剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
Blessed Athena,
请用你的智慧神圣化这圣洁的琼浆
anoint this holy brew with your wisdom
净化我们的脑袋
to clear our heads.
使我们能看穿事物
Allow us to see beyond the veil.
代达罗斯
Daedalus.
味道不错
Tasty.
我吗
Me?
在众神的眼中 我们是平等的
In the eyes of the Gods, we are all equals.
真好喝
Oh, yes.
还不错嘛
Not bad.
海罗 太好了
Hero. Good.
我们正在说一个图案
Uh, w-we were talking about a pattern.
我说的那个图案
When I say "Pattern,"
我是说它更像一个圆
what I meant was more of a circle.
如果这是阿佛洛狄忒的神殿...
If this is the temple of Aphrodite...
这是盖亚的神殿
and this, the temple of Gaia,
以此类推...
and so on,
看上去...
they all...
他们形成了
appeared... to form
一个圆
a circle.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我是说 或许会是巧合
I mean, could it be coincidence?
神庙的建成
Why would the Gods
怎么会是神的无心之举
build their temples coincidentally?
诸神显然是将神庙设计成这样
They obviously designed them this way
这样他们就能从空中看到我所见的景象
so they could see them as I did, from the sky.
你的重点是
So your point?
但凡是圆 都有圆心
Where there is a wheel... there is a hub.
神庙两两相连形成的直线交汇的点...
At the point where the temples connect--
你觉得在那里我能找到通往奥利匹斯山的大门
And that, you think, is where I'll find the door to Olympus?
值得一试 不是吗
Worth a try, don't you think?
或许吧 但你还没准备好
Perhaps, but you're not ready yet.
首先 你得找到钥匙
First, you have to find the key.
我愿意赌一把
I'll take my chances.
海罗 你没有通过第一次考验
Hero, you failed your first test.
如果你再次遭遇柯罗诺斯
If you confront Chronos again,
他会杀了你的
he will kill you.
或许不会
Perhaps not.
这纯粹是碰运气
This is pure speculation!
你很可能徒劳无功
There might be nothing there.
但万一他找到了呢
But if there is, what then?
你不觉得这至少值得一试吗
Isn't it worth finding out, at least?
米诺斯不会让我们离开他的视线的
Minos will never let us out of his sight.
我有个办法
I know a way.
什么办法
How?
今晚的庆典
Tonight's ceremony.
我要利用它逃走
I'm going to use it to escape.
你可能根本活不下来
You might not survive it.
你有更好的计划吗
Do you have a better plan?
静待良机
Bide our time!
努力破解秘典之谜
Try to solve the riddle of the Lexicon
以免我们迷失在徒劳搜寻大门的途中
before we wander off in search of its door.
米诺斯看上去并不像那种
Minos doesn't seem like the sort of man
有耐心等我们成功的人
who has the patience for that.
他说的没错
He's right.
我要和你一起去
I have to come with you.
如果米诺斯发现你也消失了
If Minos finds you gone, too,
计划就会暴露
you'll give me away.
你不能孤军奋战
You can't go on your own!
我需要你留下 并说服国王
I need you to stay here to convince the King
是众神将我带走的
that the Gods have taken me away.
不行
No!
美狄亚 你要相信我
Medea, I need you to trust me!
我会回来找你的
I will return for you.
告诉我 我该去哪里
Now tell me where I must go.
在那里
There!
盖亚的神使
Oracle of Gaia.
你要跟我们走一趟
You're coming with us.
他在哪里
Well, where is he?
殿下 他马上就到
He is on his way, Majesty.
那我的神使呢
What about my Oracle?
我们没有见到她
We have not seen her.
我的女儿呢
And my daughter?
你想干什么
What are you planning?
你父亲知道你在做什么吗
Does your father know about this?
你觉得我父亲是更在乎我还是更在乎你
Do you think my father cares more for you than for me?
你在玩火自焚 阿里阿德涅
You're playing with fire, Ariadne.
你喜欢蝎子吗
Do you like scorpions?
你要如何向国王解释我的死亡
How will you explain my death to the King?
我会想到借口的
Oh, I'll find a way.
不管你信不信...
Believe it or not...
我几乎和你一样会说服人
I am almost as persuasive as you are.
它在挑个好地方下手
He's looking for the best place to strike.
当它蛰你的时候...
When he strikes...
你会感觉一阵撕心裂肺的痛
You will feel an excruciating pain...
但你不会马上死亡 而是苟延残喘几小时
But it will be several hours until you die.
神圣的盖亚 大地和海洋之母
Blessed Gaia, mother of the Earth and sea,
请在这我最需要的时刻 给予我保护
protect me now in this, my greatest hour of need!
我很好奇
I am intrigued to see
你的神要如何和我的小宠物对抗
how your God fares against my creature.
让你甜美的气息
Send your sweet breath
安抚这个来自沙漠的恶魔
to soothe this demon of the desert!
想不到竟然这么有趣
This is more exciting than I could have hoped.
如果它蛰你了
If he strikes,
你会失去你的信仰吗
will you lose your faith?
看着我
Look at me.
埃勾斯之子
The son of Aegeus...
你觉得他爱你
you think he loves you,
但他爱的是我
but he loves me.
这是你折磨我的原因吗
Is that why you're torturing me?
不
No.
没错
Yes!
你凭什么和他商定那些不为人知的计划
You have no right to make secret plans with him!
他是我的
He's mine!
你要偷走我的男人吗 处♥女♥
Will you steal my man, virgin?
不
No.
你要和我争吗
Will you pursue me?
不
No!
你还会再想他吗
Will you ever think of him again?
不会了
No!
不会
No.
那我就不打扰这个小东西
Then I will leave you to test your faith
检验你的信仰了
on a simple creature of our Earth.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
感觉你的皮肤上掠过塔尔塔洛斯海岸的暖风
Feel the warm shores of Tartarus brush against your skin.
呼吸来自极乐世界的石烟
Breathe the stone fumes of Elysium.
倾听来自远方古时代的鼓声
Listen to the ancient beats of a distant drum...
是那么的遥远 在另一个世界中回荡
So far afield it echoes in another world.
那是你的心跳声
It is the beat of your heart.
低头凝视神圣之水上留下的印记
Look down at the mark it leaves on the sacred water.
呼吸
Breathe...
然后...
and...
没有戒指保护我了
No ring to protect me!
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
拿走我的心
Take my heart!
你怎么敢挑衅
You dare taunt me?
你不会杀我 因为你不能杀我
You won't kill me because you can't kill me.
我不需要戒指 我需要的是勇气
I don't need the ring. I just need courage.
你的任务是吓唬我
Your job is to scare me,
如果你杀了我
but if you killed me,
你就会毁了秘典 这是大忌
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表