剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
不点火 下毒
Not set fire to them, poison them.
您在胡说什么
What nonsense is this?
我们的人都在忍♥饥挨饿
Our men are already starving,
您却要对他们仅有的牲畜下毒
and you would poison their only livestock?
普罗透斯将军说得对 莱科斯王子
General Proteus is right, Prince Lykos.
我们只剩为数不多的牛了
We've only a handful of oxen left.
给牛下毒 牛会毒杀敌人
We poison them so that they poison the enemy.
迈诺斯人在普洛斯庆典上
The Minoans offer a sacrifice to Poseidon
会向波塞冬献祭
on the Festival of Pylos,
之后召开宴会
and feast.
到时 他们或是昏迷 或是死去
Then, while sleeping, dead or dying,
我们就能占有他们所有的羊群
we steal their entire herd from under their noses.
普洛斯庆典
The Festival of Pylos?
那不就是
Isn't that--
明天
Tomorrow.
你确实是个狡猾的军事家 莱科斯王子
You're a cunning strategist, indeed, Prince Lykos.
我们都被同样的神统治着 埃勾斯之子
We're all ruled by the same Gods, son of Aegeus,
还有同样的国王 你的父亲
and, indeed, the same king, your father.
一个理性的人或许会说
A reasonable man might say
我们是同一阵营的
we're all fighting on the same side.
那么为什么不把指环给你的王后
So why not deliver the ring to your Queen
然后让她帮助你解决秘典之谜
and let her help you solve the riddle of the Lexicon?
女王
Queen?
美狄亚 埃勾斯的妻子
Medea, Aegeus's wife.
我的重点是
The point is,
没有她你是解不开谜语的
you're not going to solve the riddle without her,
所以你最好告诉我们你把指环藏在了哪里
so you may as well tell us where you've hidden the ring.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你是说戒指是
You're saying that the ring is the key
解开秘典的关键
to unlocking the Lexicon.
安静
Quiet.
我想这是为什么埃勾斯国王之前要偷走它
I suppose that's why King Aegeus stole it in the first place.
我们就不能让他闭嘴吗
Can't we shut him up?
如果你不介意
If you don't mind me saying,
我想说你一点说服力都没有
you're not very persuasive.
当你把一个人面朝下绑起来时
How can you possibly hope to earn a man's trust
你又怎么能够赢得他的信任呢
when you tie him up and mash his face into a rock?
我有问你的意见吗
Did I ask for your advice?
过来 过来
Come, come...
审讯的艺术美学
The art of interrogation
在于要更加了解受审者
requires a more complete understanding of the interrogee.
了解他的心 知道他的希望和梦想
Look into his heart, know his hopes and dreams,
小心选择要问的问题
then choose a line of questioning
然后诱导出你想要的答案
which will elicit the response you require.
没必要生气嘛
There's no need to lose your temper.
我也只是想要帮忙
I'm simply trying to help.
我也很想知道
I, too, would like nothing more
他把贤者之戒藏在哪里了
than to know where he's hidden the ring of the Magi.
你在帮倒忙 达代罗斯
You're not helping, Daedalus.
达代罗斯
Daedalus?
看来我真的很出名
It seems my reputation precedes me.
米诺斯王的天才发明家
King Minos's genius inventor?
只需要说是天才就够了
Just "Genius" will suffice.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
是你把我绑起来又把我拖来的 记得吗
You tied me up and dragged me here, remember?
你是怎么遇上达代罗斯的
How did you come across Daedalus?
他从天上掉下来了
He dropped out of the sky.
什么
What?
他在 他在飞
He was-- He was flying.
神使 当我剪断这个绳子
Oracle, when I cut this rope,
你的胳膊和腿会从你的身体上撕裂下来
your arms and your legs will be ripped from your body.
我之前只干过一次
I've only done this once,
那人是包律铁涅斯的一个税收人
to a tax collector in Borysthenes,
但是我可以告诉你
but I can tell you
他在那之后还活了一段时间
that he lived for quite some time afterwards,
那会是一个缓慢而且痛苦的死亡
dying a slow and pitiful death.
我说的是事实
I'm telling you the truth!
他造了翅膀
He made wings!
而他就碰巧落在你附近吗
And he just happened to land near you?
是的
Yes!
把他带过来
Bring him nearer.
我想让他看着她死
I want him to see her die.
不
No!
你为什么认为我关心她的死活呢
What makes you think I care?
我注意到你看她的眼神
Oh, I've seen the way you look at her.
一个孤单在乡村长大的男孩
A country boy brought up in isolation?
你在迷恋她 不是吗
You're infatuated, aren't you?
也许已经陷入爱河了
Perhaps even in love.
让我们测试下这个说法吧
Let's test that theory.
砍断绳子
Cut the rope.
你只是在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
等你杀了你最喜欢的神使
And after you've killed your favorite Oracle,
然后又怎么样呢 达代罗斯吗
what then, Daedalus?
也许吧
Perhaps.
杀了他之后呢
And after him?
你不能杀我
You can't kill me,
不然你也会同时失去秘典
or you'll lose the Lexicon altogether.
他可以折磨你
He could torture you.
我只是跟着你的想法走
Just following your logic.
我可以折磨你
I could torture you,
但是现在
but first,
你只需要看着这个
you simply have to see this.
我说住手 住手
I said stop! Stop!
我说住手
I said stop!
他说住手
He said stop!
我会告诉你在哪里
I'll tell you where it is!
塞勒斯
Ah! Cyrus!
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, my dear?
他已经要招了
He's ready to talk.
母亲
Mother...
现在不是时候 莱科斯
This is not a good time, Lykos.
你不用停下你手里的事情
You don't have to stop what you're doing.
我只是想问你点事情
I just want to ask you something.
我听说过有一种毒药
I've heard of a poison
你给动物喝过
that you can give to an animal
那不会杀死动物
that won't kill that animal,
但是却会毒死吃掉动物的人
but will kill anyone who eats it.
毒药
Poison?
我想那叫血根
I think it's called bloodroot?
这种药显然能够让一个男人陷入沉睡
Apparently, it will put a man to sleep,
或者是让他发疯甚至能杀死他
or make him go mad and even kill him.
你和谁谈过了
Who have you been talking to?
薛西斯祭司说据他所知
Priest Xerxes said the only person he knew
唯一有这种药的人就是你
who would have some was you.
是他说的吗
Did he?
显然 它很稀有
Apparently, it's quite rare,
所以我有点担心
and that's what worries me.
怎么
Oh?
我需要很多
I need a lot.
有什么用
What for?
很复杂
It's complicated.
怎么了 莱科斯
What's going on, Lykos?
你到底有没有
Do you have some or not?
没有
No.
那个药很危险
It's very dangerous.
告诉薛西斯祭司
Tell Priest Xerxes
我以后都不会再用那种毒药了
I would never use such a toxic herb.
我明白了
I see.
谢谢你 母亲
Thank you, mother.
还有多远
How much further?
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表