剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
阿瑞斯的血液在我的血管里流淌
The blood of Ares fills my veins.
雅典娜选中了我 且只有我
Athena anointed me, and me alone,
来保护这座城市
to protect this city.
他是你的孩子
He is your child.
在你胸膛流淌的血脉
The blood that beats in your breast
也在他的胸膛流淌
beats in his.
那么 他在哪里呢
Where is he, then?
不
No.
除非你向我保证
Not until I have your assurance
你承认他是你的亲生儿子
that you will accept him as your own.
我怎么知道他不会捅我一刀
How do I know he won't have a dagger for me?
因为你是他的父亲
Because you are his father,
如果你表现得像他的父亲
and if you act like his father,
他会接纳你
he will embrace you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
要让他对你敞开心扉
The way to his heart
就要温柔地感化他 关爱他
is through tenderness and love.
让他对我敞开心扉
Way to his heart?
我是王
I am King!
我才不用讨好我的血脉
I don't need to woo my blood!
不 你需要的
Yes, you do.
他或许是你的血脉 但他还没有臣服于你
He might be your blood, but he is not yours yet.
我们需要说服他把秘典给我们
We will need to convince him to let us take the Lexicon.
我做王比做父亲做得好多了
I am a better king than I am a father.
如果你想打开通往奥林匹斯山的大门
If you want to open the door to Olympus
成为不朽的存在
and become an immortal,
你就要学着如何两者兼具
you must learn to be both.
代达拉斯
Daedalus.
你不能进来 你是谁
You can't come in here! Who are you?
我是盖亚的神使
I'm the Oracle of Gaia,
受王之命帮助激励他的建筑师完成工作
charged by your King to help motivate his architect.
这是我的工作 我不需要别人帮忙
That's my job and I don't need any help.
你当然不用
Indeed, you don't,
但你在这里太屈才了
but your talents are wasted here.
什么意思
What?
诚然 代达拉斯是个天才
Daedalus is a... a genius, of course,
但他远远比不上你 赛巴斯
but he's no match for you, good Thybus.
你知道我
You know me?
你的声望就像是插上了赫尔墨斯的翅膀
Your considerable reputation has spread on the wings of Hermes
在帝国上下广为流传
to the widest reaches of our empire.
-赫尔墨斯 -尽管你在这里的工作很重要
- Hermes? - And although your efforts here are important,
王已经下令
the King has asked
让你前去解开弗农矿井遇到的难题
that you help solve the riddle of the mines at Verno.
什么样的难题
What sort of riddle?
矿藏变少了
Supplies have slowed,
几乎要挖不出矿来了 没人知道为什么
almost to a standstill, and no one knows why.
他们需要有智慧头脑的领袖
They need leadership and brains.
这些矿井在哪里
Where are these mines?
往西三百英里 你得赶快了
300 miles to the west, so you must hurry.
快马加鞭
Whip your steed,
像飞马一般疾驰吧
until he flies on the tail of Pegasus.
她的确有这个本事
She has a gift, no doubt about it,
但她没有完全向我们坦白
but she's not being completely honest with us.
哪个女人会完全坦白呢
What woman ever is?
她在保护那个雅典间谍
She's protecting the Athenian spy.
他的确是个帅气的年轻人
Well, he's a handsome young man.
不止因为这个 父亲
There is more to it than that, Father.
也许吧
Yeah, perhaps,
但她的确可以帮我们分散
but she's also a welcome diversion
战争所带来的苦闷
from the drudgery of war.
目前来看
And for the time,
如果我们向她表示出耐心和关爱
if we show her patience and love,
她就会完全投靠我们
she will completely come over to our cause.
让我再观察观察
Let me probe deeper.
我希望你能和她成为姐妹 阿里阿德涅
I want you to be a sister to her, Ariadne.
我们也许能用武力抢到秘典
We might be able to take the Lexicon by force,
但我们需要像她这样的人
but we will need mystics like her
来帮我们解开其中之谜
to help us unlock its riddle.
他们需要你给他们干活
Why would they blind you
为什么还要弄瞎你
if they need you to work?
你可不能拿世俗的眼光
Ahh, King Minos was never one
来评判米诺斯王
to let common sense
那些残暴的兴趣爱好
get in the way of his sadistic pleasures.
现在 你看得到吗
Now... can you see anything?
不怎么看得到
Not really.
会好点的 慢慢的
It will improve, little by little,
你的身体会排出那些毒素
as the poison washes through your body.
赛巴斯呢
And Thybus?
你再也见不到他了
You won't see him again.
我们勾引了国王吧
Seduced the King, have we?
算不上什么"勾引"
Not "Seduced," Exactly.
更应该说有所影响
More... influenced.
我希望你知道你在干什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
他可能看上去很友善
He might seem friendly...
但内心深处
but deep down,
他是个骄纵 无情 一心复仇的暴君
he's a spoiled, ruthless, vengeful despot
以他人的痛苦为乐
who delights in the misery of others.
和我认识的其他人也没什么不同
No different from any other man I know.
你没法左右他
You can't manipulate him.
他太狡猾了
He's too cunning.
听我说 代达罗斯
Listen to me, Daedalus.
你得想个办法
You have to find a way
破坏雅典的城墙
to breach the walls of Athens.
什么
What?
雇佣兵拿到了戒指
The Mercenary has the ring
已经进雅典城找他父亲去了
and has got into Athens to find his father.
他逃跑了吗
He escaped?
你知不知道是我♥干♥的
I did that, you know.
你说那枚戒指有弑神之力
You said the ring has the power to kill a God.
那怎么了
Ah, what of it?
我觉得我一直以来都想错了
I think I've got this all wrong.
我以为神明将我们引导到一起
I thought the Gods had brought us together
是为了让我阻止我所预言的灾变
to try to stop my vision of the apocalypse,
但现在我们好像
but now it seems
正是推动灾变的元凶
we're actually making it happen.
你必须想办法把咱们俩弄进去
You have to get us in there
这样才能阻止他
so we can try and stop him.
除非到时候把戒指给我
Only if I can have the ring when we do.
瞧瞧你
Look at you...
打扮得像个乡巴佬
in your peasant's tunic.
你根本不是国王的儿子
You're no son of a King.
把戒指给他 他会知道
Take him the ring! He'll know
我说的是不是真的
if what I say is true.
你母亲是谁
Who is your mother?
特泷泽的埃特拉
Aethra from Troezen.
你怎么认识我母亲♥美♥狄亚的
How do you know my mother, Medea?
我不认识
I don't.
你说谎
You're lying!
你们俩在计划些什么
The two of you are plotting something.
不
No!
她知道你是长子
She knows you're the eldest son,
秘典在你身上
that you carry the Lexicon.
所以她才试图将你从米诺斯王那拐走
That's why she tried to abduct you from Minos
并带到这里来
and bring you here.
她折磨我
She tortured me!
往我手臂里插棒子
Stuck rods in my arms!
这么多年来让我流了多少血
Bled me! For years!
到头来一场空
For nothing!
抄写员
Scribe.
你的主人去哪了
Where is your master?
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表