剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
挖出来看看
once we taste your pretty flesh.
你的母亲罗斯玛丽 在召唤你
Your mother, Rosemary, calls to you.
罗斯是我的妻子
Rose is my wife.
是的 而且她现在怀有身孕
Yes, and she is heavy with child.
我有一年没见到她了
I have not seen her in one year.
众神已经准备要惩罚你了 迈诺斯人
The Gods are already punishing you, Minoan.
你再不忏悔就会受到更大的惩罚
Repent or you will suffer even greater humiliation.
在你吃她脸颊肉的时候
Let me pick at her fingers
让我来挑拣她的手指吧
while you eat her cheeks.
你想先来尝尝我吗
Would you like to try me first?
你的名字是什么 男孩
What is your name, boy?
格雷戈
Gregor.
你在这个丛林里做什么
What were you doing in these woods?
你肯定知道这里到处都是危险
You must know how dangerous they are.
我的一只羊跑走了
One of my herd ran off.
我来追赶她 但是迷路了
I went to go chase her and got lost.
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do that?
盖亚的神使
Oracle of Gaia.
埃勾斯的儿子在哪里
Where is the son of Aegeus?
也要杀我吗 潜修者
Will you kill me too, Mystic?
当然不
Of course not.
你被波塞冬和刻托庇佑
You're protected by Poseidon and Keto
又带有凯瑞斯的印记
and carry the mark of Keres.
你又不在乎
As if you care.
你所信奉的众神只是徒有其表
Your Gods are a colorful diversion
很快会被唯一真神取代
but will soon be cast out by the one true God.
告诉我 他在哪
Now, where is he?
你的"唯一真神"没有告诉你吗
Did your "one true God" not tell you?
女神啊
Holy Mother...
请代我
I pray you look deep
穿越旧世界无尽苍茫的宇宙
into the ancient universe of the old world,
搜寻乌拉诺斯的子孙
seek out the seed of Father Ouranos,
找出您不朽的姐妹
find your immortal sister...
有力气远行吗
Are you strong enough to travel?
你有何发现
What have you found?
阿佛洛狄忒 她以天鹅之姿从海面升起后
Aphrodite, when she rose from the sea as a swan,
落在了帕福斯
landed at Paphos,
那里有一座神庙
where a temple now stands.
吃了它
Eat this.
它会给予你力量
It will give you strength.
庙里没有女祭司
The temple has no priestess,
但阿佛洛狄忒偶尔会亲临神庙
but Aphrodite herself appears rarely.
今晚日暮时分她将现身
She will be there today at sundown.
你如何知晓
How do you know?
透过神圣的赫耳墨斯面纱
I've seen her through the sacred Hermetic veil,
我见她跪于圣坛之前
kneeling at the altar.
雅典娜为什么泄露她的姐妹所在之处
Why would Athena give her sister away?
你显然对姐妹相争所知甚少
You obviously know very little about the rivalry of sisters.
雅典娜 智慧之神
Athena, the Goddess of wisdom,
不信任她淫乱的姐妹
is often suspicious of her promiscuous sister.
但如果我要杀她
But if I'm to slay her--
万物更替 唯爱不灭
Love, my dear, never dies.
爱由心生 智慧则产生于头脑
Love is guided by the heart, wisdom by the head.
有朝一日你会明白二者谁才是主宰
One day you will see which rules the other.
我已经明白了
I already have.
这边走
This way.
小声点儿
And keep your voice down.
不能让人发现我们离开王宫
No one must see us leaving the palace.
您怎么了 陛下
What's wrong, Majesty?
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
当然爱
Of course I do.
您问这个是何用意
Whatever's the matter?
你会为了我叔叔帕拉斯而背叛我吗
Would you betray me to my uncle Pallas?
别这样说
Stop this.
帕拉斯亲王只是招揽了我
Just because Lord Pallas recruited me
我并不亏欠他什么
does not mean I'm in his debt.
那又意味着什么
What does it mean, then?
我的心只属于您一人
My heart can only have one home.
即便你知道我身上并没有秘典
Even though you know now I don't carry the Lexicon?
特别是知道您身上没有秘典之后
Particularly now.
因为这样我们才能
Perhaps we'll be left alone
过自己想要的生活
to live as we'd like to live.
我
I'm...
我很抱歉 基蒙
I'm sorry, Kimon.
我的思绪一片混乱
My mind is finding dark places.
不过您为什么要担心您叔叔呢
Why are you worried about your uncle, anyway?
他逃不过审判的
He won't survive his trial.
审判
Trial?
我以为您知道
I thought you knew.
您的母亲揭发了
Your mother exposed
他通敌的罪行
his plot to negotiate with the enemy.
不必担心
Don't worry.
她并没有牵扯您
She didn't implicate you in any way.
我从未
I have never--
也决不会背叛您 陛下
would never defy you, Majesty.
这些指控
These allegations
完全是无稽之谈
are completely groundless.
你是在指责我的妻子说谎吗
Are you accusing my wife of lying?
当然不是
Of course not.
只是
Just that...
在本次通敌事件中
In this particular case,
她判断有误
she's in error.
王后
The Queen...
"有误"
"in error"?
当然 她并非有意
Not intentionally, of course.
也许她只是误解了信鸽传递的信息
Perhaps she-- she merely misread the signs.
那她应该如何解读
How should she have read them?
众神在上 王后在哪
For heaven's sakes, where is the Queen?
我们一直在寻找她 陛下
We're still looking for her, Majesty.
也许让我一窥这所谓证据的真容
Perhaps if I could just take a small peek at the evidence,
便能解开所有的疑虑
I might be able to shed some light on the confusion.
没什么好怀疑的
There is no confusion!
薛西斯祭司是清白的
Priest Xerxes was very clear.
对吗 薛西斯祭司
Isn't that right, Xerxes?
也许你应该将对我说的话
Perhaps you can tell the court
说与朝堂之上的所有人
what you told me.
陛下
Majesty...
城市危在旦夕
the city is on its knees.
米诺斯王已兵临城下
King Minos looming at our gates.
现在并不是该起内讧的时候
This is not the time for internal squabbles.
我们必须团结一致
We must unite,
共同建造坚不可摧的壁垒
present a common, resolute, and impregnable shield.
住口
Shut up!
告诉他们橄榄树的事
And tell everyone about the olive tree.
我们...
W... We...
快说
Hurry up!
橄榄树的
There was...
腐坏
a fungus
始于其内部
infecting from within,
一旦
and...
腐坏到达根茎
infecting the roots...
便会使
making...
整棵树枯萎
the entire tree wither.
是何人之树
And whose tree was this?
帕拉斯亲王的
Lord Pallas'.
你的庭院里有橄榄树吗
Do you have an olive tree in your garden?
没有 陛下 但我的意思是...
No, Majesty, but I only meant that--
继续说 他要如何对待那棵树
Carry on! What did he want to do to the tree?
他...
He, uh...
建议我们...
suggested that we...
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表