剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
是个魔女 她会带你去哈迪斯那儿的
A demon nymph! She'll lead you to Hades!
希腊神话中冥界之神
不
No!
放开我
Let me go!
别看她的眼睛
Don't look at her!
她想要帮助我
She wants to help me!
你看不出来她不是人类吗
Can't you see she's not human!
遮住他的眼睛 眼睛
Cover his eyes! The eyes!
-我在努力 -再用力点
- I'm trying! - Try harder!
美狄亚
Medea.
我要一群人
I need a company of men,
我们最好的军队 密探也要
our very best troops, spies, too,
去完成一项特殊任务
for a special mission.
多少人
How many men?
20个 30个 还要追踪者
20, 30. Trackers, too.
他们可能得分头
They might need to split up
搜寻南方的森林
and search different parts of the forest to the south.
搜寻什么
Search for what?
此任务不能让任何人知道 帕拉斯大人
No one can know about this, Lord Pallas.
你明白吗
You understand?
恐怕你找错人了
I'm afraid you're talking to the wrong man.
你的儿子 莱科斯王子
Your son, Prince Lykos,
是我们现在的总指挥官
is our Commander-in-Chief now.
没有他的同意任何人不得擅自行动
No one can do anything without his consent.
他说得已经非常清楚了
He's made that very clear.
现在我们知道敌人有多容易上当了
Now that we know just how gullible the enemy is,
我们可以试验一下
we can experiment.
莱科斯 我要跟你说两句
Lykos. A word, please.
-我不会感到惊讶 如果 -莱科斯
- I wouldn't be surprised if... - Lykos!
怎么了 母亲
What is it mother?
耽误你一点时间
A moment of your time, please.
当然
Of course.
我会去找你的
I'll come and find you
等我确定了今天的议程就好
as soon as I've finished setting the day's agenda.
现在
Now.
你可以看到 我很忙
As you can see, I'm very busy.
但基蒙一定会
But Kimon will make sure
提醒我去找你的
to remind me to come and look for you.
我不懂为什么我们不能计划
And I don't see why we shouldn't plan
一些偷袭行动
some stealth attacks of our own.
想一些大胆无畏的店子
Something bold, something daring.
这条路很危险
This is a very dangerous crossing.
天才
Genius.
让我自己一个人回家吧
Let me go home on my own
我一找到戒指就会回来的
and I'll return once I've found the ring.
我两次救了你的命 雇佣兵
I've saved your life twice, Mercenary.
你难道不觉得你终于
Don't you think that now, finally,
应该接受跟我在一起更安全的事实吗
you should just accept that you're safer with me?
说实话
And frankly,
我不相信你一个人能找到戒指
I don't trust you to find he ring on your own.
雇佣兵
Mercenary!
你敢来找我
You dare look for me.
我会腐蚀你的心 把你变成我的
I will colour your soul and make you mine.
你还好吗 雇佣兵
Are you all right, Mercenary?
有脚印
Tracks.
发生什么了
What happened?
什么 你们没看见吗
What? You didn't see it?
看见什么
See what?
众神好像不想让我找到他们的戒指
It seems the Gods don't want me to find their ring.
众神
Gods?
母亲
Mother.
让阿比西尼亚的弓箭手
Abyssinian archers
在夜里偷袭敌人吗 莱科斯
ambushing the enemy at night, Lykos?
这计划有用 母亲
It worked, Mother.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
士气重振了
Morale is returning.
我们的将军们又有自信了
Our generals feel confident again.
那样置你父亲于何地呢
And where does that leave your father?
如果我们有所进步 打些大胜仗
If we make progress, win important victories,
然后将比他离开时
and hand him back the army
更强的军队交还到他手中
in better shape than he left it,
他难道不会感谢我们吗
won't he thank us?
我担心的不是他 是他的宫廷
It's not him I'm worried about, it's his court.
如果他们认为没有你父亲反而更好
If they get the idea they can do better without him,
我们都会有大♥麻♥烦
we'll all be in terrible danger.
我会保护我们的 母亲
I will protect us, Mother.
没有人会伤害我 我体内有神圣的秘典
No one will hurt me. I carry the sacred Lexicon.
我怀疑
I doubt that
甚至秘典的预示也无法帮助你
even the promise of the Lexicon will help you.
你可能会赢几场与米诺斯国王的对战
You might win a few battles against King Minos,
但相信我
but believe me,
你的宫廷 祭司 贵族和将军们
your court, its priests, noblemen and generals,
可没那么好对付
aren't as easy.
一切都好吗 陛下
Is everything all right, Majesty?
我人生中第一次
For the first time in my life...
受到了我母亲的尊重
I have my mother's respect.
我们怎么下去
How do we get down?
爬下去
Climb.
没有别的方法吗
Is there no other way?
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表