剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
down upon all your heads!
父亲 求你不要这么做
Please, Father, don't do this.
-求你 -懦夫
- Please! - Cowards!
快躺下来 休息一下
Lie back now. Rest.
这就对了 好好睡一觉
That's it, try to sleep.
"国王"
"King"?
他神经错乱了
He's delirious.
昨天 他还以为自己就是阿波罗
Yesterday, he thought he was Apollo himself.
他穿的是国王的密多罗
He wears the King's Mitra.
密多罗 印度神话中的太阳神
你是来给送我水的吗 奴隶
Have you come to bring me water, slave?
不是
No.
他听起来就像是国王
He sounds like the King.
他没有恶意
He means no harm!
把他扶起来 这样我可以剖开他的肚子
Stand him up so I can cut his belly open.
看到了吗
See?
这只是说大话而已
It's just bluster.
不 这就是我们敬爱的国王
No, it's our beloved King!
我说 这就是我们敬爱的国王
I said, it's our beloved King!
请...把刀子拿开
Please... put the knife away.
站起来 面对着我 国王
Stand and face me, King.
懦夫
Coward.
难怪我们会输掉这场战争
No wonder we lost the war.
我们有一个懦夫国王
We have a coward king.
别挡道 小子
Out of my way, boy!
我要给我们的懦夫国王上一课
I'm going to teach our coward king a lesson.
阿波罗惩罚你下地狱
Apollo damns you.
看到了吗 儿子...
See, boy...
我是被众神所保护的
I am protected by the gods.
而且 一旦时机到了
And, in time,
他们会把王位还给我的
they will return me to my throne.
有点男人的样子
Behave like a man.
小男孩
Newly boy.
父亲
Father...
荣誉即将归于我
Glory will soon be mine.
我好像受伤了
I think I'm injured.
在国王面前跪下
Cower before your King--
阿波罗的火把
torch of Apollo!
耀眼的真♥相♥使者
The blinding staff of truth
会将你们全部扫进大海
will sweep you all into the sea!
父亲
Father!
我们来看看黎明之光对你有什么作用
We will see what dawn's first light does to you,
夜晚的造物
creature of the night.
你的儿子们现在在哪
Where are your sons now?
他们摒弃了他们的母亲
They spurn their mother!
我认为我会迎接她的第三个儿子
I think I would welcome her third son.
第三子
Third son?
厄洛斯
Eros.
厄洛斯是尼克斯的儿子吗
Eros is son of Nyx?
根据俄耳甫斯的祭司们所说的
According to the Orphic priests.
我以为厄洛斯的母亲是阿佛洛狄忒 爱女神
I thought the mother of Eros was Aphrodite, goddess of love.
色♥欲♥并非爱之产物
Lust is not born of love!
而是夜的孩子
It's born of the night.
厄洛斯是你的儿子吗 女神
Is Eros your son, goddess?
不
No.
放开我
Untie me,
不然我将诅咒你
or you will carry my curse
下冥河
to the River Styx.
我要先体验下你的魅力
I will taste your charms first.
你会为此付出代价的 强盗
You will suffer for this, pirates!
没轮到你别看
Look away until it is your turn.
住手 父亲
Stop it, Father.
她会扭曲你的灵魂的
She will twist your soul.
真是惊喜啊
What surprises
你是为我而留的吗 女神
have you in store for me, goddess?
我会放出
I will let loose
所有夜晚的黑暗恶魔
all the dark demons of the night!
别被她吓到
Do not let her scare you!
可你看看她的眼睛 父亲
But look at her eyes, Father!
她肯定有黑暗咒语
She carries a dark spell for sure!
萨那托斯[死亡之神]
Thanatos!
展开你的死亡之翼
Spread your wings of death!
别打搅我
Let me alone!
她太危险了
She is too dangerous!
也许现在正是时候
Perhaps it's time for me
给我儿子上一堂课
to teach my son a lesson!
跪下 让我在你的太阳穴上
Kneel, so that I can cut a father's mark
割出父亲的印记
across your temple!
不要
No!
求你 住手吧
Please! Stop! Stop!
雅典国王
King of Athens.
在国王面前下跪
Kneel before your King!
一个金苹果
A golden apple...
寒冷如冰
It is cold as ice.
你要怎样做
What will you do?
走过门
Walk through the door.
潘多拉之墓
Pandora's tomb.
金苹果是警告里面的混乱
The golden apple warns of the chaos inside.
退后 阿里阿德涅
Stand back, Ariadne.
拜托
Please.
这肯定不对劲
This cannot be right.
不管是谁为了什么缘由 让你来这里都是错误
Whoever, whatever led you to this place was mistaken.
难道你以为通往奥林匹斯山的大门
Did you expect the door to Olympus
会是被天使环绕的吗
to be ringed with angels?
我们回去吧
Let's turn back
再好好考虑一两天
and take a day or two to think long and hard
不要现在做出什么蠢事
before we do anything foolish.
没有什么可考虑的
There's nothing to think about.
我已经等待得太久了
I've waited too long already.
也许里面等待我的是恐怖的野兽
There may be a terrible beast waiting inside.
但比起我心中等待的野兽
It can't be as terrible
那恐怖算不得什么
as the beast already waiting inside me.
我会带你回雅典
I will take you back to Athens...
把你送回你父亲的门前
leave you at your father's door.
不
No.
我现在是你的人了
I am yours now.
那就站到一旁
Then stand aside.
我能感受到你的心脏
I can feel your heart...
跟我说实话
So tell me the truth.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我全心全意爱着你
With all my heart.
平身
Rise!
雅典国王
King of Athens!
雅典国王 雅典国王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
雅典国王 雅典国王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
雅典国王 雅典国王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
雅典国王 雅典国王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
雅典国王 雅典国王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
雅典国王
King of Athens!
雅典国王
King of Athens!
雅典国王
King of Athens!
雅典国王 雅典国王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
雅典国王 雅典国王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
不 住手
No! Stop!
我们一定要找到他
We must hunt him down...
埃勾斯之子 即将成为王的男人
son of Aegeus, the man who will be king...
杀掉他
and kill him.
秘典怎么办
And what of the Lexicon?
秘典并非通神之门
The Lexicon is not a door to the gods.
而是通往他们与我们
It's a door to their destruction...
毁灭的大门
and ours.
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表