剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
that you've sacrificed your earthly love
给那些根本不在乎你的众神
to gods who couldn't care less about you.
他们的爱是永恒的
Their love is eternal.
我们的爱只会枯萎和死亡
Ours just withers and dies.
如果你曾感受过真爱 就不会相信他们了
If you had felt true love, you wouldn't trust them.
你怎么知道我没感受过真爱
How do you know I haven't felt love?
埃勾斯的儿子
The son of Aegeus,
是啊 他赢得了你的心
yes, he won your heart.
他赢得了你的心 然后就弃之不顾
He won your heart, and then tossed it away
去追求我的女儿
to pursue my daughter.
我怎么就没看出来呢
Oh, how blind I've been.
爱情也在侵蚀你
Love eats away at you, too,
是不是 神使
doesn't it, Oracle?
我可怜的神使 真对不起
Oh, my poor Oracle, I am so sorry.
希望能让你有所安慰
If it's any consolation,
我对你痛苦感同身受
I share your suffering.
为什么我的母亲
Why would my mother
会把我错认成埃勾斯
confuse me with Aegeus?
他是她的爱人
He was her lover.
我是她的儿子
I am her son.
你是这么想 她可不
It is your vision, not hers.
是你搞混了两者
It is you who confuses the two.
这不可能
That's impossible.
这是唯一的可能
It's the only thing that is possible.
她死了
She is dead.
她不会再做梦
She can no longer dream.
她对你的影响只能是你自己施加的
Her effect on you can only be conjured by you.
她是我母亲
She is my mother.
我从来没把她当成过我的爱人
Not ever have I thought of her as my lover.
你需要我
I am what you need.
为什么
Why?
为了指引你
To guide you.
你为什么要指引我
Why will you guide me?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
但我爱别人
But I love another.
她走了
She is gone.
你怎胆敢试图偷走我的爱
How dare you try to steal my love?
女巫
Witch!
放她走 她只存在于你的幻想中
Let her go, she lives only in your imagination.
而你是真的
And you're real?
我等着你
I wait for you.
肉体凡身
Flesh and blood.
我的心属于阿里阿德涅
My heart belongs to Ariadne,
无论死或生
alive or dead.
她会将你埋入地底
She will bury you underground.
他和我在地下会比在
He will feel more alive with me underground
你冰冷的怀抱中更有活力
than in your frigid embrace.
我爱他
I love him.
你的爱冰冷 无生气 充满仇恨
You are a cold, dead, vengeful love,
被交易和复仇所占据
ruled by deals and reprisals.
不 我是真爱
No, I am true love.
不
No...
我才是真爱
I am true love.
狂野 激♥情♥
Wild, intense,
不受你残酷众神的枷锁之困
free from the chains of your cruel Gods.
没有众神的爱是空虚的
A love without Gods is an empty love.
你是个处♥女♥
You are a virgin,
身体和思想都是
in body and mind.
你根本不懂爱
You know nothing of love.
我懂得我的感觉
I know what I feel.
你不能拥有我们两个
You cannot have us both.
你必须选择
You must choose.
我还是她
Me or her.
我的爱
My love.
我的爱
My love...
你早知道
You know.
你曾说过的是什么
What was it you said?
最具力量的东西
The most powerful things
深埋在我们之间
are buried so deep inside us...
唯一能接受它们的办法
the only way we can accept them
就是我们放弃
is if we let go.
这是你做的
You've done this...
你把我们关在了这冰墙之中
imprisoned us in these walls of ice.
是你冰冷的心
It's your cold heart.
让我来温暖你吧
Let me warm you.
你要把秘典给我吗
You would give the Lexicon to me?
我可以在不放弃秘典的情况下做♥爱♥
I can make love without giving up the Lexicon.
风险太大了
It is too great a risk.
这是我测试中的一部分
This is part of my test.
不要反抗我
Don't fight me.
你不许死 国王
Don't you dare die, King!
我在睡觉 没死
I'm sleeping, not dying.
你睡过去 寒冷就会杀了你
Fall asleep and the cold will kill you.
如果我不能感受到你的爱
If I cannot feel your love,
那我也就没有什么可活的了
then I have nothing left to live for.
我不想和尸体独处一室
I will not be left alone with a corpse.
你说话真有意思 神使
You have quite a way with words, Oracle.
我之前和你说过吗
Have I ever told you that?
我听到外边有动静
I hear something outside.
神使
Oracle?
达代罗斯 感谢众神
Daedalus! Thank the gods.
坐下暖暖身子
Sit and warm yourself.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我以为你会像其他人那样死去
I thought you'd died like all the others.
坐下
Sit.
国王死了吗
Is the king dead?
死了
Yes.
死于心碎
Of a broken heart.
你的人怎么了
What happened to your men?
被遗弃
Deserted
或死了
or dead.
科里科里祭司呢
And Priest Kre-Kre?
他和其他人一起跑了
He fled with the rest.
埃勾斯之子在哪
Where is the son of Aegeus?
我不知道
I don't know.
用你的天赋
Use your gift.
找到他
Find him.
你觉得我没有反复尝试过吗
Don't you think I've tried over and over again?
我只能看到他邪恶的脸庞盯着我
All I can see is his evil face staring back at me.
你夺走了她的天赋吗
Have you taken her gift?
你真抬举我
You flatter me.
那发生了什么
Then what happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
回想一下过去
Turn your mind back.
还有什么线索我们没找到
What clue have we not uncovered?
什么都没有了
There is nothing.
你了解神的速度吗
What do you know of the speed of the gods?
什么
What?
那圣戒是个武器 怎么用
The sacred ring is a weapon. How?
我不知道
I don't know.
问你的圣母去
Ask your sacred mother.
也许她会回答这个问题
Perhaps she will respond to that.
没用的
Oh, it's no use.
-再试一次 -不
- Try again. - No!
再试一次
Try again!
圣母啊
Holy mother,
原谅我愤怒的心
forgive my angry heart.
洗净我脆弱灵魂中的痛苦
Purge the pain from my fragile soul
看透那死后的世界
and look behind the veil.
为什么我们要随着时间的速度而跳舞
Why do we dance to the speed of time?
没用的
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表