剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
No.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
就这一次 父亲
For once, father,
你跟随着我走
you are going to follow me.
我能听到你的心跳声
I can hear your heart beating.
你怎么能够忍♥受分离呢
How can you bear to be apart?
我会摆平这件事的
I will put this right.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
我不要你的保证
I don't need your word.
我要你抚摸我
I need your touch.
我要你...
I need you...
进入我
inside me.
你的力量...
Your power...
你的生命...进入我
Your life... inside me.
抚摸我
Touch me.
你的身体好冰冷啊 亲爱的
You're so cold, my love.
那就温暖我
Warm me.
让我感受到你的烈火
Let me feel your fire.
就再给我一个吻
Just one more kiss.
就一个吻 亲爱的...
Just one kiss, my love...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能在我父亲的床上和你做♥爱♥
I can't make love to you in my father's bed.
你在哪儿 我的丈夫
Where are you, husband?
藏在你的被褥下吗
Hiding under your bed?
如果你能像伊阿宋国王一半的话
If you were half the King Jason was,
伊阿宋 希腊神话忒萨利亚王子
你能够统治的就是你的王位
you would govern from your throne,
而不你的这张床
not your bed!
我父亲的床
My father's bed!
你的王位...
Your throne...
用力
Come on!
把它放回去
Put it back!
你知道它在这儿
You knew it was here?
你是怎么解开这个谜的
How did you solve its riddle?
你 父亲 躺在你的床上
You, father, lie in your bed,
但是你坐的是首位雅典之王的王位
but you sit on the throne of the first King of Athens.
他的骨灰也许在风中已被吹散
His ashes may have been scattered on the wind,
但是他通过他的子孙后代 通过你
but he lives on through his descendants, through you,
通过这个王位在继续活着
through this throne.
你认为你很聪明 是吗
You think you're clever, don't you?
你接管了我的国王
You charge into my kingdom,
获得了我的王位
take my throne,
而且现在
and now,
还要偷走我继承权的象征物是吗
steal the emblem of my heritage?
作为你的儿子和继承者
As your son and heir,
它的归属对于我们两个来说是一样的
it is just as much mine as it is yours.
如果你不把它放回去...
If you don't put it back...
我会
I will.
你有勇气反抗你的国王
Have you the courage to defy your King?
你的父亲吗
Your father?
你可以是我的父亲
You may be my father,
但你不再是我的国王
but you are no longer my King.
海罗
Hero!
不要动 亲爱的
Lie still, my darling.
我没想伤害他
I didn't want to hurt him.
美狄亚...
Medea...
我是要死了吗
Am I done?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我的儿子很强壮...
My son is strong...
而且身手矫健
and fast.
他有你的血脉
He has your blood.
现在他也拥有了我的命
And now he has my life also.
你是一个伟大的国王
You are a great king,
雅典有史以来最伟大的一个
the greatest Athens has known.
北风
The North Wind.
我很抱歉 美狄亚
I'm so sorry, Medea.
请相信我 我试图不去伤害他
Please believe me. I tried not to hurt him.
不
No.
不 你不明白吗
No, don't you see?
你做了你该做的
You did what you needed to do.
你向众神祭献了你的爱人
You sacrificed your love to the gods,
现在你祭献了你的继承权...
and now you've sacrificed your heritage...
不仅仅是你祖先的那把剑
not just the sword of your forefathers,
还有你父亲他自己
but your father himself,
和他所代表的一切
and all he represents.
我们有很多可以一起...
We have much to look forward to...
期待的事情
together.
从现在开始
From now on,
我来照顾你
I will be the one who looks after you.
我为你感到骄傲 父亲
I'm proud of you, father.
伊卡洛斯
Icarus!
伊卡洛斯...
Icarus...
北风...
The North Wind...
雅典的冰盾
The icy shield of Athens.
它们被冻住了
They're frozen shut.
如果我们不能想办法出去
If we don't find a way out,
我们会被冻死的
we'll freeze to death.
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表