剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
我是如何在王宫内为您据理力争
how I tried to rally the court in your defense,
以说服国王
to persuade the King
引领我们团结一致 共度难关
to bring us together in this, our most vulnerable hour.
你可以选
You have a choice.
是喝我最好的酒 还是感受我冰冷的刀
My excellent wine, or my cold blade.
你要选哪个
Which is it to be?
一如既往的 老朋友...
As always, old friend...
你做了错误的选择
you have made the wrong choice.
基蒙 住手
Kimon, stop!
莱科斯王子 我受宠若惊
Prince Lykos, I'm honored.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
只是在和一位老朋友
Oh, just settling an old score
解决往日恩怨罢了
with an old friend.
他们想杀了我
They were about to kill me.
是真的吗 基蒙
Is that true, Kimon?
你是否意图谋害我的祭司
Were you about to kill my priest?
不 陛下
No, Majesty.
你拿这个是想做什么
What were you going to do with that?
只是想放点血罢了
A little blood-letting, that's all.
以此来净化阿波罗的恶魔
To purge Apollo's demons.
我赌上了我的性命救了你
I risked my life to save yours,
你就是这样报答我的
and this is how you repay me?
我向您保证 陛下
I assure you, Majesty,
我正要去见您 亲自向您表达我的敬意
I was just on my way to see you, to lay tributes at your door.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me about this?
因为他是帕拉斯的私生子
Because he's Pallas's secret creature.
我发誓 薛西斯
I swear, Xerxes,
如果你不闭嘴 我就...
if you don't keep quiet, I'll--
你说"私生子"是什么意思
What do you mean, "secret creature"?
你难道从没有怀疑过
Have you never wondered
为什么你们坠入爱河你的母亲却没有干预
why your mother never interfered in your love?
我的母亲
My mother?
为什么她从没有和你提起他
Why she never told you about him?
为什么她会觉得绝口不提
Why she thinks it's safer to keep quiet
并让你们自生自灭...
and leave you two alone...
比捅破这层窗户纸更安全
...than to go anywhere near his hornet's nest?
别听他胡言乱语 陛下
Don't listen to him, Majesty.
他是王宫的杂种
He is a bastard of the court,
只是王室一时忘情的产物
an unwanted child born to a slave
一个奴隶诞下的被人抛弃的孩子
from a moment of royal madness.
一个隐形人...
An invisible...
没有人爱他
neither loved
也没人排斥他
nor rejected.
这是真的吗 基蒙
Is that true, Kimon?
你是帕拉斯的私生子吗
Are you Pallas's secret son?
不 莱科斯
No, Lykos.
不是帕拉斯的
Not Pallas.
是国王的
The king's.
我们是兄弟
We're brothers?
是的 他是你弟弟
Yes, he's your younger brother...
但你不能告诉你的父亲 莱科斯
but you mustn't tell your father, Lykos.
他并不知情
He doesn't know.
为了基蒙的安全 我们保密至今
We've kept it from him for Kimon's sake.
埃勾斯知道了一定会杀了他
Aegeus would surely have him killed.
莱科斯
Lykos!
有多少人
How many?
三万...
30,000...
或许更多
Maybe more.
看来米诺斯王将发动他的大军
It seems that King Minos has mobilized all his armies
对我们城门展开决定性的进攻
for one decisive assault focused on the city gates.
但 因为他们看上去也有可能
But, because it appears they would also attack
从其他可能的方向进攻
from every other possible direction,
我们不能把我们的军队
we can't move our troops
派遣去支援城门的守军
to bolster our defenses there.
我的王后在哪儿
Where is my queen?
我们认为她和海罗王子在不久前一起失踪了
We think she evacuated some time ago with Prince Hero.
什么
What?
不
No.
不可能
No!
她不可能会离开我
She wouldn't leave me.
再去找
Search for her again.
陛下 普里阿摩斯的一位副手看到他们
One of Priam's adjutants saw them in the palace gardens, Majesty,
在宫殿花♥园♥中 前往去城市的密道
on their way to the secret passage under the city.
他在说谎 我们必须割掉他的舌头
Priam's adjutant is lying. We must have his tongue cut out.
她药剂室的墙上有写满了新的符号♥...
The wall of her apothecary is covered with new signs...
表明她有了突破性的的发现
which indicate a breakthrough.
什么突破性的的发现
What sort of breakthrough?
我们的祭司认为
Our priests believe
美狄亚王后在与王子的最后一次会面中
that Queen Medea's last session with the Prince
发现了她寻求已久的答案
produced the answers she'd been looking for,
甚至有可能...
perhaps even, uh...
她还发现了通往奥林匹斯山之门的地点
the location of the sacred doors to Olympus.
这就对了
There you are.
她会找到它们的
She's gone to find them
并将我们从这场可怕的战争中解放出来
and deliver us from this terrible war.
我将会和她在那里会合
I will join her there...
并且我们的命运会一起被改变
and we will be transformed together.
带我去见她
Lead me to her.
祭司们解读不出这些符号♥的含义 陛下
The priests couldn't read the signs, Majesty.
我们不知道他们去了哪里
We don't know where they went.
什么 不
What? No.
出 出去
G-get out.
陛下 我们需要您下达军令
Majesty, we need our orders.
都出去
Get out.
滚
Get out.
滚 都给老子滚出去
Get out! Get out!
我觉得我瘦了
I think I've lost a little weight.
那是什么
What's that?
向波塞冬进献的公牛心脏
The ox heart sacrificed to Poseidon.
为了振奋士气
Ah! The perks of battle.
在我的祭司和指挥官们
While my priests and officers
狼吞虎咽上好的肉时
gorge themselves on the finest cuts,
我却要去咬令人难以消化的动物器官
I get to chew on the animal's indigestible organs.
谁让您是国王呢
You're the king.
为什么我们不把它拿去喂狗呢
Why don't we feed it to the dogs?
反正不会有人知道的
No one will know.
波塞冬会知道的
Poseidon will know.
"波塞冬会知道的"
"Poseidon will know."
我建筑师的近况如何
How fares my architect?
他很紧张 很痛苦
He's nervous, bitter,
认为机器现在还发挥不了作用
convinced it won't work now,
咒骂着每个人
cursing everybody.
你真的会当着他的面烧煎他的肠子吗
Are you really going to burn his entrails while he watches?
是啊 当然会
Yeah. Of course.
我们不能赏罚不分
We can't be seen to be rewarding failure.
不然会给军队传递出错误的信息
That would send the wrong message to the troops.
如果我必须吃掉这个心脏...
If I have to eat this heart...
为什么我们不把牛脑送去给代达罗斯呢
why don't we send Daedalus the brains?
没有什么比一顿大餐更能让脑筋转起来了
Nothing like a good meal to get the wheels turning.
这个残暴的虐待狂真是不知道底线在哪儿
The sadism of the man knows no bounds.
是时候了
It is time.
确实是时候了
Indeed it is.
铜牛至少能够移♥动♥吧
Will the Bronze Bull move, at least?
我们认为可以
We think so.
"认为可以"
"Think so"?
我们只是不知道它能移♥动♥多远
We just do not know how far.
你想让谁来试驾一下它
Who would you like to pilot it?
我来
Me.
试驾是非常危险的
It will be very dangerous.
那也没有比
No more dangerous
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表