剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
You had better come up with something sensational
最好能造出轰动性的武器帮我们赢得战争
to win us this war if you want to win back our trust.
那是什么
What's that?
献祭给战神阿瑞斯的公牛心脏
The heart of the ox sacrificed to Ares, god of war,
为了明天的战争
for tomorrow's battle.
然后呢
So?
这是你的荣幸
It is your honour.
我才不吃那个呢
I'm not eating that.
你会羞辱阿瑞斯 伤害圣母雅典娜的
You will insult Ares and hurt our mother, Athena.
以前我从来不用吃心脏
I've never had to eat hearts before.
现在为什么要吃
Why now?
因为你从没有参加过
You've never fought a battle
必输无疑的战争
you were certain to lose before.
当米诺斯人听见我们的呐喊
When the Minoans hear our cry,
他们会惊叫着撤退回船上
they will run screaming back to their ships.
这是谁
Who is this?
月之女祭司
The priestess of the moon
会帮你用献祭的公牛尿洗浴
will wash you in the sacrificial ox's urine,
这样你就可以带着它的气味上战场
so that you carry its scent into battle.
我可不想闻上去像公牛尿
But I don't want to smell of ox urine.
那是战神阿瑞斯的气味
It is the scent of Ares.
神圣的阿瑞斯 请赐予埃勾斯
Blessed Ares, fill the heart of Aegeus, King of Athens
雅典之王你的怒火 血液和利爪吧
with your wrath, blood and claw.
那又是什么
What is that?
冥界的预兆
An omen of Hades.
现在我更不会吃那个了
I'm definitely not eating it now.
你会被残忍♥地杀死
You will die a brutal death,
更可怕的是 非常可怕
but worse, much, much worse.
你的衣钵将会化为灰烬
Your legacy will be tossed into the ashes,
你的名字会被唾弃 冠上懦夫之称
your name blackened by acrimony and cowardice.
懦夫吗
Cowardice?
这个世界将铭记你为怯懦之王埃勾斯
The world will forever know you as Aegeus the Coward King.
有解决办法吗
What can we do?
没有
Nothing.
死亡不可避免
The die has been cast.
除非
Unless...
什么
What?
不 不 那不会有用的
No. No, that will never work.
肯定有什么方法
There must be something.
好吧
Well...
让我想想
Let me see.
如果月之女祭司
If the priestess of the moon
不是用公牛尿
were to wash your body in anointed oils
而是用圣油擦洗你的身体
rather than ox's urine,
并且测试你的阳刚之气
and tested your virility for, say...
大约三个小时
three hours?
不
No.
不 最好是一整晚
No, better make it all night.
然后我可以将你的体液献给雅典娜
Then maybe I can offer your milk to Athena
证明你的男子气概
as proof of your manhood.
你想让我和女祭司上♥床♥
You want me to bed the priestess?
这是神圣的敬献
A sacred tribute.
你确定这会有用吗
Are you sure this will work?
只要我们把战争推后到下一个满月
So long as we postpone the battle until the next full moon
给雅典娜时间向阿瑞斯证明你的勇敢
to give Athena time to convince Ares of your bravery.
非常好
Very well.
告诉我的将军们推迟出征
Tell my generals of the delay.
他是在哪里找到这个人的
Where did he find this man?
他自己找到的
He did it on his own.
但是怎么找到的
But how?
虽然我不能确定 但我猜
I think, though I can't be sure,
他乔装打扮了混进了军队里
that he disguised himself and went among the troops.
他想要他做什么
What does he want him to do?
抱歉 大人 他不肯告诉我
I'm sorry, Lord, he won't tell me,
不管我怎么逼问他
no matter how hard I press him.
你太幸运了 神使
You are most fortunate, Oracle,
在临死前还能感觉
to go to your death having felt the touch
文明世界最有权势的男人的触摸
of the most powerful man in the civilized world.
过来坐下
Come sit.
来啊
Come.
你太幸运了 雅典人
You are most fortunate, Athenian,
在临死前还能被
to go to your death having felt the touch
文明世界最有权势的女人的触摸
of the most powerful woman in the civilized world.
过来...
Come...
坐下
sit.
我伤害了你无畏的雅典自尊吗
Have I bruised your bold Athenian pride?
你给我带来了什么样的天赋 神使
What divine gifts have you brought me, Oracle?
盖亚香甜的气息吗
The sweet breath of Gaia?
还是阿弗洛狄忒[爱与美神]的佳肴
Ambrosia from Aphrodite?
或是厄洛斯[爱神]的欲望
The wild appetite of Eros?
你的爱会夺走我的天赋 陛下
Your love will rob me of my gift, Majesty.
是啊 处♥女♥预言者
Ah, yes, the virgin soothsayer.
你对于人类最神圣的天赋
You're not in the least bit curious
一点都不好奇吗
about the most divine gift of all?
我牺牲了自己的情欲
My passions are sacrificed
这样凡人才能看到他们的命运
so that mortal men may see their destiny.
那我的命运是什么
And what is my destiny,
除了你那洁白的玉体之外
aside from your freshly laid snow?
耻辱
Humiliation.
耻辱
Humiliation?
说什么鬼话
What nonsense is this?
你希望我揭开神秘的面纱
Would you like me to look behind the veil
看看众神为你准备了什么吗
and see what the Gods have in store for you?
众神
The gods.
众神只存在于你的想象之中 神使
The Gods only exist in your imagination, Oracle.
我所拥有的
All I have
都是通过国王的权力赢得的
was won by the strength of Kings,
而不是众神赐予的
not the promises of Gods.
现在
Right now,
文明世界最有权势的女人
the most powerful woman in the civilized world
在你身边任你摆布
is also the most powerless in your company.
无论你对我做什么
Whatever you do to me,
我都不能反抗
I cannot defend myself.
不
No.
如果我打你一下
If I raise a hand,
我的喉咙马上就会被刺成蜂窝
there'll be a hundred spears at my throat.
守卫吗
Guards?
守卫
Guards!
看见了吗
See?
这里没有别人
We are alone.
我很荣幸可以把自己的贞操
I am indeed fortunate to lose my virginity
献给一个如此深谙爱的艺术的人
to one so skilled in the art of love.
什么
What?
我听说过很多故事
I've heard many stories.
你的 声誉
Your... reputation
很传奇
is legendary--
萨宾的女人们
the Sabine women,
阿尼苏斯的仙女们
the Nymphs of Amnisus.
丽达与天鹅
Leda and the Swan.
那是宙斯
That was Zeus.
但如果宙斯只存在于我的想象中
But if Zeus is only in my imagination,
那我会用你来取代他的位置
then I shall replace him with you,
爱神
God of love.
我一直幻想着那个天鹅的样子
I've always fantasized about that swan,
它那强有力的翅膀
its powerful wings,
它那坚硬的
its hard--
你幻想过
You've fantasized?
你可以想象吗
Can you imagine what it's like
帮助了那么多爱侣们
to help so many lovers,
却从未做过他们所做之事
but never do what they do?
不能
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表