剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
你应该退出军事会议
You need to leave the military council
这样我们就可以继续研究秘典了
so we can continue our work on the Lexicon.
现在并不是好时机...
Now is not a good time--
没有什么
Nothing is more important
比解决众神之谜更重要
than solving the riddle of the Gods.
我知道 我之后会继续的
Of course, and I'll return to it soon,
但现在所有人都指望我
but right now everyone is counting on me
帮他们赢得战争了
to help with the war effort.
他们尊敬我
They look up to me.
要小心啊 莱科斯
Be careful, Lykos.
如果你爬得太高太快
If you climb too far too fast,
可能会摔得粉身碎骨
you may not survive the fall.
我愿意承担这个风险
That is a risk I'll have to take.
没有时间谦虚或是自我怀疑了
This is no time for modesty or doubt.
你的语气和你的帕拉斯叔叔一模一样
You sound like your Uncle Pallas.
恕我失陪了 母亲
Excuse me, Mother.
我要为庆典做准备了
I need to get ready for the tribute.
我母亲以前总说
My mother used to say,
如果这棵树结果
if it ever bore fruit,
它结出的橄榄会是这片森林里最好吃的
its olives would be the tastiest in the forest.
为什么
Why?
它看上去太丑了
It looks horrible.
她是说反话吧
She was being ironic.
不 我觉得她是真心的
No, I think she meant it.
最难看的东西往往是最甜美的
Often, the ugliest things are the sweetest.
干得漂亮
Well done.
你使用绳子的技巧确实神乎其神
You certainly know your way around a piece of rope,
埃勾斯之子
son of Aegeus.
如果有一天
You'll have your pick
你转行做盗贼 杂技演员或死刑执行者
if you ever need a job as a thief, acrobat,
你一定前途无量
or executioner.
你就不会闭嘴吗
Do you ever shut up?
我睡觉的时候会啊
When I'm asleep,
但据说就算睡觉我也会哼唱俄耳甫斯之歌♥
although even then i've been known to sing Orphic psalms.
天知道为什么
Heavens know why.
我从来没学过
I've never learnt any.
怎么了
What is it?
雇佣兵
Mercenary!
怎么回事
What happened?
你...你受伤了吗
Are you-- are you hurt?
没有
No.
发生了什么
Well, what happened?
你掉下来了
Did you fall?
是的
Yes.
怎么摔的
But how?
你就那么消失了
You just disappeared.
时间停止了
Time stood still.
我好像就这么飘下来了
I just seemed to float down.
你找到戒指了吗
Did you find the ring?
大概是掉在附近某个地方了
It would have landed here somewhere.
代达罗斯在哪儿
Where's Daedalus?
圣母
Holy mother,
月亮 星辰 和海洋
moon, star, and sea,
露出你的微笑 让我感受你甜美的气息
show me your smile, your sweet breath.
让风带来你的讯息
Let the wind carry a message to my door.
在这危难时刻指引我前行
Guide me at this hour of need.
库罗斯 我希望刚才的那个是藏在
I hope that's the last black bird
你长袍里的最后一只黑鸟
you have hidden in the folds of your robe, Kouros,
但其实不是 对吧
but it's not, is it?
在你的长袍里藏有整个动物园 对吧
You've got an entire menagerie in there, don't you?
我不明白为什么你要揪着我们的失败不放
I don't see why you have to keep announcing our failures.
你的膝盖还好吧
How's the knee?
疼得我简直...
Hurts like a bloody--
你急着干什么去
Why are you in such a hurry then?
我知道你一定在想
I know what you're thinking.
我为什么连声招呼都不打
Why would I suddenly pick up and run off like that
就这么突然地跑掉了
without saying goodbye.
其实我这么做是有一个非常合理的理由的
It's a perfectly reasonable question to which, frankly,
理由就是...我也不知道
I have no answer.
戒指在哪
Where's the ring?
你为什么认为在我手里
What makes you think I have it?
你要拿它做什么
What were you going to do with it?
做什么 我不懂你在说什么
Do? What do you mean, do?
你给我的感觉不像是那种
You don't strike me
就是为了偷钱而去偷东西的人
as the sort of man to steal for money,
所以你偷走戒指一定是有别的原因
so it stands to reason that you took it
因为你知道如何利用它的能量
because you know how to harness its power.
也许我偷走它是为了保护你
Perhaps I took it to protect you.
这么说的确在你手里
So you do have it.
未必啊
Not necessarily.
我只是顺着你的想法
I'm just following your logic.
一个人偷走戒指可以有成千上万的原因
There are many reasons why a man might steal a ring,
而且这些原因 也不都是不好的
and not all of them are bad.
你怎么能这样
How could you!
你为什么要偷走戒指
Why did you steal it?
我们还没有百分百确定
We haven't established for certain
戒指在我这
that I have it yet.
这位伟大的发明家代达罗斯
There's much that Daedalus, the great inventor,
还有很多东西还没有告诉我们
hasn't told us.
把戒指交出来
Hand it over.
不
No.
比如 他马上就要向我们解释
For instance, he was just about to explain
他要拿戒指做什么
exactly what he was going to do with it.
不 我没有
No, I wasn't.
那么恐怕我就要把你吊挂在那棵树上
Then I'm afraid i'm going to have to hang you from that tree,
扒了你的衣服
strip you,
搜你的身 直到我找到戒指
search you until I've found the ring,
然后就让你这么一直吊着 直到渴死
then leave you there to die of thirst.
但是 我...
But I...
我可是一位老人家啊
I'm an old man.
这只会为我省去不少的力气
That will only make my job easier.
怜悯慈悲的神啊
Good God of mercy.
我不想碰它
I don't want to touch it.
真的吗
Really?
为什么不想
Why not?
让她拿着吧
She can carry it.
既然这样的话 不如我来
Well, in that case, let me be the one--
给她拿着
Just give it to her.
现在
Now then,
趁我在像对帕拉丁那样对你之前
before I do to you what I did to the Paladin,
告诉我 你要拿戒指做什么
tell me what you were going to do with the ring.
没有必要用这种语气吧
There's no need for that tone.
这枚戒指是在3万多年前由一种
It was forged from a metal not known to man
人类未知的金属所铸成的
30,000 years ago,
在众神建造王国之时
when the Gods built the kingdom
就是现在我们所在的这个支离破碎的地方
that now lies crumbling around us.
就像盖亚的神殿
Like the temple of Gaia?
无论那是什么
Whatever that was,
对于他们来说都不是什么神殿
it certainly wasn't a temple to them.
你怎么知道
How can you be sure?
众神之间并不互相敬仰
The Gods don't worship Gods.
这只是留给人类的笑话
That's a folly reserved for man.
代达罗斯 说戒环
Daedalus, the ring.
贤者们相信戒指拥有杀死神的力量
The Magi believe the ring has the power to kill a God.
我不知道这是不是真的
I don't know about that,
但是我能确定戒指中所蕴藏的能量
but I'm certain it hides a power
比我们能够想象的任何能量都要巨大
greater than anything we can imagine.
你要怎么运用那种能量
How would you use that power?
给我一个月的时间
Give me a month in my workshop,
我会测试它所拥有的能量
testing its strengths,
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表