剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
What?
若一个女人发现她亲近的朋友变成了敌人
If a woman finds she's made enemies of her close friends,
那么她会去跟真正的敌人做朋友的
she'll try to make friends of her true enemies.
我不明白 什么意思
I don't understand. What?
她在和米诺斯王谈判
She's negotiating with King Minos.
叛国罪
Treason?
问题是
The question is
我们该怎么做呢
what do we do about it?
刚才站在你门前的
Aren't they the demon goddess,
难道不是魔鬼女神吗
stands at your door,
但我会洗涤你的灵魂
but I shall wash your soul clean.
是的
Yes.
我已感觉大有不同
I feel changed.
雅典娜碰触过我的心脏
Athena has touched my heart.
她会要什么作为回报呢
What will she want in return?
只要你的爱
Only your love.
这会改变我的作战计划
This will transform my battle plans,
给我的攻击带来全新面貌的
breathe fresh life into our offensive,
我的军队被雅典娜的怒火点燃
my army fired by Athena's wrath.
不是怒火...
Not wrath...
是爱
love.
爱
Love?
爱有什么好处
What good is that?
雅典娜的冷静的爱火
Athena's cool fire
会洗净你被魔鬼女神
must cleanse the demon goddess
玷污的灵魂
from your soul,
折断她伸进你心里的爪牙
wrench her claws from your heart,
点亮新的黎明
light a new dawn.
如何做到
How?
泰坦·赫利俄斯[太阳神]
Titan Helios,
夏日和冬光
summer sun and winter light,
来做我的守卫
act as my sentinel
在我最需要的时候给予帮助
in this, my greatest hour of need.
向埃勾斯的长子射出你金色的箭
Fire your golden arrow at the eldest son of Aegeus,
雅典之王
King of Athens.
快
Hurry.
我亲爱的女儿 进来
My darling daughter, come in.
我们在吃鲭鱼 你的最爱
We're having mackerel, your favourite.
来跟我们一起吃
Come join us.
你在为刽子手养肥她吗
Are you fattening her up for the executioner?
不 事实上 我正助她解读一个
No, actually, I'm giving her strength
非凡的幻视
for one of her remarkable visions.
你等着看吧
Wait till you see.
别告诉我她让你改变了信仰
Don't tell me she's converted you?
我不允许任何人
I defy anyone,
不臣服于她的法术
even you, Ariadne,
即使是你 阿里阿德涅
to not fall under her spell.
真的吗
Really?
也许她能告诉我们
Perhaps then she will tell us
她的雅典密探究竟是什么人
who her Athenian spy really is.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他并非普通人
He's no ordinary man.
他把你绑起来过 是不是
He tied you up, didn't he?
什么
What?
绳索轻轻一挥
One flick of a rope
突然间
and suddenly
你就不能动了 对吧
you couldn't move, right?
看到没
You see?
他是谁
Who is he?
没人知道他的名字
No one knows his name.
他被诅咒了
He's cursed.
诅咒
Cursed?
放他走然后祈祷吧
Just let him go and pray for the best.
为什么
Why?
他不是雅典密探
He's not an Athenian spy,
他是杀死了大地与海洋女神
he's a Mercenary who killed Cyclops,
盖亚的儿子
son of Gaia,
独眼巨人的雇佣兵
goddess of the earth and sea.
盖亚因此诅咒了他
She cursed him.
所以他劫持了我 盖亚的神使
That's why he abducted me, her Oracle,
他认为我能保护他
because he thought I might be able to protect him,
甚至解开诅咒
or even lift the curse.
什么样的诅咒
And how does this curse work?
任何碰触过他的人
Anyone who touches him,
不管是打他 抽他
hits or strokes him,
还是割他 挫伤他
cuts or bruises him,
只要对他动手
does anything to him at all,
就会同受诅咒之辱
will inherit his shame.
如果是真的 你早就告诉我们了
If that were true, you would have told us before.
我是想说
I tried.
你不会真的相信吧
You're not falling for this, are you?
我不信诅咒这种事
I'm not one for curses.
我只是偶尔听听预言
I like the odd prophecy from time to time,
诅咒让我难以理解
but curses give me indigestion.
为了你们自己的安全让他走吧
Save yourselves and cast him out.
过来躺我身边
Come lie next to me.
我有另一个梦要你解
I have another dream I want you to decipher.
她很擅长解梦
She's very good at dreams.
雇佣兵怎么办
And what about the Mercenary?
不知道
I don't know.
我有别的要操心
I have other things to worry about,
不过他既然杀死了独眼巨人
but it seems to me if he's killed the Cyclops,
那肯定惹怒了盖亚
if he's upset Mother Gaia,
我们应该把他的头插到枪尖上
we should put his head on a spike.
交给我
I'll arrange it.
不
No!
你也会被诅咒的
You will inherit his curse.
继承男人的诅咒是我女儿的专长
Inheriting men's curses is my daughter's specialty.
碰到屋顶了
It hit the roof.
很好 赛巴斯
Good, Thybus,
你这个聪明的年轻人
you clever, clever young man.
难怪阿里阿德涅公主如此看重你
No wonder Princess Ariadne speaks so highly of you.
太好了 好像成功了
Yeah. Looks like it worked.
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What?
有个人想跑出来
There's someone trying to get out now,
像是个囚犯
like a prisoner.
你必须想象
You have to imagine
那是个米诺斯战士爬上了雅典城墙
that's a Minoan soldier scaling the walls of Athens.
囚犯爬出来了
The prisoner's climbing out.
他的脚是不是蓝色的
Does he have blue feet?
是的 你怎么知道
Yeah. How'd you know that?
他逃走了吗
Is he getting away?
没有
No.
被守卫抓到了
A guard's got him.
走吧 我们最好回去
Come on, we'd better get back.
不 带我过去 我想检查机器
No, take me over there. I want to check the machine.
还想再检查吗
Want to check it again?
老实点 雅典人
Quiet, Athenian.
过来
Come.
公主要见囚犯
The Princess wants to see the prisoner.
乌龟是刻罗涅[海龟女神]创造的
The tortoise is a creature of Chelone,
因触怒宙斯
ordered to carry its home on its back
被罚永生背负其居所
after offending Zeus,
所以梦到乌龟
so dreaming of a tortoise
意味着你开始接受此处是
means that you have started to accept this place as...
陪王伴驾呢
Sleeping with the king?
你还活着
You're alive!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank the Gods.
戒指呢
Where's the ring?
在我这儿
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表