剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
砍掉它
cut it down.
加快速度 快正午了
We must hurry. It's almost noon.
要按时完成
To finish in time,
我们现在必须调整好水晶 先生
we must fit the crystal now, sir.
我已经尽可能赶工了
I'm going as fast as I can!
机械可以运转吗
Is the mechanism working?
我们还没测试过
We have not tested it yet.
现在去测
Well, test it now!
我最不想看到的
The last thing I need
就是费尽千万辛苦 把它运到雅典城门下
is to get it all the way to the city gates
结果发现它卡住了
only to find it jams.
快点 加快速度 我们要尽快完工
Move, men! Move! Quicker! We need to work!
雅典娜 高尚的公正女神
Athena, noble Goddess of justice...
请赐予我勇力
give me the strength
让我对血亲宣判
to pass sentence on my own blood.
我们的母亲
Our mother waits for you
正在地下
in the underworld
张开温暖的怀抱迎接你
with a warm breast.
我保证 你的旅程将短暂且毫无痛苦
Your passage to her will be brief, I promise, and painless.
哥哥 哥哥
Brother... brother.
求你不要 哥哥 这太荒唐了
Please, brother, this is foolish.
待你通过冥河斯堤克斯时
As you travel down the River Styx,
切勿直视恶魔
shield your eyes from the winged demon
当须反省自己的罪孽
and reflect upon your evil crimes.
哥哥
Brother...
哥哥 这太荒唐了
Brother, this is foolish.
我是无辜的
I'm no criminal.
带他下去
Take him down!
我是你的弟弟
I'm your brother!
等一下
Wait!
我想为我的叔叔说几句
I would like to say a few words in defense of my uncle.
判诀已下
My sentence is already passed.
那条信息原本是给我的
That message was intended for me.
是我 您的儿子
It has I... your son,
在与敌人商讨投降的条件
who was been negotiating terms of surrender with the enemy,
不是帕拉斯
not Pallas.
为什么
Why?
那时
At the time,
我以为自己体内潜藏着秘典
I still believed I carried the Lexicon.
把自己交给米诺斯王
Giving myself up to Minos
似乎是值得为和平付出的代价
seemed a price worth paying for peace.
但那是不忠
But that's treason.
不忠可以救我们的城市免于摧毁
Treason that saves our city from destruction,
我们的子民得以存活
that keeps our citizens alive...
您可以保有王冠
and you on the throne.
帕拉斯是对的
Pallas was right.
橄榄树已生疫病
The olive tree was sick,
而其果实将毒害我们所有人
and its fruit was starting to poison us all.
您每下一条新令 我们的国王
Every new order from you, our king,
都是将我们带向更深的深渊
has brought us closer to the abyss,
所以我才秘密行动
so I acted in secret.
但秘典
But the Lexicon
将会落入敌人手中
would have fallen into the enemy's hands.
如果美狄亚
If Medea...
这世上最有才能的巫师
the most skilled sorceress this world has ever known,
都无法从我这取出秘典
could not extract it from me,
米诺斯王又能如何
how would King Minos fare?
退一步想
And to think...
一旦我成功了
If I'd succeeded,
你们都将摆脱他
you'd all be free of him,
并仍持有秘典
and still had the Lexicon.
事已至此
As it is...
要判决就判决吧
you will have to sentence me instead.
我无法判决你
I can't sentence you.
你是我的儿子
You are my son!
我...
Where...
我的王后在哪
Where is my queen?
我们已将宫殿从上至下
We have searched the palace
搜索了一遍 陛下
from top to bottom, Majesty.
她消失得无影无踪了
She appears to have vanished.
海罗王子呢
And... the prince Hero?
他也销声匿迹了
He too seems to have disappeared.
里面会有什么
What will I find inside?
这就需要
That is something
你自己去发现了 海罗
you must discover for yourself, Hero.
阿佛洛狄忒 伸出...
Aphrodite. Reach out--
你
You!
你在做什么
What are you doing here?
不好 糟糕了
Oh, no, this is bad. This is very bad.
不 等下 你不能出去
No, no, wait! You can't go out there!
有人在等你
There's someone waiting for you.
是谁
Who?
一位贤者战士
A Magi warrior.
你有带军队来吗
Did you bring an army with you?
消息是你送来的吗
And was it you who sent the message?
什么消息
What message?
你什么想要跟投降者谈判
Why do you want to negotiate terms for surrender?
神使 我发誓 如果您再不解释清楚...
I swear, Oracle, if you don't start explaining yourself--
你是在找米诺斯吗
Were you expecting Minos?
是埃勾斯王派你来杀了他的吗
Did King Aegeus send you here to kill him?
你有没有见过埃勾斯王
Have you even met King Aegeus?
他见到长子高兴吗
Was he happy to meet his firstborn son?
不用说 你当然见过他
No. No, of course you met him.
你当然见过他了
Of course you met him,
他接受你来当他的新王子
and he's accepted you as his new prince,
这就是你荒谬的计划
and this was your ridiculous plan
要去跟他的敌人对峙 上阵杀敌
to confront and kill his enemy.
门外最好有你的军队
You better have an army waiting outside this door!
为什么外面
Why is there a Magi warrior
会有贤者战士等我
waiting for me outside?
我来的时候 中了她的埋伏
She ambushed me when I was on my way here,
我说服她用我当诱饵
so I convinced her to use me as bait,
但我没想到钓到的居然是你
but I didn't know I'd be baiting you.
我以为会是莱科斯和他的部队 没想到是你
I thought it would be Lykos and his army, not you.
女的
"She"?
她知道戒指在我这吗
Does she know I have the ring?
知道 但她不知道我在见你
Yes. But she didn't know I was meeting you,
因为我都不知道我会见到你
because I didn't know I was meeting you!
为什么阴差阳错成了这个样子
So how did all of this turn out so wrong?
等等
Oh, wait...
是贤者杀了你的母亲吗
Is it the Magi who killed your mother?
你的军队在哪
Where is your army?
我没有军队
I don't have an army.
只有美狄亚
Just Medea.
美狄亚 那个巫师 在外面
Medea! The sorceress? Out there?
安静
Quiet.
你连军队都没有 怎么会想来杀米诺斯
How were you planning on killing Minos without an army?
我没想杀米诺斯
I wasn't planning on killing Minos.
我也不知道什么消息
I don't know anything about a message.
那你来做什么
Then why did you come?
我是来这座庙里找爱的
I'm supposed to find Love in this temple.
并非你所想的
It's not what you think.
我想的是什么
What do I think?
爱就像
Love as in...
爱
love.
还有别的样子吗
What other kind is there?
如果你在找爱 为什么要拿着剑
If you were looking for love, what's the sword for?
现在不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
你为什么要找爱
Why were you looking for love?
与你无关
It's none of your business.
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表