剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
What else is there?
神吗 梦境吗 还是幻想
Gods? Dreams? Fantasies?
我们已经拥有了我们需要的一切
We have everything we need already.
我们的儿子会遭受我所受的苦
Our son would suffer as I have suffered.
如果我现在不能一鼓作气将这件事彻底解决
If I don't have the courage to settle this now,
我们将永远活在对神的恐惧中
we will forever live in fear of the gods.
那就带我一起去吧
Then take me with you.
让我与你一起分担
Let me carry some of your burden.
不
No.
难道在你心里...
Is there not...
没有一个小小的地方...
a small part of you...
可能是爱我的吗
that could love me?
或许 但...
Yes, b--
是渴求着爱的吗
That yearns for love?
代达罗斯
Daedalus?
我犯错了
I made a mistake.
我之前是基于一个错误的前提做了计算
My previous calculations were based on a false premise.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这是什么
What's this?
一只甲壳虫
A beetle.
准确地说 现在它是一块石头
Actually, now it's a stone,
但在此之前
but before it was a stone,
它曾是一只甲壳虫
it was a beetle,
在大地上爬来爬去
crawling around on the Earth.
你在哪里找到的
Where'd you find it?
宫殿花♥园♥
The palace garden.
你也知道的
As you know,
在寻找通往奥林匹斯的大门的过程中
in locating the door to Olympus,
我连接了众神留下的宏伟建筑
I connected the giant edifices of the gods
并找到了它们的圆心
to find their hub.
自然地 我们都步入了误区
Naturally, I was convinced, as we all were,
认为这些神圣的建筑
that these were the sacred buildings of the gods,
是在万年前由神建造的
constructed by them tens of thousands of years ago,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
它们即是神本身
They're the gods themselves.
神
Gods?
确切地说 是提坦神族[巨人族]
Titans, to be precise.
他们是诸神之战的受害者
Victims of the war between the gods,
赢得这场战役的是奥林匹斯诸神
won by the gods of Olympus.
这些并不是建筑...
Those aren't buildings...
而是石化了的神体
They're petrified bodies.
那么 如果这不是通往奥林匹斯的大门
So if this isn't the door to Olympus,
那它是什么
what is it?
是杀死他们的武器
The weapon that killed them.
根据他们距武器的距离判断
And judging by their distance from it,
它肯定是从极高的高空落下
it must have fallen from a very great height, indeed,
是从我们苍茫宇宙的深处而来
from somewhere deep in our universe.
那么海罗会在那里找到什么
And what will Hero find there?
这个嘛 就是问题所在了
Oh, well, that's the problem.
我将它称之为"零点"
I call this "Point zero,"
一种无与伦比的 超越想象的
the source of a power so great,
力量的源泉
it's unimaginable to us.
这根本不是通往奥林匹斯大门...
Not the doors to Olympus at all...
而是通往无尽的地狱
but the doors to almighty hell.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you!
拜托了 小声点
Please, keep your voice down.
我们是个团队
We're a team!
如果你消失了
If you disappear,
米诺斯王肯定会派遣军队找你的
King Minos will send an army to find you.
如果我消失了
If I disappear,
他会因为少了一件需要烦恼的事而无比开怀
he'll feel lucky he has one less thing to worry about.
抑或是他会怀疑你知道如何找到埃勾斯之子
Or he'll suspect you know where to find the son of Aegeus
于是调兵遣将来找你
and send an army to find you.
这个险我不得不冒
That's a risk I'll have to take.
树林里充斥了土匪和逃兵
The woods are teeming with bandits and deserters.
那我就必须要避开他们
Then I'll have to avoid them.
你没法及时追上他的
You won't reach him in time!
也许我会呢
Perhaps I will.
步行吗
On foot?
那还能怎样
What else is there?
借助风的力量
The wind.
你想过飞翔吗
Have you ever wanted to fly?
设计师
Architect!
国王要见你
The King wants to see you.
告诉他我很忙
Tell him I'm busy.
放开我
Let go of me!
我现在真的没时间
This is not a good time!
喝茶吗
Tea?
你在看什么
What do you see?
是我们的目的地...
It's our destination...
帕纳塞斯山的山脚下
By the foot of Mount Parnassus,
在猎户星座的手指中间
between the fingers of Orion.
很好 代达罗斯
Good. Daedalus.
臣在
Yes?
我们需要你的帮助 我的朋友
We need your help, my friend.
很紧急吗
Is it urgent?
很明显 杀死一个国王
Apparently, the only way
还不会触怒众神唯一的方法是...
to kill a king and not offend the gods--
尤其是波塞冬
particularly Poseidon,
他是我的死穴
the bane of my existence--
方法是... 让他死在王位上
is, uh... on his throne.
埃勾斯王
King Aegeus?
是的 而且为了使事态更加复杂
Yes. And to complicate matters even further,
我们必须用正式的希腊剑
we need to use a ceremonial xiphos
剑锋是由青铜铸造的
with a blade cast from bronze
上面有哈迪斯的银影像 他是冥界的神...
with a silver image of Hades, the god of the underworld, to...
可以帮助指引通向死亡的路
help usher in the mortal tide.
或是别的什么
Or something, yes?
代达罗斯
Daedalus?
臣在
Yes.
你听见我刚才说的话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
是的
Yes.
你能不能造出一把混合金属的希腊剑
Well, can you make a xiphos of mixed metals or not?
不能
No.
那我就只能让
Well, then I'll have to use
我们笨拙的铁匠去做了
our clumsy blacksmith.
我是说... 当然可以
I mean... of course.
是的 我可以造出一把混合金属的希腊剑
Yes, of course, I can make a xiphos of mixed metals.
但想做得好的话
Uh, but to do it properly,
我得需要一熔罐火山石头
I'll need a crucible of volcanic stone
在帕纳塞斯山的山脚下可以找到
found at the foot of Mount Parnassus.
但那在千里之外
But that's miles away.
如果我飞过去 就用不了多长时间
Oh, shouldn't take long, if I fly there.
你觉得我可能会让你再飞上蓝天吗
Do you think I'd ever let you take to the skies again?
科里科里...
Kre-Kre...
看紧我的疯子天才
keep a close eye on my mad genius,
并且确保他的需要得以满足
and make sure he has everything he needs.
如果没有
It won't work
一熔罐火山石头是无法成功的
without a crucible of volcanic stone.
在有限的时间里尽力去做吧
Just do the best you can in the time available.
据神使的幻象来看 我们是在帮众神的忙
According to Oracle's vision, we're doing the gods a favour,
所以我认为并没必要万事皆完美
so I don't see why everything has to be perfect.
给我多长时间
Well, how-- how much time do I have?
黎明的第一线曙光前
Dawn's first light!
满意了吗
Satisfied...
我亲爱的
my dear?
也许我们该休息一下
Perhaps we should rest?
不必 我可以继续走
Oh, no, I can keep going.
歇上一两个小时没什么大碍
An hour or two won't harm us.
这里很舒服
It's quite comfortable.
那是一只野兔
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表