剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
It would die with you.
向米诺斯王致敬
All hail King Minos,
波塞冬之子
son of Poseidon,
克里特之王
King of Crete.
即克里特岛 米诺斯国所在地
看看你
There you are.
干得好 非常好
Well done, well done.
王座的感觉如何
How's the throne?
妙极
Very comfortable.
已为您暖好
And now warm for you.
多谢
Thank you.
你又一次做到了
You've done it yet again.
非同凡响
Extraordinary.
所以说 你只是需要一点激励
You see, all you need is a little motivation.
我知道你觉得我激励你的方式有些极端
I know you find my methods extreme,
不过确实见效 不是吗
but they do get results, do they not?
所以我的内脏保住了吗
Will I keep my entrails?
当然保住了
Oh, absolutely!
而且 他们还会受到额外的款待
They'll be treated to an extra special feast
饱餐一顿
all their own.
感谢您 陛下
Thank you, Majesty.
您的慷慨将永被世人称颂
Your generosity never ceases to amaze.
原以为宫殿会更大一些呢
I thought it would be bigger.
向米诺斯王致敬
All hail King Minos...
波塞冬之子
son of Poseidon--
给我找到埃勾斯的儿子
Find me the son of Aegeus!
等一下
Wait.
有件事你得知道
There's something you should know.
我离开时惹恼了米诺斯王
I left Minos in a dark mood.
再去见他 恐怕会有危险
It's not safe for me to return to him.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我跟你一样 逃走了
I escaped, like you,
并且把你的真实身份告诉了他
once I'd told him the truth about you.
那你留在这
Then stay here.
不 我要跟你在一起
No. I belong with you.
不行 我决不能连累你
No, I'll not have your blood on my hands, too.
去阿佛洛狄忒神庙等我
Wait for me at the temple of Aphrodite,
等一切尘埃落定 我就去找你
and when this is over, I'll find you.
不 听我说 求你
No, look, please, listen to me.
无论米诺斯王会怎样对我
Regardless of how he might react,
我都要跟你一起去
I have to come with you.
有件事我必须要做
There's something I must do,
这是我自己的考验
a test of my own.
什么考验
What?
我现在还不能说
I'd rather not talk of it now.
是否又与我的父亲有关
Is it to do with my father,
与我们面对的危险有关
the danger to us all?
不要讥讽我 我的爱 我也肩负重任
Don't mock me, my love. I carry a terrible burden.
那你究竟怎样 是留 还是去
Which is it? Stay or go?
我只能相信众神的庇佑
I must trust in the protection of the Gods.
不
No.
跟紧我
Stay close to me.
我来保护你
I will protect you.
这就是你许给我
So this is the son
以换取和平的那个儿子吗
you offered me in return for peace?
只消看他一眼
One look at him
便会明白 他不是我们要的人
and you would've known he was an empty promise.
你另一个儿子在哪
Where is the real son?
在奥林匹斯门前
At the doors to Olympus.
跟那妖女一起吗
With the witch?
他们会携众神的怒火而归
They will return with the wrath of the Gods,
散播复仇的火焰
to exact bitter retribution.
他们去哪了 到底去哪了
Where did they go, King? Where did they go?
或许你的弟弟会告诉我
Perhaps your brother will tell me.
我不知道他们去哪了
I don't know where they went.
可以让我跟他们谈谈吗 父亲
Would you like me to talk to them, Father?
当然
I would.
当然可以
I would.
帕拉斯亲王
Lord Pallas.
请你
Please...
上前
step forward.
不 不对
No! No...
不能站起来
You mustn't stand.
也许你该面向你的国王
Perhaps you should face your King.
我看得出来
I can tell
你是位正直之人
that you are a man of integrity...
帕拉斯亲王
Lord Pallas,
一名以尽心辅佐王兄
a man who prides himself
为豪的男人
on helping his brother...
协助王兄贯彻律法
counseling him in the rule of law,
正义
justice,
真理
and truth.
是的 我...
Yes, I--
不 闭嘴
No, you mustn't speak.
但我真的想帮您...
But I want to help you, really--
如果你再开口
If you speak...
我可能会割断你的喉咙
I might have to cut out your throat.
你爱你的弟弟吗 国王
Do you love your brother, King?
我...爱他
I-- yes--
不
No!
你不能说话
You mustn't speak!
我想我说得很清楚
I thought I had made that clear.
如果你开口
If you speak,
我会割断你弟弟的喉咙
I will have to cut out your brother's throat.
现在告诉我
Now then...
你的儿子和王后去哪了
Where did your son and Queen go?
我真的不知道
I'm afraid I don't know.
他确实不知道
He doesn't know.
他们都不知道
None of them do.
杀了那个雅典男人
Kill the Athenian,
我们就能享用这两个女人了
then we can share the women between us.
杀了这个男人
Kill this man
你就只能告诉你们的王
and you can tell your King
你们杀了埃勾斯王的长子
you've murdered the first-born son of King Aegeus.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
救你们的命
Saving your lives.
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we listen to you?
因为我是盖亚的神使
Because I am the Oracle of Gaia
米诺斯王的顾问
and counsel to King Minos.
他要这个男人活着
He wants this man alive.
所以
So...
亲爱的神使 你的意思是
you're trying to tell me, Oracle, my love,
你从我身边逃走
that you fled from my side
是为了
so you could just...
找到埃勾斯之子 将他带给我
search for the son of Aegeus and bring him to me?
您当时很生气
You were angry,
而且我们时间紧迫
and we were running out of time.
没错 我很生气
Indeed. I was.
我认为 比起言语
I felt sure you'd respond more favorably
行动更能博您欢心
to actions rather than words.
但你欺骗了我
But you lied to me.
你明知他的身份却对我隐瞒
You knew his true identity and you kept it from me.
那是因为我之前并没有爱上您 陛下
That was before I fell in love with you, Majesty.
你是怎样说服
And how did you convince
埃勾斯之子和妖女
the son of Aegeus and his witch
随你来投靠敌人的
to follow you to their enemy?
我是盖亚的神使
I am the Oracle of Gaia.
我的圣母可以改变人心
My holy mother turns the hearts of men.
还是这么巧言令色
Persuasive as you are,
让人难以置信
this beggars belief.
但她确实来了 跟他一起
Yet she's here... with him.
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表