剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
of our mortal destiny,
现在请注视这男人的灵魂深处
look deep into this man's soul
让风带来他的名字
and cast his real name on the wind
让我知道他到底是谁
so that I may know him properly.
你无所遁形了
You are unmasked.
说啊
Speak it,
说完你就会变成岩石
and you will turn to stone.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
你见过这种事发生吗
Have you ever seen it happen?
你的名字是
Your name is...
别说
Don't--
恶魔
...Demon.
你的名字是魔鬼
Your name is Devil.
你的名字是
Your name is--
不 达代罗斯 放开我
No, Daedalus, let me go!
他必须死 达代罗斯
He must die, Daedalus!
停下 神使
Stop it, Oracle.
我们这么努力到现在
We haven't come all this way
不能让你就这么破坏了
to watch you destroy everything we've worked for!
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
难道到了现在你还不了解我吗
Don't you know me by now?
无论我犯过什么样的错误
Whatever mistakes I have made,
我依然是你的朋友 你的盟友
I'm still your friend, your ally!
我爱过你
Oh, I loved you.
那就帮我
Then help me.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
你背叛了你的亲人
You betrayed your kin.
现在你还要背叛创造你的神明
Now you will betray the gods who made you.
我只是在遵从我的命运
I follow my destiny.
你的命运
All your destiny
就是疯狂和混乱
is insanity and chaos.
那是众神给你的恩赐
It is the gift of the gods.
那你就是个傻瓜
You're a fool,
一个可怜 绝望 被迷惑的傻瓜
a sad, desperate, deluded fool.
难道你看不出来秘典不是个恩赐
Can't you see the Lexicon is not a gift.
它是来自恶魔的诅咒
It's a devil's curse.
那就帮我毁了它 在它毁了我们之前
Then help me destroy it before it destroys us all.
你的死亡就是它的毁灭
Your death will destroy it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes!
我之前已经死了多少人了
How many have gone before me?
一千人
A thousand?
一万人
10,000?
而没有一个人在把它传承下去之前死去
And not one has died before he's passed it on?
那就是它的传承
That is its legacy.
或者是它的谎言
Or its lie.
为什么众神要把一个礼物或者诅咒
Why would the gods grant a gift or a curse
传承给平凡人
that offers mortal man
并且许诺永生呢
the promise of immortality?
宙斯是个仁慈之父分享他的天堂给我们
Zeus is a benevolent father who shares his paradise,
但是你却要用他的慷慨来摧毁他
but you will use his generosity to destroy him.
他为什么要创造一个恶魔
Why would he create a demon,
如果我是恶魔的话
if that's what I am,
然后让我来杀死他
so that I can kill him?
还轮不到我们来评论神明的做法
It is not for us to judge the will of a god.
他需要我
He needs me.
什么
What?
这是唯一合理的解释
It's the only credible explanation.
宙斯需要我
Zeus needs me.
他需要我来解开秘典
He needs me to solve the Lexicon.
是为了他的利益 而不是我们的
It is for his benefit, not ours.
问题是
The question is,
为什么众神要依靠凡人来解决他们的问题
why would the gods rely on man to solve their test?
美狄亚在哪
Where is Medea?
我想她朝那边去了
I think she went that way.
你能走吗
Can you walk?
我有的选吗
Do I have a choice?
那就赶快
Hurry then.
你要加入我们的行程来帮助众神
Will you join us on our quest to help the gods,
还是我需要用绳子绑住你走
or must I drag you by the end of my rope?
那是什么
What was that?
我从没有听过这样的动物声音
It's unlike any animal I've ever heard.
我们最好赶快走
We'd better pick up the pace.
看
Look.
赶快 关上门
Hurry and shut the door!
关上门 堵上它
Shut the door and brace it!
为什么
Why?
那是什么声音
What is that sound?
命运女神正在过来
The Fates are gathering.
她们闻到了我们血液味道 准备来审判
They smell our blood and prepare to sit in judgment.
我们应该跑
We should run.
我们跑不了
We cannot run.
我们只能希望他们无法突破我的防御
We can only hope they do not breach my defenses.
你做了什么
What did you do?
撑住门
Brace the door.
把门顶住
Secure the shutters.
我已经在周围的墙壁上纺上了
I have spun the secret scent of the Sphinx
斯芬克斯的秘味
around these walls.
那会有用吗
Will that work?
马上就会知道了
We shall see.
那个恐怖的声音是什么
What is that terrible noise?
纺织者
The Spinner,
正在把生命之线纺进她的纺轮
spinning the thread of life onto her spinning wheel,
她的姐妹在丈量我们
while her sister measures
每个人的生命之线的长度
a length of thread for each of us.
然后呢
And then?
第三个姐妹负责剪断丝线
The third sister cuts the thread.
我们应该怎么办
So, what should we do?
祈祷声音永远不会停止
Pray that the noise never stops.
为什么
Why?
如果神明选择了这个时刻
If the gods have chosen this moment,
我们必须接受它
we must accept it.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
放我走
Let me go!
不 不
No, don't!
不 不 让我走 接受你的命运
No! No, let me go! Accept your fate!
那是个陷阱 神使
It's a trick, Oracle!
那是海妖的歌♥声
The siren's call!
别被骗了
Don't be fooled!
埃勾斯之子 快来帮我
Son of Aegeus, help me!
真美
It's beautiful.
命运之神在盘旋
The Fates are circling!
一缕黑色的卷发
A raven curl.
一缕阿里阿德涅的头发
A lock of Ariadne's hair.
真美
It's beautiful.
阿里阿德涅
Ariadne?
醒醒
Wake up!
看着我
Look at me.
清空大脑
Clear your mind.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes
集中精力想象我描述的画面
and think only of the images I describe.
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe!
听我说
Listen to me.
柯罗诺斯 时间之神 在靠近
Chronos, god of time, approaches,
在挥舞着他巨大的镰刀
swinging his mighty scythe.
在你脑海中想象他
Picture him in your mind.
听他镰刀刀刃划过空气的声音
Listen to the sound of his blade through the air...
准备斩断你的生命
...ready to cut the life from your body.
闭上你的眼睛
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表