剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
众神天堂
第一季 第五集
《众神天堂》前情提要
尽管雅典正处于水深火热的战争中
Even though Athens is in the grip of a bloody war,
你仍希望我长驱直入国王的城♥堡♥
you want me to march into the King's palace
说"国王你好 你不认识我
and say, "Hello, King.
但我是你儿子"
You don't know me, but I'm your son"?
你想让我和女祭司上♥床♥
You want me to bed the priestess?
如果我帮了你这个忙
If I do this thing for you,
你必须对我有所回报
you must do something in return.
我希望你用你的技能绑♥架♥一个人
I'd like you to use your skills for a kidnap.
他长什么样子
What does he look like?
他的脚被涂成了蓝色 深蓝色
His feet are painted blue, dark blue.
他想要他做什么
What does he want him to do?
抱歉 大人 他不肯告诉我
Sorry, Lord. He won't tell me.
我是你的仆人 陛下
I am your servant, Majesty.
神使必须是处♥女♥ 对吗
An oracle must be a virgin, yes?
那是她们天赋的源泉
Their gift depends on it.
今晚你要将你的处子之身献给你的国王
Tonight, you will present that gift to your King.
我想你了 老朋友
I've missed you, old friend.
我找到了可以代替你眼睛的人
I have found someone who will act as your eyes...
这样你就可以继续工作了
so that you can carry on working.
我不允许任何人 不臣服于她的法术
I defy anyone to not fall under her spell.
囚犯爬出来了
The prisoner's climbing out.
-他的脚是不是蓝色的 -你怎么知道
- Does he have blue feet? - How'd you know that?
戒指呢
Where's the ring?
在我这儿 走吧 我们走
I have it. Come on, let's go.
你不能跟我一起走 神使
You're not coming with me, Oracle.
70天了 他一直在敲那个破鼓
70 days he's been banging that drum.
当我们开始屠城时
When the sacking comes,
我一定要第一个杀了他
he's who I'll kill first.
当屠城开始时
When the sacking comes,
我们早都饿死了
we'll all be dead of starvation.
拔♥出♥来♥
Pull it out!
我知道我看起来像个米诺斯人
I know I look like a Minoan,
但是我实际上是雅典人的朋友
but I'm actually a friend of Athens.
我是来见国王的
I'm here to see the King.
他是...
He's...
他是我父亲
Well, he's my father.
所以如果你肯放我走的话
So if you just let me go,
我保证不会伤害任何人
I promise not to harm anyone...
除他以外
else.
国王是你父亲 是吗
The King's your father, is he?
那么我们最好带你去见他
We'd better take you along to see him, then.
母亲
Mother.
去你主人的房♥间等他
Go wait for your master in his room.
他在哪
Where is he?
我也在等他出现
I'm expecting him any moment.
什么时候能出现
When, exactly?
你对这个蓝脚的逃犯
What is your interest--
到底感什么兴趣
in this blue-footed fugitive?
这件事你还告诉谁了
Who else have you told about this?
-没告诉谁 -你亲爱的抄写员知道吗
- No one. - Your darling scribe?
基蒙爱我
Kimon loves me.
他是帕拉斯的奴隶
He is Pallas' creature.
也许曾经是
Once, perhaps.
但他现在是我的
Now he's mine.
莱科斯
Lykos.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye.
你告诉过他吗
Have you told him?
没有
No.
记住
Remember--
在这个世界上你唯一能够相信的人
the only person you can trust in this world
就是我
is me.
那父亲呢
And what about Father?
他有别的事情要忙
He has other things on his mind.
比如忙月之女祭司的事情吗
Like the Priestess of the Moon?
比如战争 比如他的臣民
Like the war, his people,
他身系国家的重任
the burden of state,
而且没错 也要遵从众神的意愿
and, yes, the will of the Gods.
他正在输掉这场战争
He is losing this war,
而且已经损失了很多人♥民♥
and has already lost his people.
他现在是我们的全部
He is all we have.
我现在更适合来领导国家
I am better suited to lead.
你还年轻 莱科斯
You're still young, Lykos.
但是我已经准备好了
But I'm ready!
你也许看不到
You may not see it,
但是我能感觉到
but I... I feel it.
我内心的火焰已经熊熊燃起
The flame has sparked inside me.
那烈焰每天都
Its fire burns brighter
更为明亮
by the day.
你爱上了你的抄写员
You are falling for your scribe.
不是 是秘典
No! It's the Lexicon.
我能感觉到它的能量在增长
I can sense its power growing,
在召唤我
calling to me.
我已经准备好了来领导国家 母亲
I'm ready to lead, Mother.
你打过几场仗
How many campaigns have you fought?
你的时代会来临的
Your time will come...
我保证
I promise.
但是你必须有耐心 现在还不是时候
But you must be patient. Now is not your moment.
你一旦抓住了我要的逃犯就立刻带来见我
Bring me my fugitive the moment you have him.
你向我发过誓
You gave your oath.
说你从没失手过
You said you've never failed.
不是这样的
Not so.
我说的是我只失手过一次
I said I've never failed,
除那之外再没失手过
but once.
你的佣金 如数奉还
Your payment returned.
为什么会有人在半夜
Why would someone tie you to my bed
把你绑在我的床上
in the middle of the night?
是啊 为什么
Why indeed?
你怎么能没有意识到有人把你绑在床上呢
And how could you possibly not notice it happening?
我睡得太沉了
I'm a heavy sleeper.
你一晚上都和盖亚的神使在一起吗
You spent the night with the Oracle of Gaia?
我...我恐怕只能说
Well... only the Oracle of Gaia,
只是和盖亚神使[处♥女♥]
I'm afraid to say.
而不是和一个女人
Not the woman.
怎么会有人在半夜
How could someone slip into my quarters
悄悄地溜到我的营地
in the middle of the night
做出这种事
and do this?
显然 这不是个普通人
Obviously, it was no ordinary someone.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
雅典密探昨晚逃走了
The Athenian spy escaped in the night.
你是说
Are you saying
在他脱身之前
he snuck past my guards,
他还绕过我的守卫
came in here, tied her up,
进到这里 然后把她绑起来
before he spirited himself away?
是他吗
Was it him?
不是
No.
那你注意到是谁干的吗
So you did notice who it was.
好吧 我当时其实是半梦半醒的
Well, I was half-asleep, of course,
但是我以为是你父亲 是国王
but I thought it was your father, the King,
把我绑起来的
who tied me.
为什么
Why?
递我把刀
Fetch me a knife.
我必须要去审讯一下
There will have to be an inquest.
雅典密探是没法从我的监狱逃走的
Athenian spies do not escape out of my prisons.
要我去叫守卫队长吗
Should I call the Captain of the Guard?
是的
Yes.
我期望她对你的解梦值得你为她
I hope her interpretations of your dreams
做这些事
were worth it.
够了
All right.
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表