剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
你身体里是否还潜藏着秘典
Do you still carry the Lexicon?
是的
Yes.
-他有吗 -是的 陛下
- Does he? - Yes, Majesty.
那你为什么要来
Then why are you here?
谈判
To negotiate.
谈判啊
Ah! To negotiate.
你意欲何为啊
And what are your terms?
我要我父亲与他的王后和家族毫发无损
My father, his queen, and family unharmed,
我们的居民安然无恙
our citizens spared,
在和平中继续生活下去
and left to live in peace.
那你要拿什么来回报我
And what do you have to give me in return?
秘典
The Lexicon.
那我为何不令祭司
Well, what's to stop me
直接夺走呢
and my priests from taking it anyway?
未得到他同意前 谜语无法解开
The riddle cannot be solved without his consent.
我的祭司们有他们自己的手段
Oh, my priests have their methods.
你的祭司一无所知
Your priests know nothing.
我们走着瞧
We shall see.
把她带下去
Take her down!
陛下 我们需要她
Majesty. We need her!
美狄亚研究秘典多年
Medea has studied the Lexicon for many years.
可她是我们的敌人
But she's our enemy.
如若她能指引你找到奥林匹斯
If she helps to lead you to the doors of Olympus
与众神并肩而坐
to sit alongside the Gods,
这些凡间琐事不就显得 微不足道了吗
won't our mortal differences seem... trivial?
美狄亚是个女巫
Medea is a witch
是个骗子
and a trickster.
亲爱的女儿
Darling daughter,
我们需要得到所有的帮助
we need all the help we can get.
何况凭她一己之力
Besides, what could she possibly do on her own
又能拿我们
against us...
这世上最强大的军队如何
the mightiest force in the civilized world?
愿意为我们效劳吗
Will you do this thing for us?
如果我愿意 能否放我一条生路
Will you let me live, if I do?
你会将你的秘密告知于我的祭司们吗
Will you give up your secrets to my priests?
你会允许我按我的想法准备吗
Will you let me prepare as I wish?
我会
Yes, I will.
神使
Oracle...
可能有个会跟你争宠的人了
you may have a rival for my affections.
何时如何开始
How and when do we start?
首先我要给雅典娜烧祭品
First, I must burn an offering to Athena.
科里科里祭司
Priest Kre-Kre,
带着女巫 合你二人之智
take the sorceress, pool your talents,
务必在今晚
and make sure you're able to perform
办好祭祀仪式
the sacred ceremony tonight.
今晚太快了
Tonight is too soon.
你会习惯我耐心的程度的
You will get used to my impatience.
就是它在驱使着我
It's the main thing that drives me.
快去 还有很多事要完成
Now hurry, there's much to be done.
去
Go.
没说你 神使
Not you, Oracle.
我们还有好多话要谈呢
We have a lot of catching up to do.
他们也会如此对我们的
They'll do the same to us,
杀人不眨眼
cut our throats without blinking.
我们必须保持安静 父亲
We must keep quiet, Father.
如果这些牢洞里还有别人
If the others in these prison caves
发现了我们是谁
find out who we are,
他们也许会想来寻仇的
they may want revenge.
什么仇
For what?
我是国王
I am their King.
不过打了一场败仗
For losing the war.
怎会落得如此下场
Has it come to this?
我们的敌人没能杀得了我
If our enemies don't kill us,
却要死在自己的子民手下吗
our own people will?
神圣的雅典娜母亲
Holy Mother Athena,
请接受这供奉
accept this offering
这是为您警惕的注视的贡品
as tribute for your watchful gaze.
把每个字都记下来
Write down every word, understand?
我要记录下她的一言一行
I want a comprehensive account of everything she says and does
加入我们的纲要
to add to our compendium.
为您所选的人涂抹香膏
Anoint your chosen vessel
免遭您神亲的火焰
and protect him from the fire of your immortal kin.
请赐予埃勾斯之子智慧与勇气
Embrace the son of Aegeus with wisdom and courage.
现在你让我们深入敌腹
Now that you have us in the belly of the beast,
你的计划是什么
what is your plan?
要求见代达罗斯
Ask to see Daedalus.
用您仁慈的翅膀庇护我们无辜的人
Spread your benevolent wings across our innocence.
你怎么知道他会帮我们
How do you know he'll help us?
我知道
I know.
工程师
The architect...
代达罗斯
Daedalus...
他在哪
Where is he?
他爱你吗
Does he love you?
不 当然不爱
No, of course not.
但你爱他
But you love him.
他现在是你的了 还要什么
You have him now. What more do you need?
你亲吻过他吗
Have you kissed him?
怎么 你想吗
Why? Is that what you want?
我永远都能得偿所愿
I always get what I want.
那是当然
I'm sure you do.
问题是
The challenge is...
知道我想要什么
Knowing what that is.
你知道他想要什么吗
Do you know what you want,
盖亚神使
Oracle of Gaia?
我全心为我的良知
My heart is devoted to serving my conscience,
我的圣母和我的国王服务
my holy mother, and my King.
是啊
Yes.
是
Yes...
但
but...
那被你深深藏在心底
what does the woman
藏于对众神与国王夸夸其谈的
you've hidden away deep inside,
表面后的那个女人呢
behind all that pompous talk of Gods and kings...
她想要什么
What does she want?
你跟他在一起时
You must feel it
一定能感受到
when you are with him...
欲望混合着
desire mixed with
后悔
regret
和危险
and danger.
没有吗
No?
看来是真的
So it's true.
你想要那男人 想要他的肉体
You want the man, flesh and blood.
那是你真心想要的
That's what you really want.
我想要服侍盖亚
I want to serve Gaia.
盖亚 大地之母
Gaia, the mother of our Earth,
她的孩子成为众神
whose children became our Gods.
那你体内燃烧的欲♥火♥呢 神使
What lust burns in her loins, Oracle?
她可不是处♥女♥
She is no virgin.
她的愉悦可以将我们的夜晚照亮
Her pleasures light our skies at night.
欲望混合着危险
Desire mixed with danger.
停
Stop.
你是说停吗
Do you say "Stop"
因为你是处♥女♥
because you are a virgin,
还是因为我是女人
or because I am a woman?
只是国王或者其他人会看到
It's just, the King, someone might see--
是的 有人会看到
Yes, yes, someone might see.
我们冒着如此大的风险
We are risking much.
如果你连想不想要我都不知道
How do you know you want him
你怎么知道你想要他
if you don't even know you want me?
他不同
He's different.
怎么不同
How?
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表