之戒确实是"他们的"戒指
If the ring of the Magi is indeed "Their" Ring,
那么他们就是贤者
then it stands to reason that they are the Magi.
贤者
The Magi
可怕的巴比伦潜修者 他们毕生的目标
Grisly Babylonian mystics whose sole goal in life
便是将众神驱逐
is to banish the Gods from our earth
这样他们就可以迎来他们唯一的真神
so they can welcome their one true God.
"唯一的真神"是什么意思
What do you mean, one true God?
他们信奉一个无所不能的神
They believe in a single God who does everything.
很可笑 但就是这样
Ridiculous notion, I know, but there it is.
大家普遍认为他们的戒指
One would assume that their ring
从某种程度上是用来伤害众神的
is designed to harm the Gods in some way,
而不是指引人们找到奥林匹斯
not help open the door to Olympus,
这就是为什么当我听到
which is why I was surprised to hear
美狄亚王后 雅典王后
that Medea, Queen of Athens,
把它看做是解决秘典之谜的关键时我那么惊讶
thought it was the key to solving the Lexicon.
但你知道你母亲在说谎
But you knew your mother was lying.
那个强盗的故事不是真的
That story about the bandits.
所以你觉得戒指可能依然在这里
That's why you thought the ring might still be here.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
代达罗斯 别这样
Daedalus, please.
怎么了
What?
雇佣兵 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, mercenary.
不 他是对的
No, he's right.
我们从没有遭到过强盗的袭击
We were never attacked by bandits.
如果她知道戒指在哪里
Well then, if she knew where the ring was,
为什么她不把它交出来以求自保呢
why didn't she save herself and give it up?
这样一来他们肯定会杀了她的
Then they'd certainly kill her,
还有她的儿子
and her son.
这才是那些冷血的异教♥徒♥
That's the sort of cold-blooded barbarians
野蛮的真面目
those pagans really are.
所以说...
So...
如果你不知道戒指在哪里
if you don't know where it is,
为什么要回到这里呢
why have you come back here?
我母亲对我从不隐瞒
My mother never kept secrets from me.
也从不说谎
She never lied.
她想告诉我什么
She was trying to tell me something.
我现在明白了
I'm certain of that now.
比如密语吗
Like a coded message?
让我想想...
Let's see, uh...
强盗会夺走一切
bandits taking everything.
附近有一条叫强盗的河吗
Is there a river nearby named Bandit?
或者一口叫强盗的井
Or a, uh, a well, perhaps?
等等
Oh, wait, wait,
还有别的线索 对吧
there was something else, wasn't there?
与厄瑞涅有关
Something about Eirini.
看在厄瑞涅的份上 没错
"For the love of Eirini," yeah.
她常把这句话挂在嘴边吗
Did she say that often?
我记得她以前从没说过
Never once that I can remember.
这个神可不常见
A very unusual deity.
人们已经很久没把她放在心上了
I don't know anyone who pays her a blind bit of notice.
她是和平女神
She's the goddess of peace.
怪不得
Huh, that explains it.
厄瑞涅是时令女神之一
Eirini is one of the Horae.
她身披麦穗 象征丰收
She wears ears of corn to symbolize wealth.
你有什么印象吗
Does that mean anything to you?
她也时常托着聚宝盆
She also carried a cornucopia.
你母亲在周围藏过什么聚宝盆吗
Did your mother keep any cornucopias lying around?
当然 她和平的象征便是橄榄枝
And of course, her symbol of peace was the olive branch.
怎么了
What is it?
她上钩了吗
She took your bait?
完全上钩
Spectacularly.
记住 这必须看上去像是神的旨意
Remember, this must look like an act of God.
她坚持要坐在王座上观赏
She insisted on watching from the throne.
让我说清楚
To be clear,
她想坐在王座上吗
she wants to sit on the throne?
以摄政王的名义
As regent.
看来咱们还没法得到想要的结果
Our effort doesn't come a moment too soon.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
单独地
Alone.
莱科斯 你可引起了不小的轰动啊
You've created quite a stir, Lykos.
真让我刮目相看
I'm impressed.
我一直坚信你是一个很优秀的孩子
I always knew you were an exceptional child.
毕竟 你是我的儿子
After all, you are my son,
但我得承认 你超出了我的预期
but I admit you've exceeded my expectations.
我不是小孩子了
I'm not a child anymore.
不 你是一个领袖
No. You're a leader of men.
但即便是聪明如你
But, clever as you are,
也不可能面面俱到
you may have missed something.
今夜献祭给阿波罗的庆典
The tribute tonight, to Apollo,
为了庆祝你最近非凡的胜利的庆典
to celebrate your recent and extraordinary victory
可能不是那么简单
may not be all it seems.
怎么说
In what way?
有人提议让你主持庆典吗
Has anyone suggested you lead the tribute?
不 他们只是邀请我在场 仅此而已
No, they just want me there, that's all.
你要提防你那些亲爱的部下 莱科斯
You should be mindful of your adoring court, Lykos.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那些希望你摄政
Those who would want you as regent,
代替你父亲统治的人
to rule in place of your father,
你不能信任他们
they cannot be trusted.
他们会利用你
They will use you
以满足他们自己的野心
to further their own ambitions,
用阴损的手段对付你的父亲 还有我
and undermine your father, and me.
我会永远保护你的 母亲
I will always protect you, Mother.
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表