剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
I shall have to try a different tack.
你与我料想的完全不同
You're not at all what I expected.
美狄亚王后
Queen Medea.
看来你知道我是谁
So you know who I am.
我应该感谢您
I should thank you.
您的儿子告诉我
Your son told me it was you
您曾让他从米诺斯王手中解救我
who asked him to rescue me from King Minos.
救你
Rescue you?
是劫持了你
He abducted you.
他派去的多里安人将你强行带到这里
His Dorian dragged you here against your will.
不 我是自己从米诺斯王的营地中逃脱
No, I escaped from King Minos's camp myself
又独自攀越雅典城墙来到这的
and scaled these walls alone.
与敌人同处有何感想
How was your time with our enemy?
万幸时间短暂
Mercifully brief.
代达拉斯呢 米诺斯王的建筑师
And Daedalus, King Minos's architect?
你们之间是否存在某种秘密协议
What pact did you seal with him?
代达拉斯帮我找到戒指 仅此而已
Daedalus helped me find the ring, that's all.
那你又怎样使戒指逃脱了米诺斯王的魔爪
And how did you keep the ring from King Minos?
我理解您的疑虑
I can see why you're suspicious,
但无论盖亚的祭司跟你说了什么
but whatever the Priest of Gaia's told you,
代达拉斯也绝非我的盟友
Daedalus was not my ally.
所以那只是森林里的偶遇 对吗
So it was just a chance encounter in the woods, then?
是的
Yes.
可你却仍然跟随他
But you nevertheless followed him
到了米诺斯王的营地
to King Minos's camp.
我们被米诺斯王的手下所俘获
We were apprehended by his men.
"我们"
"We"?
对了
Ah, yes.
你 代达拉斯
You, Daedalus,
还有盖亚的神使
and the Oracle of Gaia,
你用来助你解开秘典之迷的那位
who you'd recruited to help solve the riddle of the Lexicon.
我并不想解开秘典之迷
I don't want to solve the riddle of the Lexicon.
我只想摆脱它
I want to get rid of it.
那你拿戒指做什么
Then why did you have this ring?
我想把它交还给父亲
I wanted to return it to my father.
意义何在
What for?
乞求他的眷顾
To get his blessing?
让他将你从命运枷锁之中解救出来
To have him absolve you of your responsibility?
我并不想继承这个诅咒
I didn't ask for this curse.
你内心深处一定
There must be a part of you
是想做出正确选择的
that wants to do the right thing,
否则你不会对米诺斯王隐瞒戒指的存在
or you wouldn't have hidden the ring from King Minos.
秘典是你存活至今的唯一理由
The Lexicon is the only thing keeping you alive,
埃特拉之子
son of Aethra.
你的选择很简单
You have a simple choice.
要么助我解开秘典之迷
Work with me to solve its riddle,
要么面对绝望的雅典人♥民♥那无尽的怒火
or face the wrath of the desperate people of Athens.
上面写了什么
What does it say?
也许我们应该私下讨论
Perhaps we should discuss this privately.
我们应该私下讨论吗
Should we discuss this privately?
我们正在私下讨论
We are discussing it privately.
正是如此
So we are.
我是说就你我二人
I mean just the two of us.
满月之日
"On the next full moon,
日暮时分
when the sun sets,
羽翼接天之所...
and where the wings meet the sky..."
莱科斯写这种迷语做什么
Why is Lykos writing in riddles?
以防信件落入他人之手
In case the message falls into the wrong hands.
但这令人费解
But it's confusing.
要是我们去了错误的地点怎么办
What if we go to the wrong place?
你怎么看
What do you make of it?
是皮立翁山上的神庙
It's the temple on Mount Pelion.
据说它的羽翼直达天际
Its wings are said to touch the sky.
下一个满月在四天之后
The next full moon is in four days,
他想在日落时见面
and he wants to meet at sunset.
还说她是无用之人吗
Tell me she isn't useful.
我们怎么知道这是不是圈套
How do we know it's not a trap?
看在诸神的份上 这当然是圈套
For heaven's sake, of course it's a trap.
关键在于
The question to ask
我们能否将莱科斯的圈套为己所用
is whether we can turn Lykos's trap to our advantage.
我们怎么知道信件来自莱科斯王子本人
How do we know the message is even from Prince Lykos?
我们不知道
We don't.
这看起来像是
It sounds like another one
埃勾斯王又一个愚蠢的计策
of King Aegeus's ham-fisted schemes.
即便他把人藏在木马里
I wouldn't be surprised if he were the sort
我也不会有丝毫惊讶
to hide men in wooden horses.
那我们怎么做
So what do we do?
按兵不动
We play along.
暂时
For now.
毫无疑问 他心系我们的敌人 米诺斯王
His heart undoubtedly belongs to our enemy, King Minos.
我的儿子是叛徒 为什么
My own son a traitor? Why?
我们可以分♥析♥一下
Let's see now.
你抛弃了他的母亲 让她一生都在躲藏
You abandoned his mother to a miserable life in hiding
你让他继承了魔鬼的诅咒
and saddled him with a demon's curse,
所以他认为
so he thinks,
这东西害死了他的母亲
which got his mother killed.
我给了他生命
I gave him life.
然后又离开他
Then walked away.
我要以米诺斯密探 叛徒
I'll have him executed as a Minoan spy,
败类的名义 处决他
traitor and degenerate.
或者
Or...
加冕他为王子以及王位继承人
crowned as your new prince and heir.
什么
What?
恐吓与要挟只能让我们僵持
Threats and extortion will only get us so far.
要想解开秘典之迷
If we're going to solve the Lexicon,
必须赢得他的心
we have to win his heart.
可是王位继承人
But an heir?
他是你的长子 不是吗
He's your oldest son, isn't he?
他理应继承王位
That makes him heir to the throne.
他不值得信任
He can't be trusted.
那谁能
Who can?
听着
Look...
如果你接纳他
if you embrace him,
像他所不了解的 真正的父亲一样对待他
genuinely behave like the father he never knew,
付出你所有的爱
give him all your love,
赢得他的信任
and win his trust,
也许他会愿意与我合作
perhaps then he'll willingly work with me
解开秘典之迷
to solve the riddle of the Lexicon.
但首先
But first...
我们要取得你手下人的支持
we need to win over your court,
你的将军和祭司们
your generals and priests.
怎么做
How?
引荐他给众人
By introducing him...
承认他王室的身份
draping the royal robe on his shoulders.
他连名字都没有
He doesn't even have a name.
那么 做为他的父亲与国王
Well, then you, as his father and king,
你可以在他的命名庆典上
will give him one...
赐予他一个名字
in a naming ceremony.
取个什么名字
What will I call him?
"海罗"
"Hero,"
圣母雅典娜女神派来的于围城中
sent by our mother, the goddess Athena,
解救众人的英雄
to deliver us from this siege,
将米诺斯王的军队赶回海里的英雄
a Hero to sweep King Minos's armies back to the sea,
也是他的国王 他的父亲
a Hero to sit alongside me--
座下的英雄
his king, his father.
我真正的儿子 我的长子
My true son, my firstborn,
我的勇士
my champion...
"海罗"
"Hero!"
让埃勾斯王的长子
Let the firstborn child of King Aegeus,
潘狄翁之子
son of Pandion,
雅典之父
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表