剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
你确定吗
Are you sure?
也许与我有关呢
Maybe it is my business.
与我息息相关呢
Very much my business.
也许众神
Maybe the Gods,
或者哪位神 让你来到这里
or whatever God convinced you to come here,
让此事与我相关了呢
has made it my business.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
爱
Love!
也许
Maybe...
我就是你要找的爱
I'm the love you're looking for.
那你为什么要杀我
But then why would you want to kill me?
我没有想杀你
No. I don't want to kill you.
我想杀的是阿佛洛狄忒
I wanted to kill Aphrodite.
你杀不了阿佛洛狄忒
You can't kill Aphrodite!
她不是人 你这个笨蛋
She's not a person, you idiot.
众神都不是人
None of the Gods are.
我们将他们放在心中 就像感觉
We carry them inside, like feelings.
所以如若有人让你杀掉阿佛洛狄忒
So if someone tells you to kill Aphrodite,
他们实际是想让你
what they really mean is that you should kill
斩断你对某人的情愫
the feeling you have for a person...
也许那个人
And maybe that person...
就是我
is me.
你觉得 我爱你
You think... I love you?
对
Yeah.
你因何来此
Why did you come here?
我告诉你了
I told you,
是来见莱科斯王子 这样我就可以进入雅典
to meet Prince Lykos so that I could get into Athens, and--
我是问你 为什么来到此地
No, I mean, why did you come to this very place?
那个...
Well, uh...
消息说我或是米诺斯王
the message said that I, or rather King Minos,
应该相见于"触天之翼"
should meet at "The wings that touch the sky,"
就是说这里
and that's here,
艾达山上的阿佛洛狄忒神庙
the temple of Aphrodite on Mount Ida.
美狄亚
Medea.
卡尔基奥佩
Chalciope.
我应该想到是你的
I should have known it was you.
你永远都想不到我何时会来
You never could see me coming.
我手无寸铁
I'm unarmed.
胡说
Nonsense.
你带的武器胜于多里安人的军队
You carry more weapons than the Dorian army.
只是无法看到而已
They're just invisible.
你看上去不错
You're looking well...
日渐年轻
younger with each passing year.
你想不想我
Have you missed me?
我经常会想到你
I think of you often.
我们的爱怎么了
What happened to our love?
过段时间爱火将会重燃 我肯定
We will rediscover it in time, I'm sure.
时间 和爱
Time... and love.
我们总以为一个会治愈另一个
We always think one will heal the other,
可实际上是会让后者枯萎死亡
when actually it only makes it wither and die.
你背叛了我 还记得吗
You turned your back on me, remember?
不
No.
我只记得
All I remember
你的两个孩子死于你的足旁
is your two children lying dead at your feet,
而你
and you...
手中握着沾血的刀
with a bloody knife in your hand.
你是来兴师问罪的吗
Have you come to make amends?
也许
Perhaps.
只要你把戒指还给我
Once you've returned my ring.
你居然还没拿到手 这让我惊讶
I'm surprised you don't have it already.
我觉得我们应该先聊聊
I thought we should talk first.
追忆
Reminisce.
你最后获得幸福了吗
Have you found happiness at last?
我的生活并非一帆风顺
My life is not without its obstacles.
你是否后悔放纵你自己
Do you regret the path of promiscuity?
至少我尝过了爱情的滋味
At least I've known love.
是爱情
Love?
还是肉♥欲♥
Or lust?
是真爱
Real love,
而不是对复仇之神的初恋
not the virgin love for a vengeful God.
我的初恋很纯粹
My virgin love is pure,
它将永恒 而你的爱会随时间流逝消亡
and it will last eternal while yours withers and dies.
让我看看你纯粹的爱如何杀死我吧
Show me how your pure love cuts me down.
我们分享过同一个摇篮
We shared the same womb,
穿过同样的衣衫
wore the same clothes,
在孩提时唱过同样的歌♥曲...
sang the same songs as children...
但我们死后将去往截然不同的世界
but we will die in opposite worlds.
请求神宽恕你的罪行吧
Ask forgiveness for your sins,
如此你不可饶恕的灵魂将会被轻判
and your mortal soul will be judged less harshly.
会宽恕我罪恶的神
A God who would forgive me my sins
不适合审判我
is not fit to judge me.
你的绳子或许会让我痛
Your rope may sting,
但如果你想杀了我 还是用剑吧
but if you wish to kill me, you must use your sword.
海罗 不
Hero, no!
你用剑是赢不了她的
You're no match for her with a sword!
我以前打伤过她
I've wounded her before.
如果那时我知道你是谁
Had I known who you were then,
我绝不会放你走
I never would have let you go.
贤者之戒在哪里
Where is the ring of the Magi?
如果你放我们一马 我就把它给你
I'll take you to it if you spare our lives.
只能放了你和神使
You and the Oracle only.
我姐姐的性命已经是我的了
My sister's life is already mine.
如果你还想要戒指 就要让我们都活着
If you want your ring, you must let us all live.
快点 埃勾斯之子
Hurry, son of Aegeus,
省得我失去耐心
before I lose my patience
不假思索就杀掉你们所有人
and kill you all without thinking.
给我你的手 我好把它戴在你的手指上
Give me your hand so I can put it on your finger.
它酿成了那么多悲剧
After all the suffering this has caused,
我很高兴能把它还给你
I'm glad to return it to you,
你才是它真正的主人
its rightful home.
主人...
Lord...
我的神...
My God...
你拿到了你的战利品
You have your prize.
我能听到我们母亲的声音
I can hear our mother.
卡莉 我美丽的妹妹
Your God awaits you, Cally,
你的神在等着你
my beautiful sister.
你很快就能感受到他对你的爱
You will soon feel his true love.
美狄亚 我爱你
I love you, Medea.
戒指...
The ring...
阿波罗 光明和真理之神阿波罗
Apollo, God of light and truth,
请让您冰冷的吐息洗走我的不幸...
wash your cool breath over my misfortune...
净化我的血液
Purge my blood
为我带来圣洁和健康
and clear the way for sanctity and health.
薛西斯 老友
Xerxes, old friend.
帕拉斯大人
Lord Pallas.
真巧啊
How fortunate.
我正要...
I was just...
去见您呢
on my way to see you.
真的吗 为了什么
Really? Whatever for?
我想祝贺您
I wanted to celebrate
重获自♥由♥
your deliverance.
或许你可以与我同饮一杯酒神之酒
Perhaps then you'll drink a cup of Dionysian wine with me
来冰释前嫌
to clear the air.
这可是我最好的葡萄树产的
It's from my most celebrated vine.
帕拉斯大人 我不知道您有葡萄树
I didn't know you had a vine, Lord Pallas.
当然有
Oh, yes.
在我的花♥园♥里
In my garden,
就在橄榄树的旁边
beside my olive tree.
帕拉斯大人 您...
Lord Pallas, you--
您也看到了
You saw
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表