剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
众神天堂
第一季 第六集
你的借口最好能令我信服
You better have a good story,
否则我就开始喊叫了
or I'll start screaming.
让我借用一下这身束腰外衣吧
Just let me borrow the tunic,
我保证我一定会回来然后把一切都告诉你
and I promise to come back and tell you everything.
我做王比做父亲做得好多了
I'm a better king than I am a father.
如果你想打开通往奥林匹斯山的大门
If you want to open the door to Olympus
成为不朽的存在
and become an immortal,
你就要学着如何两者兼具
you must learn to be both.
告诉我们你把我们的戒指藏在哪里
Tell us where you've hidden our ring,
不然我们就杀了他
or we will kill him.
那么他们就是贤者
They are the Magi.
来啊 割啊
Go on... cut me.
帕拉斯亲王 要想夺取王位
Timing is critical for you, Lord Pallas,
你必须抓紧时间
to snatch the throne.
为什么莱科斯想要和我本人会面呢
Why would Lykos want to meet with me in person?
儿子
Son.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没有完全对你坦白
I've not been completely honest with you.
我并非普通人
I'm no ordinary man.
我背负着魔鬼的诅咒
I carry a demon's curse,
一个传给了我儿子的诅咒
a curse I've passed on to my son.
什么样的诅咒
What sort of curse?
诸神的赏赐
A prize of the gods.
等他到了一定年纪
He will feel it
就会察觉到 像我当年一样
when he comes of age, as I did.
可是你儿子在哪
Where is this son?
在你体内
Inside you.
你怎么会知道我有没有怀上他
How could you possibly know?
因为我再也感觉不到野兽噬咬我的灵魂
I no longer feel the beast gnawing at my soul.
"野兽"
"Beast"?
仔细听着
Listen carefully.
这件事你不可以告诉任何人
You're not to speak of this to anyone.
逃走吧
Run.
躲到特泷泽的森林里
Hide in the forests of Troezen
或者躲到北方神圣的山川中
or the sacred mountains to the north.
不要伤害这孩子
Do not hurt the boy,
否则你会被上古诸神责罚
or you will be punished by the gods of the ancients.
悄悄地抚养他长大 直到我找到你们
Raise him in secret until I find you.
你怎么找我们
How will you find us?
戒指会指引我
This will lead me to you.
把戒指收好
Keep it hidden from the boy
等那孩子到了年龄 决定离开你时再交给他
until he comes of age and wants to leave you.
我自己无法做到
I can't do this on my own.
如果你不照我说的做
If you don't do as I say,
我的敌人就会找到你 杀死你
you will be hunted down by my enemies and killed.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
埃勾斯 雅典之王
Aegeus... King of Athens.
交出戒指
Return the ring
我们的争斗就此结束
and our quarrel is ended.
戒指现在属于我
The ring is mine now.
秘典是诅咒 埃勾斯
The Lexicon is a curse, Aegeus!
是你所信奉之神残忍♥的恶作剧
A cruel trick of your gods.
对你的族人是诅咒
A curse to your kind...
对我们来说是神迹
A miracle to mine.
我保护了你和你的母亲
I protected you and your mother,
放了贤者巫女一条生路
let the Magi witch live
这样她会告诉她的族人
so that she could tell her kind
戒指仍然为我所有
that I still had their ring.
所以她没有去找过你们
That's why she didn't go looking for you.
她找了
She did...
她找到我们时 杀死了我妈妈
and when she found us, she killed my mother.
但她没有找到戒指
But she didn't find the ring.
你为何抛弃我们
Why did you abandon us?
我找过你们
I looked for you...
找了好几年
for several years,
但是你母亲把你藏得太好了
but your mother hid you too well.
如果你说的是实话
If that was true,
那你为什么要告诉你的小儿子以及世人
then why did you tell your younger son and the world
他身上潜藏着秘典
that he carried the Lexicon?
国之王者
A king...
须得民心 顺民♥意♥
must rule the hearts and hopes of his people.
如果世人知道我不再掌控秘典
If anyone knew the Lexicon was no longer in my control,
我的威信将不复存在
I would lose my authority.
那你为什么又要放弃秘典呢
Then why did you give it up?
我无法抑制灵魂中的那头野兽了
I couldn't govern with that beast at my back.
你也面对过他
You've faced him.
你知道那种感觉
You know what he's like.
相信我 即使没有那头野兽撕扯我的灵魂
Believe me, the affairs of state are burden enough without...
国家大事也已让我不堪重负
...that terrifying creature clawing at my soul.
所以 你跟那贤者巫女一样
So, like the Magi witch,
你开始相信秘典是种诅咒
you started to believe the Lexicon was a curse,
是诸神残忍♥的恶作剧
a cruel trick of the gods,
想要尽可能的摆脱它
and wanted to get as far away from it as possible.
秘典是诸神的奇迹
The Lexicon is a miracle of the gods,
并非诅咒
not a curse.
那你为什么不亲自抚养我长大
Then why didn't you rear me as your own,
帮我解开它的秘密
help me unlock its secrets,
好让我们同沐其恩典呢
so that we both could benefit?
我试过
I tried.
相信我
Believe me.
我找了你许多年 找了许多地方
I searched for you for years, everywhere.
不
No.
你退缩了
You lost your nerve,
认为秘典是魔鬼的诅咒
convinced it was a demon's curse,
将它弃于陌生人腹中
left it in the belly of a stranger,
欺骗你的家人与世人
then lied to your family and the world.
我为雅典城 做了正确之举
I did what I thought was right for Athens.
我将人♥民♥排在我之前
I put my people before me.
也排在了我之前
And me.
你怎敢背对你的国王
Don't you dare turn your back on your king.
你是我的客人
You're my guest...
但你必须遵守我的规矩
but you must live by my rules.
你不得离开宫殿
You're not to leave the palace.
守卫会跟随你到任何地方
A guard will accompany you everywhere you go.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
完全明白
Perfectly.
这下好了
That went well.
他是一头粗鲁
He's a rude...
傲慢的
arrogant...
野兽
animal--
不懂何为尊重
with no respect.
也比我想像中聪明许多
And smarter than I'd imagined.
什么
What?
他毕竟是你的儿子
He is your son, after all.
戒指
The ring.
浪费了这么多时日
After spending most of the morning
在我们儿子身上寻找
prizing this from our son,
我决不让戒指再离开我的视线
I'm not letting it out of my sight.
我们现在该怎么办
What are we going to do?
之前
To start with,
我本寄希望于
I was hoping you'd do a better job
你能说服你那新找到的儿子
of convincing your new son
配合我解开秘典之迷
to work with me to solve the Lexicon.
他是个野蛮人
He's a savage!
丛林中的野兽
A creature of the woods!
记住
Remember...
我们无法强迫他
we can't force him.
他必须自愿交出秘典
He has to give himself willingly.
也许我该换一种方式
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表