剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
我们有着无法言喻的共同之处
We share something I can't describe.
神使
Oracle!
来
Come.
我想跟我的将军分享下你的智慧
I want to share your talents with my generals.
我们在讨论雅典的未来
We're discussing the future of Athens.
你还活着
You're alive!
等等
Uh, wait.
应该让他们知道我们是朋友吗
Should they know we're friends?
我们现在是一条船上的了
We're all in this together now.
太好了
Excellent!
也该是时候了
And about time,
如果你不介意我有话直说的话
if you don't mind me saying.
现在...
Now...
我的戒指在哪儿
Where's my ring?
戒指没了
It's gone.
没了
Gone?
-怎么...没了 -代达罗斯...
- But... Gone? - Daedalus...
这是美狄亚
This is Medea.
没错
Exactly.
你们是怎么把戒指丢的
How did you lose it?
众神把它拿回去了
The Gods took it back.
所以现在我们需要你的帮助
So now we need your help.
众神 什么众神
The Gods? What Gods?
在哪儿拿走的 为什么
Where? Why?
阿里阿德涅公主要见埃勾斯之子
Princess Ariadne asks to see the son of Aegeus.
他需要和我们一起待在这里
He needs to stay here with us.
如果米诺斯国王想让我们在今晚
If King Minos wants us to perform
举♥行♥神圣的仪式
a sacred ceremony tonight,
那么在那之前我们要抓住每一分钟来准备
we'll need every minute until then to prepare.
问问她能不能先等一下
Ask her if she will wait a while?
公主坚持要见他
The Princess insists.
坚持
Ah, insists?
如果是这样的话 你应该马上带他去
In that case, you should take him immediately.
不行...不行
No... No!
与此同时我们应该做些什么呢
What shall we do in the meantime?
我们应该分头行动
We shall have to divide our resources.
我在这继续和神圣的贡品待在一起
I will continue with the holy tributes here,
与此同时你和你的祭司们去给圣器涂油
while you and your priests anoint the sacred vessel.
代达罗斯
Daedalus?
我的军队是在劫掠吗
Are my men looting?
我们不能破坏军纪
We cannot have a breakdown in discipline.
我们是米诺斯人
We are Minoan.
我们尊重战败方的尊严
We respect the dignity of defeat.
我们不是野蛮人
We are not barbarians!
在孩童时期
As a child,
我一直被关在自己的房♥间里
I was kept locked in my room.
我们皇家的习俗是要
Our royal custom depends on
保护王位的继承者远离外面的世界
shielding heirs to the throne from the outside world.
我能够拥有所有我想要的玩具和小玩意儿
I had all the toys and trinkets I could want...
而且有一位严格的家庭教师教我日常课程
And daily lessons from my strict tutors,
但是...
but...
生活中就没有别的了
almost nothing else.
有一天
One day,
那时我八岁
when I was eight,
这个石头从窗户被扔了进来
this stone was thrown through my window.
它打碎了我床边的杯子
It broke the cup on my bedside.
我...
I have...
不知道是谁扔的 但是...
no idea who threw it, but...
我想象是一个高挑帅气的英雄扔的...
I imagined a tall, handsome hero...
就像你一样
just like you.
现在我 我想把它还回去
Now I, uh, I would like to return it
还给你...
to you...
以此为我们第一次见面时
as an apology for the way I treated you
我那样对待你而道歉
when we first met.
阿里阿德涅 这真是太慷慨了
Ariadne, that's very generous--
求你...
Please...
别反抗我
Do not fight me.
我只想和你多待一会儿
A moment longer with you is all I ask.
这是我自己设计的光学测量仪器
This is a measuring optic of my own design.
它能让我通过观察测量出
It allows me to gauge
物体间的距离
the distance of objects by sight.
从这儿看
Peer through here.
我们要担心那个蚕豆脑袋的三流作家吗
Should we be worried about the bean-headed scribbler?
谁
Who?
暗中监视我们抄写员
Our spy scribe,
他似乎写下了我们说的每一句话
who appears to be writing down everything we say.
不用担心他
Don't worry about him.
我自有计划
I have a plan.
这个东西能怎么帮到我们
How does this help us?
之前当伊卡洛斯和我在飞翔时
When Icarus and I were flying--
伊卡洛斯 代达罗斯之子
飞翔
Flying?
是的 飞翔
Yes, flying.
当我们在飞时
As we flew,
我偶然地向下一看
I happened to look down,
我确信我看到了
and I'm certain I saw--
你在飞 像鸟一样
You've flown, like a bird?
是的
Yes.
代达罗斯
Daedalus?
我看到了一个图案
I saw a pattern.
什么样的图案
What kind of pattern?
一个被众神所留下的图案
A pattern left by the Gods.
你为什么不回吻我
Why will you not kiss me back?
你能强迫我留在这里
You can force me to be here,
但是你不能强迫我爱你
but you can't force me to love you.
我们是天造地设的一对
We are meant for each other.
我得去准备仪式了
I have to prepare for the ceremony.
你父亲今晚期待看到它
Your father's expecting it tonight.
带我一起走
Take me with you.
去哪儿
Where?
无论你要去哪儿
Wherever it is you are going.
请...让我走吧
Please... let me go.
还是你想让你父亲失望
Or do you want to disappoint your father?
在你走之前
Just one kiss.
给我一个吻
Before you go.
求你了
Please?
告诉我你没有感觉
Tell me you did not feel something.
我必须把心思放在今晚的仪式上
I must keep my mind on tonight's ceremony.
那么仪式之后呢
Perhaps afterwards?
带我回去
Take me back.
守卫
Guard?
国王要求我在仪式之前
The King has asked me to sanctify the son of Aegeus
净化埃勾斯之子
before the ceremony.
跪在阿波罗前
Kneel before Apollo,
他是医治者 冥想者 你灵魂的保护者
healer, muse, and protector of your soul.
请后退
Uh, please.
你看上阿里阿德涅哪儿了
What do you see in Ariadne?
什么
What?
我们一起经历了这么多
We've been through too much
结果现在你还要骗我
for you to lie to me now.
你以为你看到什么了
What do you think you've seen?
一个吻
A kiss.
阿里阿德涅只是一个爱强迫别人的女人
Ariadne is just a forceful woman.
是你喜欢的那种吗
Is that what you like?
我喜欢你 神使
I like you, Oracle.
我一直都喜欢你
I always have.
在仪式进行时我会消失
I'm going to disappear during the ceremony.
别惊慌
Don't be alarmed.
想办法自己逃走
Try to get away yourself.
和我在城外的阿佛洛狄忒神殿会合
Meet me outside the city at the Temple of Aphrodite.
神圣的雅典娜
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表