剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
众神天堂
第一季 第十二集
他是恶魔的化身
He is a demon in disguise.
这就是你想把他的头插到枪尖上的原因
That's why you want his head on a spike,
不是因为他会摧毁整个世界
not because you believe he'll destroy our world,
而是因为你怕他会摧毁你的世界
but because you're afraid he'll destroy yours.
你已经准备好了
You are ready.
众神不再相信你了
The gods can't trust you anymore.
你把爱变成了笑话
You've turned love into scorn.
准备好什么
Ready for what?
你是谁
Who are you?
你的始祖
Your first mother.
盖亚
Gaia.
你已向众神做了第三个也是最后一个牺牲
You have made your third and last sacrifice to the gods.
想象我们的一瞬对他们而言是一天
Imagine that a second to us is like a day to them.
在他们看来 我们就是无助的雕像
We would appear like helpless statues to them.
现在他们将接纳你
Now they will accept you.
谁能带我们通过那桥呢
Who will lead us over the bridge?
无需双眼也能看清之人
Someone who sees clearly without her eyes.
我牺牲什么了
What have I sacrificed?
你的灵魂
Your soul.
埃勾斯之子 一定还有别的方法
Son of Aegeus, there must be another way.
住嘴
Quiet!
我一定要得到答案
I will have my satisfaction,
否则这场探索便到此为止
or this quest ends here.
求你了 我无法集中
Please, I can't focus.
我太害怕了
I'm too scared.
你让我恶心
You disgust me.
她看到的正是我们需要的
She saw exactly what she needs to see.
她没有放弃天赋
She didn't give up her gift after all.
看来没有
It appears not.
五 六 七 八 九
...Five, six, seven, eight, nine...
十 十一 十二 十三
...10, 11, 12, 13.
喀耳刻
Circe,
魔鬼女神
demon goddess
灵魂深处的五芒之星
of the five corners of the mortal soul,
听我祈祷
listen to my prayer
我已背弃大地之母
as I turn the backs of my hands to the earth.
汝知我甚
You know me.
知我心 知我命
You know my heart, you know my legacy.
知我从未召唤你
You know I have never once called to you
也从未唤尔之名
or uttered your name.
但我现在召唤你
But I call to you now,
惧尔之力
fearful of your power,
担尔之忧
and alive to your burden.
灰烬 黑杖 乌鸦 蜂蜡
Ashes, black rod, crow, and wax.
匕♥首♥指西
Turn the dagger west.
播种玫瑰
Scatter the rose seed.
聆听时之神之语
Listen to the sound of the scythe.
听
Listen.
我 科尔喀斯的美狄亚
I, Medea of Colchis,
在此起誓 汝若相助 定当报还
bring the solemn oath of your deliverance.
何以为报
The solemn oath of my deliverance?
躯体 生命 灵魂
My body, my life, my soul.
所为何求
And what do you ask in return?
指引我到达奥林匹斯
Lead me to the door of Olympus.
你愿为此付出生命
You will give up your life for this?
愿意
I will.
为何
Why?
为他人可活
So that others may live.
亡者归冥王哈迪斯所掌管
The dead are in the arms of Hades.
我无法掌控阴间之神
I have no influence over the god of the underworld.
你只管带我前去 其余之事交我处置
Lead me there and I will do the rest.
此去便无回头之路 美狄亚
There is no turning back, Medea.
你的生命 灵魂
You will be giving your life, your soul,
将归我所有
to me.
动手吧
So be it.
美狄亚
Medea?
我没事
I'm all right.
发生什么事了
What happened?
喀耳刻在我体内
Circe is inside me.
她会帮助我们
She will help us,
但我们必须抓紧时间
but we must hurry.
她正逐渐强大
She grows stronger by the hour.
最终 我会被她取代 失去自我
Eventually, there will be nothing left of me.
你要带我们去哪
Where are you taking us?
去当去之处
To where we need to go.
那是哪里
And where is that?
我不知道
I don't know,
但如果你再打扰我集中精神
and if you don't keep quiet and let me concentrate,
我就无法接受喀耳刻的指引了
I will not be able to follow Circe's lead.
如果你让我用科学的方法
If you would let me find the door to Olympus
找到奥林匹斯的大门
using scientific methods,
你就不用牺牲这么多了
you wouldn't have had to sacrifice so much.
上次我相信你的科学方法时
The last time I trusted your scientific methods,
代达罗斯 你把我们带去了地狱之门
Daedalus, you led us to the doors of hell.
喀耳刻占领你的身体之前你有多少时间
How long do you have before Circe takes over your body?
这个急躁的蛇蝎女人迷惑了你的心
The same impatient viper which coils around your heart,
埃勾斯之子
son of Aegeus,
也迷惑了我
coils around mine.
喀耳刻会带你到神圣的大门前
Circe will lead you to the sacred doors,
但我打不开它们
but Circe cannot open them.
没人能打开
No one can.
然后你会放了美狄亚王后吗
And then will you restore Queen Medea?
喀耳刻只给你的王后一天时间
Circe gives your queen one day.
之后呢
Then what?
她的躯体将归我所有
Her body is mine.
漫长的等待之后
After waiting patiently for so long,
喀耳刻终于回归人世了
Circe will feel again.
我们一天之内能到达大门吗
Will we reach the door to Olympus in one day?
那不重要
It matters little.
你说什么 为什么
What? Why?
你打不开大门的
You will not open the door.
你不会知道如何打开的
You will not know how.
你们的神使无法带领你们穿越大桥
Your oracle will not lead you blind over the bridge.
她的灵魂支离破碎
Her soul is too fragile.
你们不会见到
You will not reach...
伟大的宙斯
...The m-mighty Zeus
哈迪斯会将你们扯入塔尔塔洛斯的烈焰之中
because Hades will pull you into the fire of Tartarus...
停下
Stop!
不要对她说话
Don't talk to her!
每一个字眼都让她更加强大
She gets stronger with every word!
让我休息一下
Give me a moment...
我感觉天眩地转
The world is spinning.
我们必须尽可能帮助美狄亚
We must all help Medea as much as we can.
我们抬着她走
Should we carry her?
不行 我必须步行来指引你们
No, I must lead you on foot.
神使
Oracle...
我们不能强迫你带我们穿越那座桥
we cannot force you to guide us over the bridge,
但如果你能
but if you do,
我知道你能 你将会得到心灵的宁静
I know you, too, will find peace.
你不再是我认识的那个人了
You are not the man I knew.
我肩负重任
I carry a great burden.
只是贪婪和野心
Greed and ambition.
不 我是第一个勇敢面对恶魔之人
No, I am the first to face my demon.
那你的名字是什么
What is your name?
你的名字被诅咒了
Your name is cursed.
现在我知道原因了
Now I know why.
圣母啊
Holy mother,
您那疲倦的双眼注视着
whose weary eyes tolerate the mysteries
凡人的命运
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表