剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
like you...
在那里我儿子在成长时能有父亲伴其左右
Where my son could grow up with his father at his side...
而且我能够把我自己毫无保留地
And I could give myself completely
交给一个女人
to a woman.
就像你一样的女人
Just like you.
一个绝不会弃我而去的女人
A woman that I would never leave...
无论是在现在
Either in this life
还是在将来
or the next.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我并没有百分百地对你诚实
I have not been completely honest with you.
我不是一个普普通通的人
I am no ordinary man.
我身受恶魔的诅咒
I carry a demon's curse...
一个会传给我儿子的诅咒
A curse I will pass on to my son.
什么样的诅咒
What sort of curse?
众神的恩赐
A prize of the gods.
当他成长到一定年龄就会感受到它
He would feel it when he came of age,
就像当初的我
as I did.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
埃勾斯之子
Son of Aegeus...
你的国王
your king.
这可真是个精彩的故事 米诺斯人
That's some story, Minoan.
如果你需要藏身处 你可以待在这里
If you need shelter, you can stay here.
你曾冒着生命危险救了我
You risked your life for me
现在我把人情还给你
and I remain in your debt,
但是不要再讲你的故事
but no more of your stories.
那个雅典密探
The Athenian spy?
在敌方阵地被我们抓住了吗 什么时候
Captured in enemy territory? When?
就在不久前
A short time ago.
干得漂亮 我的女儿
Well done, my daughter.
干得漂亮
Well done.
大地与海洋女神
What does the goddess of the Earth and Sea
会怎么想这件事
think about this?
我相信整个奥林匹斯
I'm sure the whole of Olympus
都会为您的成就欢庆的
rejoices at your success.
是我们的成就
Our success.
我们要怎么处置他
What shall we do with him?
我已经把他送去处决了
I've already sent him for execution.
不行
No!
不行吗
No?
不行 您绝对不能伤害他
No, you mustn't hurt him.
就像我以前所说的那样 他被诅咒了
As I said before, he's cursed.
我们都会付出代价的
We will all pay the price.
对了 还有诅咒这回事
Ah, yes, the curse thing.
我们得放他走 否则我们都会死掉
We have to let him go, otherwise we all die.
不 我们应该囚禁他
No, we should imprison him.
当我们在设法攻进城 杀掉埃勾斯时
Yes, keep him away from Athens, particularly King Aegeus,
要让他远离雅典 尤其是埃勾斯国王
while we work to get into the city to kill Aegeus,
但是我们不要杀害雅典的人♥民♥
but we should not kill the Athenian.
是大地与海洋女神
Is that the goddess of the Earth and Sea
在降福旨意 还是你在降福旨意
giving the orders, or is it you?
我 不是 当然是她老人家
Me? Uh, no! Her, of course.
我知道你对这个年轻的小伙子
I know you have a soft spot
有心软之情
for this young fellow,
但是相信我 天涯到处是芳草
but believe me, there will be others,
就算是你也许甚至
and you may even...
已经爱上了你的国王
fall in love with your king--
没有
No.
-没有吗 -我是说
- No? - I mean...
是的
Yes.
如果不是我还没准备好的话
I-- I may well fall in love with my king,
我也许已经爱上了我的国王 但
if I haven't already, that is, but that's--
那不是我的重点
that's not my point.
我想说的 不是 不是关于爱
What I meant was, no, it's not about love.
而是关于那个诅咒
It's about the curse.
处决那个雅典人
Execute the Athenian!
不 不要
No! No!
他在哪 我想要看着他被处决
Where is he? I want to watch.
我们都应该去看看
We should all watch.
没事 把那把剑给我 我亲自来
Never mind. Give me the sword. I'll do it myself.
不 不要 陛下
No, no, Majesty!
至少先让我征求一下凯瑞斯的意见
At least let me consult the Keres,
凯瑞斯 勾魂使者
确保他们会收了他的魂魄
to ensure they will usher his soul!
不要 不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
不行 你不能杀了他
No, you can't kill him!
他身体内藏有神圣的秘典
He carries the sacred Lexicon inside him!
雇佣兵 雇佣兵
Mercenary? Mercenary!
雇佣兵...
Mercenary...
现在你看清她的真面目了吗 父亲
Do you see her clearly now, Father?
她是个十足的骗子
She is a liar and a cheat!
那个雅典人
The Athenian
才是埃勾斯真正的第一个亲生儿子吗
was the real firstborn son of Aegeus?
是他吗 是他吗
Was he? Was he?
是的 是
Yes! Yes.
我动用了闻名于世界
I mobilized the largest army
最强大的军队
the world has ever known
来追捕雅典王子
to hunt the Prince of Athens
而他却待在我的监狱中
while he's sitting in my prison?
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
我不知道
I-- I don't know.
他想要进入雅典城去见他的父亲
He wanted to get into the city to meet his father,
雅典之王
the King.
现在我知道为什么美狄亚
Now I know why Medea
没能从她儿子的身体中取得秘典
wasn't able to take the Lexicon from her son.
但是这也意味着 显然
But that means, of course,
她马上就会把魔爪伸向新的王子
that she will soon have her claws in the new prince!
而且毫无疑问 她很快就会解开秘典
And doubtless solve the Lexicon quickly.
我们必须立刻发动进攻 给我起来
We must attack at once! Get up!
代达罗斯
Daedalus!
今天我们就必须发动进攻 现在就开始
We must attack today. Now!
不能耽搁一分一秒
There's not a moment to lose.
你为什么要穿成这样
Why are you dressed that way?
我正在测试一个原型
I'm testing a prototype.
不要
No!
这是一个转移注意力的策略
It's a diversion tactic,
目的是为了驱散敌人
designed to scatter the enemy!
看来效果还不错
Works pretty well, I think.
父亲 神使去哪了
Father, where is the Oracle?
找到她
Find her!
你干了什么
What did you do?
你是放弃了吗
Did you give it up?
如果你背叛了我 糟践了你的天赋
If you've cheated me, thrown away your gift,
拒绝雅典的长子继承权
denied Athens its birthright,
我会在把你挂在城墙上活活烧死
I will burn your body on the city walls,
你这个懦夫
you coward!
你认为我会像你一样那么做是吗
You think I'd do what you did?
谁才是懦夫 是你还是我
Who's the coward? You or me?
我是你的国王
I am your king!
埃勾斯
Aegeus!
放开他
Let him go.
那么 海罗...
So, Hero...
你会怎么做
what did you do?
我决定了
I made up my mind.
除非我能找到面对这个诅咒的勇气
Unless I can find the courage to face this beast myself...
我就会把诅咒传给我的儿子
I will pass the curse on to my son
然后像他毁了我妈那样
and destroy my future wife
毁了我未来的妻子
as he destroyed my mother.
我才不会那么做
I will not do that.
你是自愿的吗
You give yourself willingly?
我是
I do.
除非你完全地相信我 否则是不会有用
Unless you trust me completely, this will not work.
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表