剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
It worked in the Elysian campaign.
色雷斯伪装成敌人的样子并取得了胜利
Thrace camouflaged its men and won.
那只是古代史
That's ancient history.
但也许这招会奏效
But it might just work.
你是指...
Are you suggesting--?
是的
Yes.
如你所说 将军 是时候改变战术了
As you said, General, it's time to change course.
快放开我
Out of my way!
我是你们的国王
I am your king!
你们怎么敢这样对我
How dare you!
我没有病
I am perfectly all right!
能不能让这些傻瓜别管我
Can you tell these idiots to leave me alone?
很高兴看到你下床了 亲爱的
It's wonderful to see you out of bed, dearest,
但你不应该如此勉强自己
but you shouldn't push yourself too hard.
我是雅典国王
I am the King of Athens.
我与众神的步调一致
I walk in step with the Gods.
你是我所认识的最强壮
I don't know a man alive as strong,
最有力量的人 亲爱的
as powerful as you, dear heart.
看到你高高在上的样子
I still catch my breath
依然会摄住我的心魂
at the sight of you standing tall.
多数人受如此重伤都会一蹶不振直至死亡
Most men would curl up and die from your wound,
而你却毫不在乎 就好像只是受了些擦伤
but you shrug it off as if it were a scratch.
把将军们召集起来
Call my generals together.
我有了反♥攻♥的新计划
I have fresh plans for a bold counter-attack.
真鼓舞人心啊
How exciting.
是什么样的计划呢
What sort of plans?
明天 我们打开雅典的大门 向敌人开战
Tomorrow, we throw open the gates of Athens and charge the enemy.
是这样啊...
I see...
但米诺斯的部队不是坚不可摧吗
but aren't Minos' troops well-entrenched?
如果要死
If we die,
也要死得像雅典人一样
we die like Athenians,
带着心中的烈焰
with fire in our hearts.
那你的家人怎么办 亲爱的
And what becomes of your family, dearest?
不能再躲藏在雅典国的高墙之后
No more cowering behind the walls of Athens.
每一个人都要战斗到死
Every last man fights to the death.
这是什么
What's this?
补药
A tonic.
如果快的话
If we hurry,
黄昏前可能会赶到布里瓦的山麓
we might reach the foothills of Breva by nightfall.
然后呢
And then?
当然是往北面的雅典走
North to Athens, of course.
既然这样 我们就此道别吧
In that case, I'll say goodbye.
我要往南走
I'm heading south,
回到特泷泽的森林
back to the forests of Troezen.
为什么
Why?
那是我的家
It's my home.
那你打算什么时候去找你的国王父亲
And when do you plan to seek out your father, the King?
你为什么会认为
What makes you think
我想跟雅典的国王见面呢
I have any interest in meeting the King of Athens?
因为他是你的父亲
Because he's your father.
那秘典呢
And what about the Lexicon?
你又为什么会认为我对秘典有兴趣呢
What makes you think I have any interest in the Lexicon?
等等 你是认真的吗
Wait, wait! Are you serious?
也许你还没完全搞明白
Perhaps you don't fully understand.
它在你身体里 只要你能弄明白
Inside you, if you can only figure it out,
就能拥有打开奥林匹斯山大门的能力
lies the power to open the doors to Olympus,
任何能进入奥林匹斯山的人
and anyone who enters Olympus,
都会成为神
home of the Gods,
因为那里是众神的家
becomes a god.
所以简单来讲 雇佣兵
So, in short, you, Mercenary,
你拥有可以从凡人变成不朽神明的能力
have the power to turn mortal men into immortal Gods.
是吗
Really?
"是吗"是什么意思
What do you mean "Really"?
我现在这样就挺快乐的
I'm happy as I am.
你以为你可以轻易回到简单的生活
So you think you can just go back to your simple life
而没人会去特泷泽的森林打扰你吗
in the forest of Troezen and no one will bother you?
是的
Yes.
那盖亚的祭司们
And the priests of Gaia,
还有他们的盟友 随从和同伙
their allies, acolytes and associates
都会放过你
will just leave you alone
让你打猎捕鱼安然睡在阳光下吗
to hunt and fish and sleep in the sun?
我愿意一试
I'll take my chances.
你母亲秘密地把你抚养长大
Your mother brought you up in hiding
就是因为她知道你继承了秘典
because she knew you'd inherited the Lexicon.
别把我母亲扯到这事上面
Leave my mother out of this.
现在你的身份曝光了
And now you're out in the open,
你会被追杀 被折磨 流血 挨饿
you will be hunted down, tortured, bled, starved,
让你处在死亡的边缘
and generally kept on the very edge of death
直到你交出辞典
until you give up the Lexicon.
这跟你有什么关系
And why do you care?
你想不想成为神
Do you want to be a God?
不想
No.
不想 我想阻止战争 拯救雅典
No, I want to stop the war and save Athens.
什么战争
War?
别告诉我你不知道
Don't tell me you didn't know
米诺斯王的军队已经包围了雅典
that King Minos' armies have Athens surrounded.
米诺斯王
King Minos?
雇佣兵 你可真是一直过着安逸的日子啊
Oh, Mercenary, you really have led a sheltered life.
让我总结一下
So let me get this straight.
尽管雅典正处于水深火热的战争中
Even though Athens is in the grip of a bloody war,
你仍希望我长驱直入国王的城♥堡♥
you want me to march into the King's palace
说"国王你好 你不认识我
and say, "Hello, King, you don't know me,
但我是你儿子"
but I'm your son"?
是的
Yes.
你让这个局面变得好尴尬 雇佣兵
You're making this very awkward, Mercenary.
再见 神使
Goodbye, Oracle.
我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving you!
你不会喜欢特泷泽森林的
You won't like the forests of Troezen.
我们不回特泷泽森林
We are not going to the forests of Troezen!
他的儿子
His son?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
那个影像非常清晰
The visions were very clear.
你给他放血了吗
You bled him?
只想看他血统是否纯正
Just to see if he was genuine.
一旦我确定属实
Once I'd established that,
我当然会把他献给你
I intended to bring him to you, of course.
当然
Of course.
但是 你却放他走了
But instead, you let him go.
戒指呢
And the ring?
他似乎不知道戒指的事
He appeared not to know about the ring.
但你可以看出他在撒谎
But you could tell he was lying.
是的
Yes.
我有理由相信他知道戒指在哪里
I'm reasonably sure he knew where it was.
有理由
Reasonably?
也许这正是你的问题所在 塞勒斯祭司
Perhaps that's your problem, Priest Cyrus,
你太理智了
you're too reasonable,
在我的仁慈之心下日益颓怠
grown fat on the sweet juice of my benevolence.
你需要认真思考
You need sharpening up.
也许需要借助帕拉丁的一点帮助
And maybe a little help from the Paladin.
请相信我 夫人
Please, ma'am,
真的没必要把祭祀勇士牵扯进来
there really is no need to involve the warrior priests.
我有把握能自己找到那个雇佣兵
I am more than capable of finding the Mercenary myself.
雅典娜的血迹和玫瑰会为你指引方向
Athena's trail of blood and roses will light your path.
事实上 我有理由确定他向南走了
In fact, I'm reasonably sure he's headed south,
打算回到特泷泽森林
back to the forests of Troezen.
还好你无需再跟着理性走
Thankfully, you don't have to be reasonable.
你只要跟着
You just need to keep step
撒旦的东风走就好了
with the cloven hooves of the east wind.
库罗斯
Kouros?
火
Fire!
原野上尽是火焰
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表