剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
不远了
Not far.
冰凉的浪花拍打着你的双脚
Cool waves lap at your feet.
初阳的温暖光线照亮你的心
The morning sun's healing rays warm your heart.
听听海浪的声音 我的爱人
Listen to the sea, my love.
感受这沙滩的柔软
Feel the soft sand,
清新的微风
the fresh breeze.
你又被带回了海岸 回家了
You've been swept back to shore, home again.
醒来
Wake,
亲吻你的王后
and kiss your queen.
醒醒
Wake!
让他保持凉爽
Keep him cool.
时不时的滴些水到他的嘴里
And drip water into his mouth from time to time.
只能给水
But only water.
遵命
As you wish.
除了我没人能接近他
No one but me.
明白吗
Understood?
在那里面吗
In there?
要进去多远
How far down?
一直走直到你看见一个石坡
You keep going till you come to a stone ledge,
然后你会在石头里面找到一些小裂隙
and there you'll find a small fissure in the rock,
在那里面有一个木头盒子
and in that, a wooden box.
我才不下去
I'm not going down there.
你下去
You are.
那就解开我
Untie me, then.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
很好
Good.
我的绳子用完了 再给我一些
I'm running out of rope. Get me some more.
你需要一个滑轮装置
What you need is a pulley system.
这让我想起了之前有一次我拖着两头公牛
Reminds me of the time I hauled two oxen
通过一个四层楼的窗户的事
through a four-story window.
闭嘴
Shut up.
轻点
Steady on.
还有多远
How much further?
还要下去
More.
不
No.
你们俩中的一个给我下去把他拉上来
One of you has to go down there to fetch him back up.
我没事
I'm all right!
我看见了什么东西 再下一点
I see something, further down.
一束光
A light!
这里还有其他的通道
There's another passage down here...
如果我是你 我就会保持警惕
I'd be on your guard, if I were you.
他对这些树林的了解
He knows these woods
比我对自己嘴的了解都多
better than I know the roof of my mouth.
快点
Hurry.
这条通道...
And it leads...
通向了这里
all the way back here.
库罗斯
Kouros?
你的神童准备好了吗
Will your prodigy be ready?
他时刻都在成长
He grows in stature by the hour.
但是他会准备好吗
But will he be ready?
老实说 我更担心他的母亲
Frankly, I'm more concerned with his mother.
没必要
Don't be.
真自信
Such confidence.
令人惊叹
I'm impressed.
我希望一切都准备好了
I hope it's well placed.
她不会再次从我们手里逃脱
She will not escape us again.
必须要在众目睽睽之下执行
It must be done in plain sight,
这样法庭 当然还有她的儿子
so that the court, and her son, of course,
就知道这是神的作为 而不是人的
can see it was the hand of God, not man.
阿波罗的祭品
A tribute to Apollo.
很好
Hmm, very good.
那么关于今晚的奇袭呢
And what of tonight's outlandish raid?
毒药准备好了吗
Have you secured the toxin?
足够杀死整个军队的了
Enough to kill an army.
那是什么
What was that?
你确定他们会帮助你吗
You've made sure of your support?
我的祭司会把他们的王后装进
My priests will float their Queen down the River Styx
金桂树叶子装饰的船上漂进冥河
in a vessel of gold and laurel leaves.
我们都会为她哀悼
We shall all mourn her.
然后拯救我们深爱的雅典
And save our beloved Athens.
多少人
How many?
四百勇士
400 head.
阵亡了多少
How many men did we lose?
没有
None.
米诺斯人一心看着羊群
The Minoans guarding the herd
甚至没有发现我们在那里
didn't even notice we were there.
估计这几天都不会醒了
Probably won't wake up for days.
正如王子所预料
Just as the Prince predicted.
毫无疑问 那个孩子很聪明
The boy's got a head on his shoulders, no doubt about it.
一场盛宴
A feast.
我们应该向阿波罗献上祭品以表感谢
We should celebrate by giving thanks to Apollo.
阿波罗
Apollo?
作为我们的王后
And as our Queen,
黄金男孩的母亲
and mother to your golden son,
我们想让你来主持摄政王的献祭
we ask that you lead the tribute to the Prince Regent.
莱科斯不是摄政王
Lykos is not Prince Regent.
他并没有替他父亲执政
He doesn't rule instead of his father.
他只是暂为代权
He's merely his consort.
你的人♥民♥
Your people,
他们看到的是为他们带来救赎的缔造者
they see the architects of their salvation
他们想要表达他们的爱戴
and want to express their love.
但是我的儿子不需要他们的爱
My son doesn't need their love.
告诉你的祭司们取消祭品
Tell your priests to forget their tributes
专注在关心病残弱者身上
and concentrate on caring for the sick and wounded.
阿波罗之火已经点燃
Apollo's fire, it's already lit.
今晚的祭品也准备好了
The tribute, it's set for tonight--
取消 薛西斯
Call it off, Xerxes.
如果我们不允许我们的人♥民♥表达自我的感情
If we do not allow our people to express themselves,
他们总会用其他的方式来感谢神明
they will find other ways to thank the Gods.
但是如果你更希望由我来举圣火
But if you prefer that I carry the holy flame--
是的
Yes.
是的 由你来举起圣火
Yes, you carry the flame,
我会在王座上看着
while I watch from the throne.
你会坐在王座上吗
You would sit in the throne?
我是摄政王
I am regent.
如果在国王静养期间需要有谁来摄政的话
If anyone rules while the King recovers,
那就是他的王后
it is his Queen.
当然 陛下
Of course, Majesty.
指环在哪里
Where is the ring?
我告诉你了 我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
那你为什么要回家来拿
Then why have you come home for it?
那是我的事情
That's my business.
你肯定知道要去哪里找
Well, you must have some idea where to look,
不然你刚才不会那么着急
or you wouldn't have rushed back here.
听着 我不是天才 但是我知道
Look, I'm no genius, but I know that you can't
你不可能单独解出秘典的谜语
solve the riddle of the Lexicon on your own.
你需要我们的帮助
You need our help.
相信我 神明给你
Believe me, it's no coincidence
带来一个神使和科学家绝对不是巧合
that the Gods have paired you with an oracle and a scientist.
是的
Yes.
是吗
Yes?
是的
Oh, yes.
毕竟 您生下来就注定要坐上王座的
After all, you were born to sit on that throne.
感觉有点奇怪
It feels a little strange.
权利的手段
The instruments of power
既神秘又沉重
are as mysterious as they are burdensome.
我觉得不太对
It doesn't feel right.
您会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
也许吧 但只有时机成熟之时才对
Perhaps, but only when it's time.
这个时机随时都有可能来临
That time might come at any moment,
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表